SIMPLEST, STRESS-FREE WAY TO SWINGTRADE?

I don't care about perfectly timing the market, no matter if the gains are lower. What I'm aiming for is to swingtrade without watching meme lines all day long, live my life without worrying to much about crypto. In my utopic vision I should receive a notification when to buy/sell and that's it, is this feasible? Care to share your strategies/tools to accomplish something similar, or as close as possible to it? I don't want to be spoon-fed, just throw me some breadcrumbs and I'll do the rest, once I'll sort it out I'll share my method. Let's brainstorm and have an useful thread for once frens.
> t. Stinky, trading illiterate.

Attached: 475FCFCE6DE54114BED352D9C41F4351.jpg (1000x1000, 311K)

If you want it stress-free, trade the amount you are comfortable with and never leave an open trade for too long

Buy 1 hr ema crosses on coinbase pro.. sell when the ema crosses again... ulu would have bought at 103 and sold at 117

Buy 6h breakouts and put stop loss 5% under breakout candle low. Easiest gains of your life.

True. But I don't care if I lose it all, no stress there. Simply, I get anxiety if I have to think about when to buy/sell all day long. A little paradoxical, but still..

This man knows

No linkies on coinbase pro (what I want to swing), but thanks for the tip, I'll dig into it and see if it's feasible on binance. Again, trading illiterate, plz no bully

Absolutely going to look into this, can it be done on binance for btc-link pair? No stop loss there if I rember it right (but maybe feasible with a bot, *digging intensifies*). Also, is this strategy convenient for every shitcoin or maybe it makes more sense only for mainstream coins with a higher volume?

At what point would you buy? How do you determine it's a breakout, do you have a chart you can demonstrate with?

Literally says Stop-Limit right there next to buy and sell on binance

Shiet

Just buy and sell bnb 3%

short/long btc 3x on the 1d chart with some PPO Divergence indicator. You're welcome

BTC pair or USDT pair? And why?

You buy/sell on a good level or you dont trade at all.

this is what pros do, sometimes im weeks without trading and then i trade 10 times in a day.

How to read a break out: use heikin ashi candles. Beautiful chains of 5 to 10 green or red candles. Simply buy when the first green one closes.

Now the most important thing is risk management (seriously). This should have priority over any trading strategy. You can't afford to lose more than 1-2% in each trade. That means slower growth. But slow growth is better than rapid loss.
t. Someone who is up 30% from the past 2 weeks.

Shameless self-bump: can someone reply to this?

It's irrelevant. Depends on what you want to accumulate. A good strategy will work on anything with some tweaking.

How much of your total do you out in to each trade?

I also think that is irrelevant. You trade as much as you feel comfortable with. I am extremely tight with my stop losses tho and know exactly the maximum I will lose in each trade. That means I never get caught pants down on a 50% drop, or any drop at all. If the breakout doesn't happen and a drop ensues I have a stop loss ready for it.

One thing I am sure about is that this market is crazy enough for anyone to predict it. I've stopped listening to any kind of predictions because there is too much noise and manipulation and wishful thinking and people being clueless all the time. So I never trade based on hopes or fears or wishful thinking. I let the market show its cards and then make a plan for a positive and one for a negative outcome.

Can you list say the last 2 trades you made, and why?Be interesting to hear

Zec bought at 69 sold at 76
Xlm bought at 0.16 sold at 0.1674 before today's drop.
Both in the past 4 days.
Pic related

Pic

Attached: 20181130_091011.jpg (1146x184, 37K)

What indicators made you take them?macd, stochrsi, rsi?

I use less and less indicators nowadays. Too much manipulation and not enough volume. Although I keep them open just to help drawing the picture. Stoch and macd mostly.
Look into heikin ashi candles. It's chart art for me.

So heikin ashi is your go to?Or do you look more at candles and price action?Thanks for answering btw.Good to actually get a helpful biz thread.

Look at this beauty. If you decide right away that you will never be in a trade with a red candle you're already avoiding insane losses.

Attached: 20181130_093553.jpg (2337x795, 302K)

suffer enough failure that you're dead inside and incapable of emotion.

ye really if this how deep your digging is then i'd just quit right now

Stress-free == algotrading.

But in this case I still need to know my shit, which I don't.

Buy high, sell low. Never fails.

Become dead inside.

The Jow Forums way

Attached: 1536200403020.jpg (512x512, 149K)

i swing traded an extra 2k link this week

With how much stocks oscillate, wouldn't putting such low stop loss make you sell unnecessarily like half the time?
Also how much profit do you ain for in each stock? 5%?

Mindless link shill. Fuck off

Nobody is going to share their strategy. This should be obvious to you by now.

god I wish that were me

hundreds do on youtube. This board is just a cesspit in general though, and everyone likes to act like they discovered some secret.

What's your method?
>inb4 buy low sell high

Wat? Sorry if I wrote the L word sirs's

Same fren

If hundreds of idiots do the same thing it no longer works. If you dont have the capacity to recognize patterns on your own you will fail miserably.

Market making & arbitrage is brianlet tier. Zero stress but you do need to watch a lot. Unironically turned a 200x profit in 3 months last year then lost most of it because I became too emotial in the bear market, made a bunch of retarded trades then held for months. I'm not going to argue anymore with people telling me I'm larping no one believes me, but it is true and you can do it if you find the right strategy.

Any time you start to get emotial, close all positions and quit immediately. You can fall down that rabbit hole and will cost you dearly.

Someone please explain to me why consistently buying into coins as soon as they rise steep then selling as soon as you see the first sign of the top of a hill, isnt a great trading strategy
I'm aware of sudden Bart risks but I don't think that would happen often, and even when it does the crash isn't likely to sink that low that quick, as long as you sell fast

I forgot to mention, this would be using the 1-minute chart

MM and arbitrage is 'brainlet tier'?
Literally the most stress free, money-guaranteed - type of strategies there are. Get proper notifications and hone up your system. I pity all poor people in todays environment

If you have a lot of money you can just set ridiculously low buy orders across all coins & wait for panic dips & rebounds. If you scroll through daily charts on Binance this kind of thing happens like once a day to a different coin everyday. Most pleb simple thing I can think of but again, requires quite a bit of money to spread enough buy orders to make it worth your while.

I am not saying it's brainlet tier because it's a bad strategy. It's the best one I have ever implemented. I'm saying you can be a complete brainlet and still do it successfully.

i find swing trading much more stressful than scalping. scalping requires more chart watching but it's not too hard to increase your stack during volatility.

Too much noise on the 1 minute chart. No sign is a clear sign. You're just gambling with trends then.