Does anyone here unironically smoke cbd oil? How do you like it?

Does anyone here unironically smoke cbd oil? How do you like it?

Attached: 52E3193F-FDD5-47B2-8C49-02F7C50A362F.png (640x604, 237K)

I take it in pill form/tincture form/balms. Makes me feel great. Less achy, skin is nicer, sleep better, less anxiety/stress feelings.

It's a meme. You're probably deficient in all sorts of vitamins and minerals and don't exercise enough. Dudeweed without the dudeWEED part won't fix that.

>t. brainlet that has never taken high quality CBD supplements on the regular

its good

>not taking it rectally

It's the best. CBD is essential to have around, will immediately relief the worst anxiety from THC

have you ever smoked it?

why smoke it? theres pills for that bro

Attached: 1514592312732.png (817x443, 34K)

no because it has less bioavailability and i already smoke weed sometimes

Cali bro here,
I worry this is true. My gf buys cbd for weird back pain but then instead just gets high all the time. I want to get get on cbd and get a fucking JOB but worry this is true. Having a neet gf is the worst kind of cuckery gotta evict this pothead cunt feelsbad.jpg

Attached: 1543018291624.png (427x495, 290K)

I vaped a bottle of it before. Expensive as fuck but I liked it.

Vaped carts from johnnyapplecbd.com
Good stuff

I assume you mean vaped? I had a vape and a tincture the vape is kind of expensive but you feel it immediately. I used it for anxiety, that and taking minerals and vitamins helped a lot. what are you using it for?

I wouldn’t trust what (((they))) put into those capsules

Also their dabbers wax in conjunction with a nectar collector is tough to beat

you dont get high off cbd you fucking retard
at the most youll feel slightly warm/numb/calm

I give the oil to my dog. It makes his coat shiny, and he seems to calm down.

I smoke actual weed, and I'm not a faggot, so I don't know what smoking cbd oil habitually does to you.

Yeah I meant vape my apologies and I would like to use it for anxiety / giving presentations (I get so fucking nervous I can’t even think). I’m prescribed xanax but don’t like taking it because of the long term addiction.

youre not supposed to "smoke cbd" habitually unless you have some kind of medical condition, ie lack of sleep/anxiety/pain/cancer. theres no reason to take cbd otherwise youre just throwing your money away

I take a full spectrum CBN/CBD tincture for better sleep, shits is magic

xanax is the best, I save a few pills in case I have a panic attack but you definitely don't want to get addicted to them. like I said get a tincture and some vape. Also take vitamin D and magnesium, they are especially important in these dark winter months

cbd oil is definitely near meme territory by now. Just smoke good weed that has both thc and cbd.

Don't follow this advice. Fuck xanax

yeah this if youre taking cbd why take xanax? are you fuckign stupid? I had friends who literally died from xanax

>had

Thanks for the advice fren I screenshotted it. I agree that xanax feels great but I’ve gotten to the point where I have to take .75 mg to even feel anything now (started off at .25 mg). I know this is still a small dose but I feel like CBD would be better since it’s natural and not addictive like Xanax. This is probably a dumb question but can I order to anywhere in the USA? I’m not too sure if it’s legal. I was looking at the tincture on johnnyapplecbd and probably order that...do you recommend a vape device to get?

Attached: 04C96CC1-2D87-4DF9-BB7C-17860A93EC2F.jpg (750x472, 52K)

you dont get high off cbd you fucking inbred retard

Get the dabbers wax and a small $25 nectar collector and a small torch. It's super convenient but obviously not as easy as a pen and cart. All their products are good.

most weed doesn't have nearly enough CBD to feel the benefits of it. Supplementing CBD is god tier for your body

This guy gets it

theres cbd strains

you can smoke CBD buds, bros. best body buzz you'll ever have

does the cbd oil give you a body high? The few times I've smoked weed the only thing I really liked was the body high

Drink these niggas

Attached: 10mg-Sprig-Virtual-Can-840x1024_1200x1200.png (840x1024, 456K)

I only have them in case I start panicking...
I would stop taking I was you, you might get some rebound anxiety but its worth it to stop taking. I use one by smok but I'm in europe so I don't know any american brands.

We have Smok over here too

they don't give you nearly the same amount though. I can intake 100mg cbd a day without smoking and i feel like im 12 again.

i wouldn't say it's a "high" persay, it's just more like your body stops feeling like shit if you have shitty body problems

its an over priced meme as far as I can see.

Stiizy pods are good too

Attached: 1530654991534.jpg (1000x842, 132K)

it doesnt do anything for me and ive tried lab tested medical from the dispensary. also a lot of cbd products are bullshit with no cbd because theres no fda testing. some cbd products have synthetic cannabinoid shit in them like the spice/incense/k2 products.

xanax is great. ive been prescribed it over a decade.

no you didn't. it takes thousands of xanax bars for a lethal dose.

I believe the withdrawal can kill you much easier
Will also make you a more anxious person ironically

Attached: 20181130_201937.jpg (3024x3024, 3.5M)

I take CBD pills daily and have been doing this for several years. Makes me more at ease in social situations. It is truly naturally healing for your body.

>does the cbd oil give you a body high? The few times I've smoked weed the only thing I really liked was the body high
then you'll love smoking CBD buds, bro. no head high, just a nice feeling in your body

Who here cbd's and lifts tho?

Attached: 1539702237686.jpg (684x638, 130K)

based I wish I could get a script in europe I have to settle for pressed of the dark web

>the withdrawal can kill you
yeah true. i had a couple seizures when i went cold turkey in jail because they wouldnt give me xanax that id been prescribed for years.

>make you a more anxious person
same with CBD. they both act on gaba receptors. which is also why you shouldnt take cbd if youre trying to get clean from gabagenics like xanax.

also be aware of CBDs interactions with medications. cbd is a inhibitor of CYP3A4 and CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 metabolized many drugs.

>i had a couple seizures when i went cold turkey in jail because they wouldnt give me xanax that id been prescribed for years.
that''s fucked up bro did you get a lawsuit?

>living with a drug addicted free-loading neet roastie
never gonna make it, bro

That's why I said I gotta get her on cbd instead of what she's doing now ffs retarded illiterate. No wonder you're neet yourself faggot

Attached: 1539444565686.jpg (704x904, 138K)

I take it for anxiety, PTSD, shoulder & rib pain in a tincture. It relieves my anxiety to an almost manageable amount, and I don't get "stuck" when my PTSD kicks in. I tend to forget about my shoulder pain, and idk about my ribs I don't feel pain even when not using unless pressure is applied so can't say. Anyways I think it works pretty damn well. Have smoked it a time or two with tobacco itd made me feel good too, but personally I just prefer tincture

King pen has some high cbd content carts
Look into kps

Aha that blows m8

>inhaling has less bioavailability than ingesting
found the retard

Actually we have receptors for THC and CBD and they theorize that we have a cannabnioid deficiency. We have two receptors CB1 & CB2. CB2 is what CBD binds to, and is found in the immune system. It helps with inflammation, and pain as well as many other things. Why do we have these receptors if we werent meant to consume hemp/weed? So maybe OPs deficiency is cannabinoids:)

Armyfag?

My ex has an incurably chronic illness (severe case of Crohn's Disease) and she needs to cannabis to ease the pain/symptoms. It works well compared to conventional medicine from pharmacists.

>Acts on GABA
>Makes you anxious
>Shouldn't take GABA receptor agonists to get off Xanax
Oh my god shut the fuck up. You don't know even the most basic shit about drugs stop acting like you do.