Any Decemberfags still around? How does it feel on the anniversary of your rape?

Any Decemberfags still around? How does it feel on the anniversary of your rape?

Attached: C2E9A027-1EB5-4F92-8F32-919A890B23DB.jpg (652x562, 63K)

I'm sitting on a roof terrace in Spain smoking weed bought with the money made last December.

I remember hearing some normies at a lecture talk about "pooling up" to buy "a bitcoin" in late november/early december last year, and how it would make them rich
I giggled a little bit for myself about it then, I hope they went ahead and did it

Feelsbadman

>still on Jow Forums

Attached: 1530372178536.png (298x260, 44K)

And why not? There's always more money to be made, and chances are that poster is aggrandizing, but not yet at a "fuck you society I'm financially free now" level

it feels good OP. jan buyer here.
I'm only down 20%
hahha

you wish you had 200 BSV
all the moonshots, I got em

moeda loyalty points
raven..
electroneum..
xrp - chainlink

get dabbed on, oldfags.

who else bought eternal token at 20c?

only down 20%, get dabbed on oldfags? this comment is so retarded user i cant even start but kys.

>mfw I sold at $10,500 and havent bought back in
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pals

haha you wasted time and money, newfriend

Attached: natsoc-dab.jpg (600x583, 85K)

get dabbed on
my brother is an oldfag and is about to finish his moneys, fool

I'm 18, my dick is 7 inches, and I have a girlfriend. I fuck consistently, I have zero expenses for vagina; and food.

get dabbed in the nose

it's a great redistribution, for me.
get dabbed in the left nostril poorfags

proceed to sell to pay off bills, oldfag. I have paper wallets for my 200 BSV

People think that you make one good trade and live on a beach somewhere like a boomer.

same but my gf is rich and i live with rich gf and rich mom who buy me massive compute power and make me tendies. gf 9/10 power earner qt. mom fat home made italian cooking but also power earner mommy. and soon ill be investing their massive portfolios in ml guided custom indicators. i didnt actually buy into bitcoin until it hit 3490 now i was all in until 4300. im buying mommy a car as a thankyou for me $ from that trade. they are so proud.

oh and I forgot, I'm italian. my throwaway food is a delicacy for you mutts

I'll admit that I got totally raped the past year. Not a ton of money lost, but I can see how an idiot would think that I've wasted time. I've learned a fuckload about this industry, and trading over the past year - and I've got a pretty strong immunity to worry/stress over having money in the market / losing -25% overnight. Not saying anything about the future, but the past year has taught me a ton of hard and harsh lessons that I would of happily paid 10x my investment loss so far.

Attached: 1543678192683.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Sweet larp spain fag
If youre even from spain that is..

10K Was on Dec 7 which is my DOB. I was so delusional I thought it would be 100k by now.

I am so absolutely positively JUSTED beyond any hope and I have barely and money or crypto due to horrible decisions

I don't think I'm going to make it, Jow Forums I'm a literal decemberfag

Attached: 1542479273781.png (280x291, 84K)

new fags are the best.
there were literally hundred of traps from 2008 till now

the best buywers are in january 2017
the second better are from jan 2018

man, you b tellin me you hodled your shit NEO till this day? you are a shame, a joke. oldfags btfo. fucking sell allready, losers.

>man, you b tellin me you hodled your shit NEO till this day?

No one said anything about a misguided hodl strategy you fucking nigger.

oldfags are a legend. there are some istitutional whales and people who is about to sell

I never sell.

get dabbed in the right ear

God, is this your whole zoomer gen? Retarded euromutts that can't spell? You're literally incoherent.

sorry, but ISTITUTIONEM is latin and sometimes I forget to adapt to the british retardedness

friendly reminder: it is salamE and peperonE

one P, finare E3e. not ''ii''
you disgusting pieces of shit
therefore I declare
istitution is the right word.

>be me
>america
>ISTITITIONEM

> I prefer to put an N for no reason
INSTITUTION

now I feel good, boy.
I want some salami pepperoni pizza.

YUCK. why do you literally have to make me sick, subhumans?

Is that real?

>oldfags are a legend.

>Be arrogant zoomer
>think that ppl that bought btc 6+ years ago don't browse Jow Forums

I will say you fuckin zoomers are makin it more difficult, your arrogance is toxic. Please KYWG (Kill Your Whole Generation)

I allready told you... proceed and sell BTC, hodl neo because muh golden goose, you motherfucker. I never sell instead. never touched half an ethereum since I bought in january.
I couldnt even buy before.
KeK
thousands of traps 2SX

misten barren balls where ur children at

I started on maybe December 1st last year, I remember BTC was hitting $10k for the first time. Put everything into litecoin at $98, literally with the reasoning that it was the cheapest thing on Coinbase. Rode the pump sold in the 300s. Bought Cardano at .50. Rode the pump all the way up, sold at around 1.05. Then put everything into EOS. Rode the pump on that in the spring and through mainnet but unfortunately held too long and lost a lot of my gainz. Cashed out completely a few months ago and used money to pay bills for a couple months. But then everything dumped so I got back in last week and scooped up some $3700 btc and $100 eth. I think overall I’m close to even on initial investments.

Thankfully didn’t get nearly as rekt as others but I know this could still go down a lot more. I think this time I’m not going to let it take over my life as much and just try to forget about my holdings for a couple years.

Originally bought Btc at 3 digits. Its at 4 digits now. I’m still up ~10x.

Pic larper

>if i didnt make any money,no one else did
lots of people got in with just a couple hundred and only made 5 digits. 5 digits is not enough to be free

im free

sold in everything in november last year

90k gives you some real freedom for a few years, with seed money for another few risks

when I was a millionaire I didn't have fuck you money
Now i'm not and I definitely do

Fuck you money is more about independence and budgeting than a dollar amount.

Bums and the homeless can have fuck you money

I'd still post here if I had made it. I wouldn't even have to larp.

is it back up to 18k again yet? my arms are very tired.

Attached: 1540873142784.png (543x600, 162K)