XRP COMMUNITY IS A MIRAGE

ITT: we saltmine the XRP "community"

Attached: IMG_20181201_235855.jpg (1196x946, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/XRPTrump/status/1069089618992087040
twitter.com/ummjackson/status/1042862086760497152
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Screenshot_20181202-000237_Twitter.jpg (1080x587, 201K)

Tbf Jackson Palmer is a huge faggot though

Typical XRP investors...

Attached: TypicalXRPInvestors.gif (400x226, 768K)

worse. a fedora tipping one

Wew is this whore a piece of work

Attached: Screenshot_20181202-001052_Twitter.jpg (810x2654, 744K)

Seems like a literal soiboy to me and pretty low IQ in general.

Agreed, he needs to burn with the Ripple freaks alike

Attached: IMG_20181202_001539.jpg (576x1024, 64K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181202-002144_Twitter.jpg (1080x937, 293K)

He's a tool. Deleted XRP from his site the moment it no longer fit his narrative.
twitter.com/XRPTrump/status/1069089618992087040

Jesus this guy has Soi pumping through his veins. disgusting

Attached: soy.png (852x480, 216K)

4channel is just secondhand twitter these days.. I've been here since the beginning and I'll tell you that things have changed.

I thought hes aight. He was betrayed by the doge community, casted out, angrily lashed out in media interviews towards the whole crypto space, then eventually settled into a crypto youtube channel where he trys to give ppl good info. Though I only seen his literally basic vids, I didnt know he started taking stances on coins and such.

Forgot alex Cobb and sam I am. Literal all xrp fags are Twitter whores and YouTube hype boys.
As yes I remember banks helping poor people. Strange how people called them a banker coin and rather than dispute it they decided to follow it to the letter and start being bootlickers for banks.

>be XRP fan
>see XLM approaching you
>hurr Durr Jed
>don't realize Jed made your coin

Every single time with these retards.

Trips of truth

Nuggets news Alex Saunders is a fucking scumbag shill that needs to die, literally has no idea what he is talking about and makes a living scamming people to buy memberships for his shit group that makes people buy scam icos that pay him out to shill them.

Alex ‘scammer’ Saunders

That cunt needs to be knocked out with a cricket bat.

guy's a cuck dogecoin is a doshcoin made me bigbux creator is not a greedy jew he's based

Jed was booted off the project for being a massive fucking retard. Go look up how XML gives coins away to impoverished Africans because white people bad or whatever sjw reason he feels like at the time.

Jed didn't make shit. He hired people like David Schwartz and Arthur Britto who were smart enough to do what he couldn't. We know exactly what happens when Jed actually writes the code. See Mt.Gox and the original Stellar inadvertently forking.

Jewple pays shills, everyone knows this.

Attached: shitposting-from-tel-aviv-jidf.png (800x1296, 91K)

yep. twitter.com/ummjackson/status/1042862086760497152

He's a big faggot but he seems pretty informed and provides good info to people.

the fuck is 589

OP, The XRP tards are to arrogant to be considered human...

Attached: When will we get news?.jpg (1081x7796, 1.84M)

They think XRP is going to be worth 589 dollars. This was originally by EOY unironically, but not sure if they deluded bag holders have come to terms that is impossible at this point.

>Jed didn't make shit.

This is correct. Jed is an "idea guy". He has had some stinkers before, which is why he was kicked out of ripple. The board members want to make money, not this retarded non profit shit that he's trying to do.

ripple is a kike coin that supports pedophilia.

XRP is the future muh standard global money because the owner said so on twitter so its muh truth

Attached: 1527828370983.jpg (635x542, 15K)

Fukin kek

Hahahaha trips of self~BTFO'd

XRP is the only crypto that I'm convinced have actual payed shills posting on this board. A month or two ago there was one night where the catalog was completely filled with XRP threads and every single one was filled with posts that looked like they were written by an advertising think tank. Very obvious.

If you don't want to eliminate the need for financial institutions to prefund nostro accounts around the world and free up $27 trillion to fundamentally accelerate global commerce and enable the Internet of Value....THEN YOU CAN GET OUT

Attached: 324345436.jpg (160x160, 6K)

it was pumping

They arent gonna free it up and suddenly buy xrp or invest it in space exploration.

Yeah literal s o y incarnate

He's still one of the more informative crypto youtubers

>Go look up how XML gives coins away to impoverished Africans because white people bad or whatever sjw reason he feels like at the time.
It's because XLM can become an actual currency there and the value proposition for adoption is far greater than in countries with easy digital banking and shit like venmo and NFC chips and swipe debit cards with relatively stable currencies and all that jazz.

Any attempt at becoming global blockchain currency that doesn't seek to displace fiat in emerging unbanked markets is not trying seriously.