DCX

I called ANT Shares, EOS, ADA and invested early in BTC. This is my next pick
>DCX
60% OFF stage 1 is now open
A brief explanation of what they are building. The applications for mobile and software for desktop that will provide the tools to easily move assets like Car Pink Slips, home titles, concert tickets, etc onto the blockchain and a DEX where Peer-to-Peer trades can safely and securely occur. While DCX will service Crypto to Crypto trades the end goal is to provide a safe outlet for reselling and selling Enterprise to Peer and P2P
I have a tip they have some major youtubers covering them in the next 2 weeks, so not sure how long 60% off will last
decentrax.io/

Attached: DCX-Girl.jpg (805x960, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptorated.com/ico-analysis/decentrax/
decentrax.io/whitepaper.pdf
decentrax.io/pitchdeck.pdf
medium.com/@decentraxcoin/how-to-participate-in-the-dcx-ico-7726e7eb5913
youtu.be/0YFVw0DWE_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I’m buying them. By chance is the big YouTuber crypto crow or box mining? I talk with both of them and both brought this project up. Box said it was a sleeping giant like before filecoin blew up.

Where do I buy this? I don’t see it on Binance.

biggest tell of a pajeet shill:
>post big titted woman
>sentence starts with I called
>throw in other coins that mooned a year ago and had you invested in them you would be rich today, FOMO
>when nobody bites on your street shitting thread turn on your proxy and bump your thread with dumb poor english "discussion"

kys

Attached: 1518589295300.jpg (800x1200, 678K)

on their website
www.decentrax.io
>straight to pajeet
biggest tell of someone who doesn't know what they're talking about, they are incorporated out of Wisconsin and based in Silicon Valley, they are run and owned by Americans. They have guys from Paypal and eBay doing their UI/UX they also got a 4.2/5 on CryptoRated do your homework
cryptorated.com/ico-analysis/decentrax/

Thanks op. I’ll check them out tomorrow. Interesting idea and glad someone is finally working on moving documents into the blockchain and provide real world use case and tools. These kind of projects are needed for this market to do well

What’s the min for buying? Also Americans allowed?

standard KYC, and they are following the law so only accredited US investors are allowed. I'm pretty sure for global it's just filling out the KYC.
For min purchase, not too sure, maybe 2 ETH min probably

ANT is different from ANS which is antshares you absolute LARPING FAGGOT

Ant Shares, I know what ANT is, and I know ANS was Ant Shares Ticker. I was just typing Ant shares you moron

How much are they each?

No indians tho

What is the purpose to them having a token and what gives that token any worth?

1 ETH is 173, so like .65cents each. I bought in their private presale and paid 75cents each (but ETH was like $210 at that time). They raised a quarter million in their private presale if I remember correctly

okay hopefully I get this right.
The value proposition of the token is that the DCX token as the Gas of the network. But unlike ETH contract writers are obligated to have 3,000 DCX when writing their contract. So lets say Ticketmaster did use them. They would need to stake 3,000 DCX for each concert, and then the unspent DCX would get sent back to their wallet.
But lets say it's the opposite and a company creates a coin off their network that will be used in perpetuity then that company would have to place 3,000 DCX into the gas reserve and refill it as transactions occur across their contract / or cross chain.
Basically it's GAS but the user won't pay Gas fees the contract writer will, which will resolve mass adoption issues as ETH and contracts written on the Ethereum network are not friendly for mass-adoption since they require all users on the contract to hold ETH.

That’s pretty smart, but why would ticket master use them?

So trying to paraphrase what they pitched me. By moving items like pinkslips, tickets, home titles, etc online you'll get the same security of BTC and by using their DEX for Atomic Swaps you eliminate fraud in selling online, or reselling in person etc.
Basically if ticketmaster has a concert for Arian Grande and they sell 30,000 tickets, they can lock resells so nobody can resell, they can track resells, they can notify their users that the concert is coming up so they don't forget.
Lets say they do allow resells on a concert, when the user opens the application they'll have to use a pin, or thumbprint etc to gain access to the ticket. The tickets QR code will be unlocked by the vendor via a scanning machine, and only the real ticket that resides on the blockchain will work. So once a ticket is sold it works the same as BTC that private key is now in the new owners hands, and the old owner cannot gain access back to it, this means tickets can't be double, triple etc sold like we see happening with regular tickets.
With the DEX users can trade tickets (Or other assets) from anywhere in the world safely for anyother crypto currency. I know they're talking about using Coinbase's USDCoin to be their standard for USD trades

If they do what you’re saying this shit will be huge.

yes I know that's why i invested. I have a good feeling about this project

Where’s their Whitepaper?

whitepaper: decentrax.io/whitepaper.pdf
pitchdeck: decentrax.io/pitchdeck.pdf

Thanks op. At least their material looks professional

How long is the ICO running?

12 months I think.
they have a tutorial with a lot of info here on how to participate in offering medium.com/@decentraxcoin/how-to-participate-in-the-dcx-ico-7726e7eb5913

All these gets. Must mean something

Do they have a Telegram or discord channel?

telegram yeah t.me/DecentraXCoin
not sure about discord

Nice try faggot get fucked. Hard. In the ass.

And just so you know your history, nobody called antshares. Everyone called it a scam, I know because I bought in.

>In after all your discord pajeets say very good project sir looks good where do I buy

KEK. Accredited investors. So much fucking kek. You guys need to revolt that is the dumbest shit ever. Keeping the poor, poor.

You’re so full of shit. Ant shares was shilled everywhere and people like you called it a scam back when you guys called Chinese ICOs scams everyday

>what they are building, bla bla bla
so another scam ico where they take your $ and deliver nothing but absolute irrelevant dogshit 1 year later. So many 'projects' trying to do this already anyway. Kys

>60% OFF
>I feel like stealing at these prices!
>buy buy buy its 60% off!!!

No honestly these guys all have backgrounds in engineering, Chips, networking etc. their team is pretty good and they are all serious. Trust me I don’t invest in scams. I look through everyone’s LinkedIn, I contact the team members directly and research throughly. I dropped 25k into this, so I really do think they have the ability, and a real project with real world value.

After looking through the whitepaper and PitchDeck and finding this interview I have to agree with you. This project has potential and a pretty good team behind it.
youtu.be/0YFVw0DWE_8

in case you're right on this one, given the market conditions i'll just wait for the initial expected megadump and buy the dip. Im not risking any $ on icos

fuck off

Why so salty? Looks like someone bought in December of 2017

Yeah. That someone is you because you fell for pajeets like OP.

They are based out of America. Why is this board so paranoid about Indians lol

Kek

Any proof of this?

Yeah they are incorporated in Wyoming and all their team members live in California and Arizona area

Where in AZ I will visit them.

Just what this market needs another scam exchange with fake volume.
KYS

Attached: pepechina.png (861x914, 88K)

Did you even read what they are trying to build. You can use their DEX for crypto to crypto trades, but their objective is to move tickets and other document assets onto the blockchain to allow the security of BTC and the ease / security of trading on a DEX

They said Larry their guy that works at Paypal is our AZ. They are in Silicon Valley, I think Milpitas

We need a good decentralized exchange. We don’t need another Binance or okex

Jesus christ these clear pajeet posts, absolutely hilarious

How much does your discord group pay you to shill this trash here?
No one will use this, whatever exchange token this yeast infection secretes will dump into the ground like all the others.

Attached: linkfu.png (495x495, 191K)

I am not paid anything. And did you even read what they are doing, they are building a DEX to provide the tools to make contract to contract trades and working on the utility of moving assets like pink slips, convert tickets, and home titles onto the blockchain. This is the future and if you cannot see it then I cannot help you

kimmy granger and sydney cole
a let me tell you boy-o BOY these bitches do NOT know how to fuck

You’re telling me that these two whores don’t know how to fuck, but this virgin posting right here who has never had sex knows how to tell when a girl knows how to fuck? This is illogical

promising. haven’t seen an ICO that looks this good in months

They need better marketing. This is the first I’ve heard of this project and it sounds decent.

Is this on any exchanges? All I can find online is a few videos and websites.