Now that chainlink is dead

What is the next /ourcoin/?

Attached: 1535980460804.jpg (632x395, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't believe it's already over. It was supposed to be my turn to make it... Fuck.

why is it dead? What happened today?

Buy espers on yobit for only 1 satoshi!

Whoever pays the company to shill their coin on 4channel of course.

It was announced that chainlink only works for the company running the node, it's not really "linked" to anyone else.

>he doesn't know
Lmao

Shadow fork, unironically

fuck i can't believe i wasted a year reading breadcrumbs and falling for larps. i'm getting out while i'm still up

WAKEY SNAKEY

I have APEX (CPX) a blockchain for bigdata with sidechains and backed by a real company.

Is not a shill, just my 2 cent.

Chainlink

Can we have a "post your avatar picture" thread? i want to see how the discord faggots represent themselves to each other

Finally the enormous faggots of Jow Forums are growing brains.
I hope all of you linktards get burned

RVN

ICOs are incredibly prone to manipulation and ponzi schemes. I hope everywhere here is aware of the reuters report about how all the news/hype for coins is paid for.

This is the equivalent of buying junk bonds from someone that called you on the phone.

Bitbean

What do you mean by this?

The token is not needed to put data on the blockchain. You can run a chainlink node on a permissioned chain and not deal with link tokens whatsoever.

which is why you want to invest in non ico mineable coins.

It's always been known that you can establish a "free" node. The reputation and guarantee system require LINK. These things have always been known. I don't understand what the fuzz is all about.

heres mine

Attached: ss (2018-11-28 at 10.59.25).jpg (757x832, 65K)

Oh,by the way,if you think that the next bull run will pump your alt coins like LINK,TRON,XRP that are sitting in the hundreds of millions market cap,prepare to be FUBAR'd

There are tons of blockchains with high potential that sitting under 10M in market cap.Those will be the ones who replace most of the SHIT you see in the top 200

FLO will RISE like EMERALD COBRA
10-20x

medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873

Reasons why Tzero/Overstock use FLO

1.floData is accessible and easy to read. You don't need to decompile a smart contract or have a special software to read it. It's in plaintext on the chain.This helps with auditing and explaining how it works to regulators. Any extra steps are a barrier to adoption.
2.floData is easy to write. It is appended to the blockchain using a simple RPC command. This makes maintaining the software around the solution less costly.
3.FLO is a fairly launched blockchain with no premine or ICO. Again, this helps for practical regulatory reasons, but also is a philosophical choice made by those who maintain the software. It guides the decision making for our software and also allows those implementing it to check off a box they couldn't check using another chain without those features.
4. FLO has open source software built on top of it (OIP) that can be used for building more advanced applications (this is how etdb.caltech.edu became a thing).
5. FLO's main use-case is floData, unlike other chains who support complex smart contract languages and operations unrelated to storing data. Sometimes it's best to use a tool that's meant to perform best at a single job rather than bringing around a Swiss army knife and using it for only 1 of its functions.

Look for free and fairly launched coins.They go to BINANCE.

Follow @cz_binance. Retweet.
Back to listing. Ravencoin, no ICO, community project, humble people, no listing fee.

Check out the binance description page for FLO.Look how similar it is to RVN

Attached: tzeroflo.png (1815x909, 558K)

It's the new fud angle. The people saying it hold bags. I used to care but now I don't bother. My hands are iron.

The God protocol keeps me holding link

It's discord trannies trying to get the price down so they can continue accumulating.

People trying to get brainlet noobs who didn't DYOR or read the whitepaper to dump their chainlink from FUD

NIMIQ
I shill for free

Attached: nimiq party.jpg (676x673, 64K)

Raping the village chicken is a capital offense in my province, pajeet. I dare you!

Your not knowing is showing. Shhh nobody tell him. Shhh.