How do I milk youtube for money? Does making low effort shit like meme compilations and then monetizing them work?

How do I milk youtube for money? Does making low effort shit like meme compilations and then monetizing them work?

Does anyone have any experience with this

Attached: quanto-custa-anunciar-no-youtube.png (1280x893, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCV_IJ0xRMfbCmb5ZlSa1Wwg
youtube.com/watch?v=BpHibcdprTQ
youtu.be/WEBCYJrW1B4
youtube.com/channel/UC0W62VHSBfSip3m3sxtjqFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look at this shit. This guy uploads nothing but tiktok compilations and is racking in at least 7k a month.

Attached: chrome_2018-12-02_12-59-53.png (1278x531, 356K)

Yes, that's his niche. Find yours. You can make it too.

Do what this guy does

youtube.com/channel/UCV_IJ0xRMfbCmb5ZlSa1Wwg

Do you think I can still get on the vine/tiktok wave or should I wait for the next big thing

Start livestreaming and collect super chats

What you should do is try to compile videos like these youtube.com/watch?v=BpHibcdprTQ

Little kids, like my sister's, are freely left to browse youtube. They watch this stupid fucking autistic lego videos and other stupid shit with bright colors, you could easily make these and get +50 million views world wide. Just name them like "Kinder Surprise Egg Compilation For Kids :)"

Easy +10 million views. They can also be extremely low quality and repeptitive and throw as many ads you want. Literally free money.

You would be amazed how much lazy parents lets kids watch youtube as long as they shut the fuck up.

Fucking genius

Thanks user

I´ve had this idea for a while brooding desu.

Try to watch which kind of kid figures/toys are in fashion at the moment. Peppa the Pig is huge fucking phenomenon worldwide, so is Frozen Elsa

If you somehow manage to compile these together without fucking up any copyright stuff you may end up with huge number of views.

Do this methodically. Remember, your audience is little kids like 2-6 years old

They can be so fucking low quality videos, go watch "youtube for kids" scene trending videos, I kek so fucking much everytime my sister's kids watch these videos because they are so shit

It sounds easy but if you have any other marketable skills you will probably find it tedious.

Something people rarely talk about is that it's a lot of work. You can spend a couple of hours (even if all you are doing is hijacking content) putting something together, and then it could get like 20 hits. But if you find a process that you are comfortable with, it is possible to make some money.

For every channel that gets YouTube's seo algorithm preference, there are tens of thousands that end up with 0 views. I can find millions of aspiring YouTubers that put every ounce of effort into creating quality videos for months on end and they still get no views, especially this kinder egg unboxing shit. Eventually they just stop uploading and give up. Content is a small small piece of the puzzle. If you look at the history of every successful YouTuber today, they all started out with some video randomly getting viral amounts of views due to luck factor and then put on YouTube/Google's radar as a channel that should actually appear in searches or trending. From there they can film a video of them taking a shit and get millions of views. You will see the same thing with twitch streamers. Millions of zoomers playing fortnite all day try hard style because they believe if they just get as gud as ninja they will make millions streaming on twitch living the dream of playing games as their career. Sad part is there are now thousands of players that are just as good skill wise as the top players (you will notice the top players are now getting killed all the time, unlike before where only 5 year olds were in the game making them seem good) but no one cares to watch them play because of the first mover advantage.

>put every ounce of effort into creating quality videos for months

I'm not putting any effort into this shit. I don't care if I make good content or not. I want money.

how can he monetize content he doesn't own?

fuck if I know, but he does it apparently

I was actually considering sharing some my knowledge in finance which i have a degree in, from a top uni in my country (my country's currency is NIS).
I'm not talking about non of that datadash meme lines gambling crypto shit, im talking real videos explaining the math parts of risk modeling, asset valuations, macro economics etc.

In the whole of youtube there are non who can actually do this properly, mostare just "trading experts" who want to sell you their secret formula. Or some idiots like datadash and the rest of the crypto faggots who draw a meme line, which 100,000 other idiots can do as well, only to find out that bing another one out 100K idiots is a bad strategy

My only problem is my accent, would get trolled and hated on since im not a native english speaker. But i would happily watch someone who has any idea what he's talking about.

Attached: b2c8f37c4be9dcd973f0882ea6ae281e.png (423x394, 235K)

Post nose or gtfo

If you have a shekel accent, that would actually help with your video's credibility

>My only problem is my accent
Hello, Pajeet.

Its big i won't lie, but pretty porportional if i keep a good haircut and stubble.

Not a pajeet accent, imagine swedish accent, with minor elements of arabic. its mostly fine, but pretty noticable.

if you actually intend to do this just buy the toys, film a shitty video and return them.
That's what youtubers do.
Do not get discouraged if you get less than 10 (or zero) views at the beginning, when one video gets popular others should too.
Create playlists with your own videos, remember your goal is targeting 5 year olds watching on autoplay.

I'm not going to do it with my own video, that takes too much effort. My plan right now is making compilations, either of memes or kid's videos.

Accent doesn't matter to people who want to make money. Taleb's accent is very thick but he's one of the smartest guys on the planet.

If you want to make real shekels from youtube finance videos aren't the way to go. There's not a lot of options on the site but the market isn't big. Most people interested in the actual fundamentals of finance aren't looking for content on youtube.

If you want real shekels make flashy clickbait videos about how to sign up for a stock trading account and include a referral link, then a few more videos about buying low and selling high.

Most accents that aren't Indian or Southern US will be seen by most people as "intellectual".

have you even done any video editing ever?

It's hard, I tried it in cringe comps and slither.io highscore gameplays. It's really polarized, sometimes you get 10k views which happened by pure luck and the other videos literally get 0. It didn't work out but maybe I'll try one more trend, just gotta be quick.

I have yeah

I use VEGAS a lot, I mostly make memes with it though, and post them on my youtube channel for like 100 views

How much money did you get out of it? Drop your socialblade

so you want to make this type of garbage
youtu.be/WEBCYJrW1B4
but you don't know where to mine content?

I know where to get it, I just don't know if it's profitable

Remember that when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.

Too much of making/editing such meme cancer will take a toll on your mental health

I'm already a demon

MAKE GOOD CONTENT

BOOST YOUR VIDEO (goodvibespanel.com)

BOOST IT SOME MORE

IF ITS GOOD CONTENT IT WILL BANK, OTHERWISE YOU SUCK AT IT

THERE I TOLD YOU. IM ALSO TOTALLY NOT ONE OF THE TOP 1000 YOUTUBERS RN. TOTALLY NOT ME

Attached: 1543074429037.gif (640x636, 569K)

GONNA DELETE THIS POST TOO AS SOON AS THE TIMER ALLOWS IT YOU EITHER SEE IT OR NOT UP TO YOU

Attached: 1540851778761.jpg (1080x1082, 68K)

DUBS GET OR I'M WRONG

Attached: 1540756491855.jpg (1024x1448, 133K)

>mfw

Attached: 0d6.png (472x470, 304K)

Attached: 640.png (288x415, 178K)

Surely you're at risk of getting a copyright strike by using other people's content? What's the point of building a channel up just to get cucked by a copyright strike and have your videos demonetized?

100k is roughly 50 bucks.
Just so you know everything below that won't get you shit.
Established Youtubers get better cpm and make 10x your rate.

Also you'll need atleast 4k subs before you can even monetize your vids.

t. Bottom feeder YouTube who made good money just reuploading clips before pewdiepie tanked the cpm and made YouTube install new rules

Why dont you use what I posted above

Because for every ten compilations that get millions of views there are thousand that get sub 1000 views.
It isn't as easy as you think, I and everyone in this thread are already to late.
The algorithm supports compilation done by the most viewed channels.

I wont doxx myself but usually I buy 5k views on first day and 10-50 comments that I write myself, usually I go viral if the video is actually good

i once tried to do the lowest pos channel i could think off and throw compilations in it. One video was so low quality it cuts off in audio halfway through and still got 300k views. I did nothing on this channel for ages and it still gets subs, thats how stupid it is.

Never monetized it though.
youtube.com/channel/UC0W62VHSBfSip3m3sxtjqFQ

Then later i made a video about it on my main channel titled "a defeating subscriber special" because it reached 1k subs before the 8 year old channel which has hundreds of videos.
btw, make sure to have a big "sub plz" on each video

Attached: shit.jpg (360x342, 73K)

how about promoting your vids outside youtube? like if (that's a big IF) you had a big facebook group to post them or something would it enable you to break in to higher tiers in yt viewership?

It could work but honestly the golden days of ez YouTube money is over revenue is so tried up and competition so high that it isn't worth it. You have a better chance if becoming a twitch streamer with a 100 hundred views and making 200-500 a month

Salam akhi, do you know if Swedish girls are into Algerian guys? Asking for a friend.

I had an idea for a twitch channel that I tested out there and youtube, it wasnt working out and my pc was burning hot by day 3, so I stopped.
A guy who followed me picked it up, made a shitter version of it and started raking in views by using an already established channel (search twitch for earthquake live stream).
I had better graphics, better updates, better background music, had a funny section on screen for user weather reports that people sent me videos for including a brit who gave me a live report from auschwitz.
I had retro weather channel aesthetics, it was so much better.

Seems a bit of luck and cheating is required to make it

everyone knows swedish girls love niggers, youll be fine

is it still recognizable English? if it's not then I just close tab and look for other video on the subject. small things like "funny" accent etc are not a problem, look at Isaac Arthur, he doesn't pronounce 'R', has a dry and monotonous voice and talks about imaginary techno-socio-economic problems of future so distant it will never happen, and yet he's at 300k subs and growing! on the other hand there are so many vids from european or asian programming conferences about esoteric, but very important for me topics, that are simply unwatchable...

alternatively you can always have some cutie read the script?

You need to stream using NVENC, then you can stream all day with like 5% CPU used max

>search tiktok compilation
>Watch video

Attached: Somuchwtfthattheglassescomeoff.jpg (641x530, 25K)

As a dad I cannot believe that there are parents who let their young kids (

I feel twitch is also getting over-saturated, and in the end at least people who I watch from time to time follow strategy where there are present on multiple platforms - live on twitch, edited vids on youtube, some private page for blog and message board or facebook groups, maybe an active patreon with unique rewards, reddit/twitter/whatever to build additional reputation for the outside world... but this is full time job at that point

As an user on this site, you should not be the least surprised dadfaggot

you need to go out more often and meet up with peers your age, there are obvious channels like peppa the pig, but many young children nowadays have this weird fixations with like trains, firetrucks or farm tractors. I know for a fact that there are children up there watching large excavator vids on youtube for hours a day, nearly every day, and when the gramps come to pick them they always have to visit and watch at least one construction site for the kid to be happy about the trip...

We are not niggers we are whitish to brownish caucasoid people.

>whitish
kek. the state of shit coloured people.
have fun in sweden

the cash you'd make before that happens?

anyone here have a succesful twitch channel? What are some tips for a beginner?

FELIX. Good luck against T series bro. i made accounts just to sub and crap. pls like me. pls make vids about how awesome chainlink is

>48 videos
>Cringe compilations
>Raking in 86.9k USD a year
All of my wat

Attached: 1518898779095.png (990x990, 680K)