PROFESSIONALLY CONTACT KALEIDO

Hello frens,

Our friends at Kaleido needs some help in knowing the importance of using a MAINNET version of Chainlink after our launch.

And they are quite open to accomodating us.

Only on ONE CONDITION: PROFESSIONALISM

THEY ARE AN AMAZON PARTNER

KALEIDO CAN BE REACHED HERE FOR FEATURE REQUESTS. AGAIN KEEP IT PROFESSIONAL!!!!

[email protected]

or

kaleido.io/support

Attached: kaleido.jpg (1080x2220, 551K)

>wah muh feelings hurt cuz now muh shittoken no moon, pws help mr kaleido man wahhh hurr hurr

Attached: 1543425969290.jpg (278x371, 14K)

Btw just sent pic related to kaleido, cheers senpai.

Attached: 1542846931378.png (491x566, 125K)

Hilarious

Im going to send them nasty chainlink memes. Thanks bud.

this is bad idea... no

kek
Time for memes boys

>False-flagging no-linkers
remember to point out the false-flagging nature of meme-spewers.

>both twitter fanboys and memelords
R*dditors, all of you. Fuck off back to your cesspool.

Our government rests upon religion. It is from that source that we derive our reverence for truth and justice, for equality and liberality, and for the rights of mankind. Unless the people believe in these principles they cannot believe in our government. There are only two main theories of government in our world. One rests on righteousness and the other on force. One appeals to reason, and the other appeals to the sword. One is exemplified in the republic, the other is represented by despotism.

The government of a country never gets ahead of the religion of a country. There is no way by which we can substitute the authority of law for the virtue of man. Of course we endeavor to restrain the vicious, and furnish a fair degree of security and protection by legislation and police control, but the real reform which society in these days is seeking will come as a result of our religious convictions, or they will not come at all. Peace, justice, humanity, charity—these cannot be legislated into being. They are the result of divine grace." - Calvin Coolidge (30th president of the United States)

is it time to log in to my throw away account?

Attached: 1525543192743.png (704x582, 54K)

guys the fud is getting to me... it's over isn't it.

Attached: 1542349106370.jpg (720x720, 35K)

thanks for the link OP. i will make sure chainlink never moons if my life depends on it. i will spam them with nazi and jew memes every single day for the next year. its the least i could do to get back at you retarded spamming linkies for ruining this board the past year

Fookin retards whinging. Firstly main net isnt out yet. Secondly this is an early version of kaleido so expect more dev in the future.
Thirdly this familiarises large companies with CL.

Anyone who thinks this is bearish for CL unironically has downs.

Flagged for calling to raid.

"Wealth can only be accumulated by the earnings of industry and the savings of frugality." - John Tyler (10th president of the United States)

Attached: F8FEB2D7-0E30-4D2F-A648-53A166B3AE55.jpg (750x1121, 83K)

Good job, mother should have swallowed you.

Accurate

Devilish

Attached: 1528068038594.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

You're the inspiration for birth control - Duke Nukem

Thanks

Thanks user. I hate you fucking linkies. I am going to spam the shit out of them with natsoc memes and gore from several addresses, then submit some more serious, professional sounding tickets about this cult following and how Jow Forums will harass their business partners until enough of them decide they don't want anything to do with this project. I can't wait until the linkpool faggots see what you're doing since you'll be hurting their "business" if you can even call it that. This is going to be fun.

Fuck off I'm already doing that, do your own thing faggot