LINK vs BTC - Head and Shoulders meme?

going to rebuy at 4350 sats

screen cap this

Attached: link-btc.png (3840x2100, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/MbKsn9u.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you unironically swing trading with 100 links, OP?

> mainnet comes out tomorrow
> huge green dildo to $50

b-but muh head and shoulders

So satisfying to see that TA brainlet being BTFO after you retards ate his larp and begged for more

Exactly, meme TA only works while there's no news moving the charts. With CL we're at the phase where news is coming hard and fast several times a week at totally random times of the day and night. Trying to read the tea leaves and swing might have made sense last spring/summer during the radio silence, but doing it now is suicide. Sure, every time it pops 10% and then settles down again is irksome (like that double pump to 9k the other day), and yes if you'd swing traded them you'd have gotten a few more linkies. But one day you're going to sell a peak, go to sleep expecting a correction, wake up and LINK will have 2x'd on a major partnership/mainnet announcement, and all your swing gains will be gone just like that. It's just not worth it.

You're gonna be so disappointed

Need some big "news" to pump that ugly shit.

check the USD chart

Attached: images-11.jpg (485x303, 30K)

>VerMN
IDs don't lie, begone from here swinglinker scum.

Hi, is Pajeet there?

>mainnet comes out, brief pump to 9k sats
>all hype gone within days if not hours
>shoulder completes and drop to 3k sats inevitable

leave, vermin

This is not me. I stopped making threads after I messed up the last one. I had an amazing day though in private.

i.imgur.com/MbKsn9u.jpg

i did sell the pump to 9k sats and picked up more linkies when it dropped :S felt like setting my balls into a loaded guillotine for a moment

also this op is retarded and substantiates his pattern with literally nothing. we will never be below 6k sats for link ever again, much less to 4.3.

Bold words for such a little pajeet.

>Measuring your link gains in sats
How did those strats work out for you over the past two weeks?

this is why I’m not going to make anymore threads. you are all so, so insecure. growing my stack 3-10% each day though. my consolation is that I can make myself money rather than waste time here.

If you were have the pajeet you think you are you would have plenty of suckers on tradingview, telegram, twitter gobbling up your prophecies. No one comes here for dipshits like yourself making calls and screeching about being unappreciated. Bye.

beautifully. the op is pretending to be me because of the success of my first two major threads here. no more though. Also leaving this thread. y’all are never gonna make it.

EOY prophecy is true btw. this will be the last bit of suggestion I offer this board.

Also, I reiterate. I’m not a larger or insider. I’m just some guy and always encouraged everyone to make their own decisions. Have pronounced said I’m not a sage.

If anyone makes a TA thread with a similar style to mine, it’s NOT me. I will never, ever make another thread here. If for some reason I do, it will be started with this trip. But that’s extremely unlikely. I’m just some guy.

Attached: ABCB2944-B43B-4FC6-9957-FBB383D45A73.jpg (595x352, 21K)

1. I don’t want suckers. I have no explicitly acted in accordance with NOT marketing a personality.
2. Your argument is fallacious. If I were to be a pajeet, I would have a ton of followers on telegram. Simultaneously, I’m also a pajeet regardless, in your mind. I never posted ‘prophecies.’ I made TA threads which I was present the whole way through.
3. I don’t care to be appreciated here.

Goodbye, you are not worth my time anymore.

I feel bad for calling you a retard now that I see you are probably 12. In the unlikely event that you have any actual money please learn to control yourself before you get rekt.
The things you're saying are really not good TA. Any gains you have made were luck.

Wrong! You've acted immorally and in flagrant disregard for the NAP. Typical and unforgivable pajeetery. Frankly though I'm not surprised, it's genetic.

consistently making fantastic gains every single day. bye.

Hey dude, fuck those assholes who got their panties in a bunch when the pump went back down. I bought based on your signal, sold the top, and made some money, so thank you.

Pajeet wants nothing more than to lead you to financial ruin.