What can we do to ruin this pussys life. He's annoying as fuck

What can we do to ruin this pussys life. He's annoying as fuck.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 8.16.46 AM.png (448x480, 225K)

Maybe try not shitting on the street? That'll teach him.

Price is coming? What a stupid tagline

He'd better speak english poorly in general or he's a moron

He's one of the few that called the drop to 4k pretty accurately. His TA is pretty good, IMO.

fuck off Pajeet.

Tone Vays is /our guy/

>/our guy/
he doesn't even understand what a smart contract is, nor why it's useful. he can (presumably) read the price sentiment tea leaves on BTC and/or has insider knowledge. That's all he's good for (if even that. I'm just assuming since he's not broke yet). Yet he has opinions on other things and he shouldn't.

>He thinks chad autists like tone have time to worry about the opinions of sheep

This is what you get for doubting a turbo autist. when an autist of this level speaks, you listen

Attached: apologise.jpg (894x448, 143K)

Is he gay? Everyone in the comments talking about it but he used to be married. Idk why you'd want to ruin his life. He's way more accurate than biz.

Now Leah, Leah is annoying

Liquidate his short

lmao at biz judging an analyst not on his calls, but on his haircut.
Stay poor ladies.

TOne Vays will die with Bitcoin and BSV will rise to new heghts and new autists will come up and tone will fade into oblivion by itself aong with leah jmmy and the rest of his btc weirdos

RIP BTC RIP TONE

BSV will rise- it was already mentioned at teh economist cover and craig is satoshi period, faggots

I can't trust a guy that is so deluded about how he looks that he thinks people don't notice his severe balding by combing his hair over and wearing hats. Just go bald you fucking moron. He looks like an absolute fucking retard. No one would say anything about his hair if he just went bald, instead he does whatever the it is he's doing.

>not trusting autism

never gonna make it

Ignore this tard.

I hate his fucking attitude and personality but the mother is usually pretty reliable when it comes to his info...I swing trade with his numbers and I usually always make a profit. Honestly though also I’m a bit biased ‘cause I’m a BTC maximalist. I mostly own btc and a few hundred bucks in a few small cap alts.

Attached: 86DB3749-9435-437B-AA15-3D9F6641BCBF.jpg (892x795, 84K)

Been following Tone since mid 2015 and hes made me a lot of money over the years, honestly I wished Jow Forums would stop talking about him. TD is legit by the way but I've noticed its been working not quite as good since more people have been using it, also its not quite as good on 24/7 markets, suits traditional a bit better. UOG is actually the real bossman though, he used to be great in the mex trollbox and taught me a few great little tips (eating liqs, hedging, doubling on first stop run ect), that and the lack of overload is what made mex awesome back before you plebs showed up.

He already got his Bitmex reflink rekt but he need to be more butthurt.
>Best would be to fuck Leah Wald or Jimmy Song in the ass film it and send it to him.

Attached: Visacoin by Jimmy song.jpg (1024x512, 48K)

Good idea. Surely there someone here chad enough. This would definitely demoralise him.

Tone Vays is the bets trader there is

He's the best larping astrologer. All his trades get liquidated.

it is exactly the opposite brainlet

Except no it isn't.

Attached: nvzeq9zhnbs11.jpg (750x1334, 108K)

> fuck off pujeet
> tonevays is our guy

you are unironically retarded

are you retarded
that trade was perfect and it was ended by the nigger

losing money = perfect?

he would have made money you monkey, if the trolls did not dox him and got him kicked out of bitmex

>would have
>dox
Oh I am laffing.

Vays was spot on with his trade, if you have made the same exact one you would have won
now fuck off

hey tone vays, did a 4channel ad bring you here? that is pretty cool

Not on bitfinex and not if I illegally used the exchange tone shilled for affiliate shekels.

>Now Leah, Leah is annoying

But she's so bubbly.

Attached: leah.jpg (715x1200, 151K)

BATTOMED OUT

I hate him because he is so terribly ugly.

Attached: 1469108468158.gif (320x240, 1.96M)

i hate this bitch and his permabear grandpa

Reminder that this dudes parents cant spell and thus named him skin tone

Brap

Seething permabulls. I'm surprised you cucks still exist. Enjoy further losses.