Wtf is this, check this Tx Hash on BTC:

Wtf is this, check this Tx Hash on BTC:

blockchain.com/btc/tx/ad11701c33aecf82c092a7182909ce16b63d4574f1569459e27e97d22cd5e29b

????
25K btc after being accumulated for a year, was split up in one tx hash via 101 different transactions...

Image related is the tree visualization for the first fucking 3... Wtf does this mean?

Attached: wtf.png (1115x834, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.com/btc/tree/393845993
blockchain.com/btc/tree/300580742
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The AI meme wasn't a meme

Fuck off, someone coordinated this, but why

This is beyond my knowledge. Someone explain. I bring a gift.

Attached: IMG_20180928_103222.jpg (742x935, 63K)

I don't understand what's special about it. Please help a brainlet out

I'm not into the tech side to know anything. But bumping for interest

Seems like a pointless thing to do, since it all can be traced back to the source address anyway.

Uyen's coins are on the move.

Arright lemme overstretch my synapses here and try and decrypt this pic:

Air each of those tiny unreadable names the letter codes for separate instances of hashing?
And then they all start out even but then split off weird? And I guess maybe the nodes are connected to eachother to show the flow of the blockchain from computer to computer? I also don't know what a Tx hash is.

So how close did I get to understanding this?

*are each

Your synapses have extra chromosomes instead of neurotransmitters.

This looks like the family tree of Africa right as they got raped by Europe

Dark web mixer.

we on that 46 and 2 shit over here

what does the AI meme refer to

It's even more fucked up than OP makes it seem.

Go here people:

blockchain.com/btc/tree/393845993

Click on random ones... see how far some of them expand? Pic related is a random one I clicked on. Stitched together.

Attached: WTF.png (4000x1507, 369K)

double click on the addresses to expand

what the fuck?

does this have anything to do with this thread?

what the fuck is going on?

I dont have much experience but it seems like some kinda wannabe ARG thing

>blockchain.com/btc/tree/393845993
Oh ok cool I think I'm up to speed as to how to read this. Thanks

A huge whale beyond what we normally define as a whale is actually moving early coins. Spooky especially with everything else going on.

Are you talking about that other thread or this one we're in

another one with similar pattern, also ~25k:
blockchain.com/btc/tree/300580742
from here:

Does it mean anything that this one grey node just stops dead right after the origin?

Attached: Screenshot (230).png (881x861, 176K)

seemed like a larp at first but idk this shit seems spooky

bump also how do I save this post to look at later

I think whales and istitutions are trying to recreate the early investor days. Who knows, maybe they'll push btc price to three digits (maybe high two digits) field...

Is this a Bitcoin tumbler?

>11968607
bump bcuz still intrigued

its a tumbler you fucking newfag.

Ok but if a tumbler is supposed to obscure the original source, what good is it if we can track it directly back to the original source with this free tree diagram thing.

are those addresses fake?

Fake news fag

The idea of the tumbler is that the coins from your wallet go into another wallet with a bunch of other people's coins, which then get spat out to a bunch of other wallets, etc. In the end, the original trace of your coins' IDs will be lost.

They aren't lost, but they are a pain in the fucking ass to trace. If done enough times over, it could take years to accurately map back to the source.

But like...isnt the picture posted in this thread an exact map to the source? Or is that not the real final source.

Not sure what the fuck the point of this weird habbening larp thread is, but I just came here to say you’re retarded if you think it would ever take years to trace any BTC trail. You’d know this if you had any experience with the darkweb. The FBI has hired the help of private companies before that specifically provide services to do blockchain analysis. Pretty sure that’s how they caught at least one/a few idiots so far but the particular instances elude me atm

these are exchange wallets, that hold btc and then do batch withdrawals. it expands "again" after going into another large exchange address and then another batch withdrawal.

Jesus fucking christ the brainlets on this board