>she gets upset "why put a price on our relationship,user?"
>explain to not want it to become a motivation for divorce
>say parents are well off amd want me to
>she still upset
what do?

Attached: IMG_5884.jpg (960x675, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beierlaw.com/blog/can-prenuptial-agreement-overturned/
google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/robertpagliarini/2014/05/15/how-to-protect-yourself-in-a-divorce-using-a-domestic-asset-protection-trust/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=1bBhSA576uI
cryptovibes.com/crypto-news/bill-cosby-bought-5-million-in-bitcoins/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dump her and find another

Attached: FDA329CF-C507-4A83-8847-6DABD07E5BED.jpg (785x720, 50K)

wtf i love the bogs now

Why?

Wants kids
Smart
Attractive
Very affectionate
Kinky
Loves me

Bit manipulative
Easily bored

Because you don't care about her. That's why.

Bit manipulative
Easily bored

kek, you see this?

in the long run will fuck your relationship, this is why you came up on the prenup in the first place, you say her she shouldent worry about it, you just dont want to get her funds kek.

>Bit manipulative
>Easily bored
Do you really want to risk AT LEAST 50% of your fortune over someone who might get easily bored of you? Unless you don't tell her you're rich, it would be a terrible idea. If she ain't interested in your money she has nothing to worry about signing a prenup, right?

Women aren't rational, user.
Right now she's madly in love with you and wouldn't stir up shit, but if she ever loses her feelings for you, you damn right know she'll want your money.

Attached: 1520889458460.jpg (764x713, 309K)

Wants kids
>all women do subconsciously
Smart
>Kek
Attractive
>not hard to find, many of them out there
Very affectionate
>good
Kinky
>all women are kinky sluts
Loves me
>does she really?

Bit manipulative
>all women are but the fact you point this out means she’s probably more manipulative than you think
Easily bored
>wait til she gets bored of you and cheats on you with Tyrone or chad

Sign the fucking prenup or leave her user!!!!

>Bit manipulative
>Easily bored

Dude!
Massive red flag, right here. There is a reason she got upset when you brought up the prenup. She's guilt tripping you into handling her debt.

RUN AWAY
U
N AWAY

fucking this

OP either get a prenup or dump her it's really that simple

you fucked up, a good way to make her accept a prenuyp is to say that you plan to have your own business and with a "séparation des biens" (the marriage status when you don't share your belongings) IDK in English creditors won't be able to go after her shit but only yours

Dump any money you don't want her to get into a hidden bank account. Don't tell her what your actual net worth is. Don't create any paper/electronic trail leading to it. That way if a divorce should happen her lawyer will not be able to track it and her/lawyer will be left in the dark as to it's existence. Depending on the state; anything you both earn/buy during the marriage is fair game during a divorce. Anything you had before you got married is out of bounds. So create your account, transfer the money before you get married. Then leave it be. Think of it as a "retirement" or "emergency" fund. The only thing is to properly put any interest earned on your taxes during tax time. This is only time that any hint of it's existence should appear. It's such a small little notice added during tax time that a lot of people overlook it. So even if someone looked at your tax forms they'd gloss over it.

EX: Bank 1. Shared checking /savings account(s) you both use.

Bank 2 - Your "hidden" account - she knows nothing about; no trails leading to it

Okay. This either poor bait or you're retarded.

Get the pre nup. Make sure the house is in your name and paid off before you marry. Make sure you aren't in a state that equates you as common law married already. Make sure all your property is separate before marrying.

Heres the big deal. Tell her she has to find a lawyer, of her own choice, to review a pre nup your lawyer drafts. She has to go to a lawyer of HER choice. You can't influence her, tell her to, use yours, etc.

She finds one on her own accord to review your prenup, and you reimburse her for it.

This was she can say she was not coerced into one.

Pre-Nup is worthless, it wont help you

Don't accept her bullshit. Why would she not want a prenup if she is in it for the love? Be a man and take the lead. Walk over her on this one. You have no reason not to. Seriously.

>all women are but the fact you point this out means she’s probably more manipulative than you think
She says so herself, shes very honest about this. I can appreciate that honesty.

>does she really?
She's very much all over me. The hapiness seems very genuine. So Yes I'm pretty confident she does but everything can fade.
During one of our fights she compared it to being high, which she is 90% of the time and its great then but when she's "sober" god damn the fights get emotionally rough.

>wait til she gets bored of you and cheats on you with Tyrone or chad
She's too dominant a type to get with tyrone or chad. I'm more relaxed, that goes well together. But yes extra danger there to be pushed over.

>Smart
>Why put a price on our relationship user?

Yikes...you might be thinking with your dick there bucko.

plenty of fish in the sea.

This is absurd. Just don't get married.

It doesn't take a magic ring to put penis in vagina and make kids.

live together atleast 10 years then get married

I am from the future.
You like another girl now but this bitch has half your money.
Next time don't think with your dick.

I would take marriage off the table and say if you want to start a family that is an option but if you arent flexible on marriage you are not going to get what you want.

Art of the Deal

>doesn't trust her enough to tell her how much he's worth
>thinking about marrying her

>During one of our fights she compared it to being high
So if she stops being 'high' off of her infatuation in you, she will drop you like a rock. It will happen after she won't feel the need to secure the relationship.

This is bad bait OP.
You should have already ran a long time ago

Prenups are not worth the paper they are wrote on and are almost always thrown out by judges. Do not get married, especially if you do not fully trust this woman not to screw you. And she sounds like a woman who will likely do that.

Why am I retarded?
Am in Europe btw, have to give the state info on net worth for wealth tax purposes.
Thx for the advice about seperate lawyer.

My wife doesn't really care about money that much. Sure she knows we're well off but far as pestering me as to what the net worth amount is she's never asked. She never asked "how much money do you earn/have" before we got married.
Still it pays to be prepared for the worst.

this.
any half-assed attorney can convince a judge you were 'hiding assets' therefore nullifying the pre-nup.
'your honor, he didn't tell her he had money til AFTER they were engaged so she wasn't in it for the money, but he chose to hide it from her on purpose'...boom, 50% gone right there

Attached: tasty.jpg (785x673, 71K)

The solution is to tell no one you got the money in the first place. with zero trails leading to it. So there is nothing to find. Long as you keep your mouth shut your home free. The only thing that anyone knows about is the shared account both parties use. Sure you can say "yes we're rich" Just don't say how rich.

Just tell her that if you stay together forever it won’t make a difference anyway. If she unironically plans on staying with you forever there’s absolutely no reason why she would get mad. You should 100% get a prenup. Trust me, you’ll regret it forever if you don’t do it and end up getting divorced. And get a good lawyer to make it.

So you should tell her before you get engaged? That seems retarded.

Europe, wealth tax, wealth needs to be declared.

put it all into LE BUTTCOINS LOL REKT

And what if he wants to spend a few hundred k after 10 or 20 years?

When the divorce happens; put up a fight sure so that way no one gets suspicious. But inside; you just don't give a shit cause you got that pile of gold waiting.

>Bit manipulative
>Easily bored

If she's foreign, watch out. She could just be marrying you for citizenship and half your assets.

Sign the fucking prenup user. DO NOT LOSE HALF YOUR MONEY. NO MARRIAGE IS FOREVER.

Any kids will suck half his money right out of him in 20 years; kids are expensive. So any he hides now, before the kids come is a blessing.

This.

Sides I never said hide the whole amount. Say you got 500k.

250k - it's in the shared account; she knows this

250k - hidden; it don't exist.

You have to be truthful; to a point. Like I said before. Yes you can say we're rich. Leave out the part as to how rich. To some people 250k is a lot of dough

I don't understand how can you marry a woman and be worried that she might take half of your shit away... What if you just make fucking sure that u're marrying the right woman and not some gold digging whore?

Are you married?

I am. for 3,5 years. AMA

Cause shit happens. I've seen it. Couples be married for 20 yrs. Then bam; one day the wife leaves and serves the poor bastard at work with divorce papers.

Madeanon is probably a charming guy but 1 million is plenty of incentive to leave him to collect and find another Chad.

If she signs it means she’s not marrying you for your money AND it proves she will never divorce you. If she wasn’t thinking about divorce already she would easily sign the prenup.

>manipulative
>easily bored
>god damn the fights get emotionally rough
Just read this part. Are you sure your want to spend the rest of your life with this woman? Goddamn she sounds like the bottom 10% of the barrel. At least get yourself a woman who isn’t emotionally unstable. You can do so, so much better OP. A man who is capable of earning 2mil deserves better than her.

How sure are you that she is as sure as you are of being together forever?

Buy 2 million worth of BTC. Sorry judge id really like to pay my wife her share but I lost the key.

Or

Just give the 2m to your parents? I don't believe this pre-nup stuff holds up in court either. From what I hear it's always gets thrown out.

>wife leaves and serves the poor bastard...
That's because he's always been a poor bastard. I understand that liberal and pussy men are modern trend now, but that's not how you keep your girl with you. And I'm not saying to beat or scream at your wife, I'm just saying you gotta be the man in a house by manners and stuff, I'm not sure how to explain that, I'm also very romantic and love gifting stuff to my wife, taking care after her but at the same I'm dominant.

beierlaw.com/blog/can-prenuptial-agreement-overturned/

According to this prenups are basically scams.

>Just give the 2m to your parents?
At least in my part of yurop you can't just give money to others (even family) freely.

How about giving her a task that will require a longer time of frequent, regular work to finish to see how she deals with long-term commitments?
If she won't do well on one, she is certain to bail out on the marriage unless your a Chad who is capable and knows how to keep her in line like a child that she is.

I'm more sure in her than in myself. And I'm sure in myself by 100%, so I guess I trust her by 101% :D pretty childish explanation but ye, thats basically how it is

You ex wife's hired jew gets a percentage of any awards, so the jew rigged the system to make sure they always get their tribute.

Prenups are no guarantee. Seriously. Find a girl who's financially secure enough that she won't rape you on alimony or child support.

Women initiate 80% of divorces. They're ruled by emotions, like children.

True this. But hope for the best plan for the worst. It never hurts to have an escape plan setup. The other benefit is that even if it never has to be used (hidden money) it's there to help during the retirement years. If she asks where the extra income comes from each month just tell her your 401k or stocks has been really good.

it's rather simple:
Marry her and bet your fortune on the relationship. You will either get a good relationship based on trust or be fucked for half of your shit.
Prenup is a sign of mistrust right from the get go.

Shit brah, it's hard but always get a prenup.
I've never been a millionaire, I'm a thousandaire wage slave working in DApps. I lived with a my Ukrainian qt3.15 girlfriend/wife for nearly 7 years. She didn't come from the best background (loooooong family history of mental illness) but she was normal and sweet throughout the years. Last summer I had to attend several crypto events in London. It was my first long business trip away from her. When I came back she was a totally different woman. Seems like schizophrenia erupted in her. Anyhow she got me arrested after imagining that I threatened her. Now I'm going through divorce and boy its expensive.

Always prenup even if the girl seems 100% safe & normal, even if you don't have too much under your name.

Say it plain and simple:
If you don't leave me, the prenup will be irrelevant.

The only reason for not having a prenup is if one of you (99% the women) is giving up her own income / career to be with the other. That's probably not the case here.

>gf has college debt and difficulties to make ends meet
So she can't support herself and does poor financial planning?
Red flag.

I wonder why incels like that even have the opinon on prenup.

>kek't

this. How old is she OP?

>bit manipulative
>easily bored

These will be a problem your entire life.

Attached: 666.jpg (647x472, 47K)

Prenups don't hold up in court you idiot, atleast not the prenups you are thinking of.

>muh prenups don't work
stick to the shitcoins pajeet, this is the situation in which it actually works
if your roastie is too emotional, stupid, or greedy to accept she has no right to wealth acquired prior to marriage she shouldnt marry
if you do it right, get a competent lawyer, arrange this all mutually, it will work when splitting up assets

it will not protect you from having to deplete that wealth through alimony should there be any, and that's why I only ever want to marry someone of similar socioeconomic status and also why I will never marry

I'm no law fag but it could be better to be married with a pre-nup than common law married without a proper contract.

This is all you need user, a prenup don't mean shit, just put your money in a trust.

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/robertpagliarini/2014/05/15/how-to-protect-yourself-in-a-divorce-using-a-domestic-asset-protection-trust/amp/

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-02-10-07-05-727_com.android.chrome.png (1080x2160, 300K)

This entire thread is filled with idiots who don’t know the way to protect yourself in todays times.
The way to do it now is an irrevocable trust.
Spread the word.

You’re welcome.

>30
>quit job
>no career prospects
>she still wants to marry me

yeah she's knows about your money. but as many said a prenup can easily be fought. best option is to hide assets or avoid marriage if it worries you that much

lol 3D
Just Monika.

Attached: moni wedding.jpg (620x877, 124K)

But that means you can't touch your own money... Please explain to us brainlets

Find a different woman. In Fact you should larp as a poor guy and a find a girl that would be willing to support you for a bit. That is the one you keep.

FPBP

Actually one of the best posts I've seen in biz in a long time.
Solid advice, redpilled, and great use of a meme

this is unironically what DAI is for, but it will take the average brainlet an extra 10 to 20 years to be comfortable with the idea

Depends on the state or country. I think, surprisingly, California for instance has no common law or palimoney.

You need to watch mgtow john's rants

youtube.com/watch?v=1bBhSA576uI

Attached: 1508209887871.jpg (512x512, 61K)

Wow, that's some good shit right there user. DAPT, every man should know what it means.

Attached: 1542867636138.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Ow god that sound like my ex wife.

She cheated on me and went for my money. Thank God I found an exit, which saved my life financially.

If she gets upset because of the prenup it's because she wants to have a comfy fall back scenario.

Tell her you want do an marriage ceremony without a prenup. If this is an deal breaker then you should separate.

Don't be that sucker who paid alimony for his ex while she has the kids and fucks other man.

Attached: 1541511468389.png (870x960, 658K)

Oblivious type error
Tell her you don't want do a marriage ceremony without a prenup. If this is an deal breaker then you should separate.

Just get it. You can always destroy the prenup or ammend it so your wife gets some of your money if you realize you may divorve and realize she desearves some help.

>Bit manipulative
>Easily bored
Dump her. These cons easily outweigh the pros.

>Lie to your wife for the duration of the relationship about one of the most important aspects of your life
>"If a divorce should happen"

Why would I think you guys would only be complete retards concerning crypto? Of course it follows that you're complete retards in all facets of life.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but prenups don’t do shit in modern day divorce courts, especially if you end up having kids.

The judge is going to throw that shit away if it’s unfair on your wife, in most States.

T H I S

It places the question of “why sign a prenup” within the context of pragmatism and protecting a wife from creditors should the husband’s business eat shit.

Now a potential waifu could react in one of three ways that reveal where her heart is:
>if she is dumb and greedy then she is in it for the money and will insist on not signing because she’d rather risk the chance of evading creditors whilst taking half your wealth after she divorces you.
>if she’s smart and greedy then she’ll settle for a life of being a bored housewife who pretends to love you and spends half your money anyway.
>if she loves you and isn’t in it for the money, then she’ll recognize the logic in wanting to shield her name from creditors should you start a business that goes belly up.

Attached: 5B0E449C-9BBF-4C60-9891-5C382DB70D3F.jpg (300x192, 28K)

>Wants kids
Why would you want kids?

>Smart
Yes, I'm sure this dumb broad who thought burdening herself with student loans is really smart! If she was notably smart, she either would have gone to public school or earned a sizable scholarship

>Attractive
Subjective, but whatever. She could be a landwhale and that may be your thing.

>Very affectionate
For now. See how affectionate she is towards you in 10 years.

>Kinky
Just because she lets you cum on her face doesn't make her kinky.

>Loves me
lol

>Bit manipulative
"just a small con mate, not a huge deal at all"

>Easily bored
So I'm supposed to believe this ADHD riddled zoomer is smart?

Dont let a little thing called love get in the way.
If you feel shes the one for breeding...well sometimes that cost money.

Judges don't care about prenups. Just don't get married. All women eventually cheat.

>she compared it to being high, which she is 90% of the time
divorce her now

literally this. if she is against a prenup then she is definitely after your money. its a huge huge huge red flag.

Put every last penny of it into LINK and never tell anyone about it.

She did change her attitude when we first fucked raw. Became very affectionate.

She also dropped that most girls have a plan B and that I was that with her ex, I fucked this a bit up from the get go, I must admit.

I meant she claims to be high on love 90% of the time and honestly is super excited to see and be with me and does most of the chores without nagging which is surprising cause she's not the stereotypical stay at home type.

There is no reason to get a pre-nup if you love the woman and she is your soulmate. She will never cheat on you and you will be safe in the happy 35% of marriages that do not end in a courtroom.

>She also dropped that most girls have a plan B and that I was that with her ex, I fucked this a bit up from the get go, I must admit.

Somehow this gets worse every time you post

>She also dropped that most girls have a plan B and that I was that with her ex, I fucked this a bit up from the get go, I must admit.
This is shit awful people convince themselves is okay by pointing to other awful people. Like "everyone cheats, I bet op cheats on me" before cheating on op.

>I meant she claims to be high on love 90% of the time and honestly is super excited to see and be with me
This fades after a few years for virtually all couples if you believe this one book called the five love languages or something.

Listen here you little shit,
I was in the same position as you 9 years ago and i ended up in a marriage without a prenup.
Biggest mistake of my life. Get the prenup or dont get married or find a different partner. Please dont make the same mistakes i made

Worst case scenario do what Bill Cosby did. Might not turn out well for you 100% check your country's divorce laws
cryptovibes.com/crypto-news/bill-cosby-bought-5-million-in-bitcoins/