When it hits bottom I wanna buy, but I only have that much to spend. I'm torn between eth and xrp, what do I buy?

When it hits bottom I wanna buy, but I only have that much to spend. I'm torn between eth and xrp, what do I buy?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

I kind of want to know this too.

Same. Can somebody tell us what to do ?

The answer is eth

This.

I'm biased because I hate XRP, but ETH seems oversold and underpriced. It has a big future ahead.

>This.
>This.

95% eth, but buy 5% xrp simply cuz they've been scamming since 2012 and still aren't gone. srsly impressive. don't ignore them.

XRP, ETH is old and clunky.

Apollo all in one currency, once in a life time homie (apl_

Bitcoin

Both will be $10 EOY. Choose wisely ;)

xrp. What pisses me off about eth is that they act like they have all the time in the world to put out a solid product, but people are losing faith in their bullshit.
>oh we'll put it on in january... if not we can always push the date back tehe
someone is going to pass them by, I dont care how many developers they have. Crypto is a dynamic space, and they act like it revolves around them and their timeline. It doesnt

xrp is a very solid product, despite the npc talking points people here like to say. Its a great product with strong leadership, and they want to work with the system instead of trying to upend centuries old power systems and lead le new crypto world order revolution XD. There is a reason xrp passed up eth, and that gap is only going to get bigger. dyor tho, dont just believe what I say

My problem with XRP is I'm not sure how high it can go. From what I've read, it's not going to go into 3 figures, and given how much I have to invest, I don't see it as a worthy ROI. On the other hand, ETH seems to be on a downward spiral, honestly I'm not sure if it's going to last that long. And I'm looking at holding for years.

well between the two, its xrp. At its current price of 38c if it does go into 3 figures you will be set. And honestly, the days of 100000x gains are over. With bakkt and harder regulation setting in this isnt going to be the wild wild west for much longer. And that is xrps biggest advantage, is that it wants to work with that change. Between the two its xrp. Imo Eth will become a double digit shit coin

lol all these talks of buying the bottom.
the bottom is in already... you all just dont know it

Buy both. But XRP is the big one. :D

Jews always win. You know the answer.

>Crypto is a dynamic space, and they act like it revolves around them and their timeline.
More like they acknowledge the importance and difficulty of trying to solve the trilemma and are honest about the delays involved, unlike 99% of scam projects in the crypto space that are all hype and no substance.

Easy answer: get both. But more ETH than XRP.: far more oversold and the narrative around that coin head been pretty bad as of late.

The only reason they have those issues is because they are trying to build on old tech. Not saying anyone out there is perfect, but between the two its xrp.

Three figures as in $X00.00, or $X.00? Either way that's an incredible return. Anything over 10%/yr is amazing. I don't understand how something can make you too much money. Idea here is you want the highest returns, but also consider potential risk of things.