I use 4 indicators that I use together that make trading btc super easy and low risk...

I use 4 indicators that I use together that make trading btc super easy and low risk. Roll Trips and I'll reveal them for 10 minutes before deleting.

Attached: d6mg8mzeb5611.jpg (612x379, 26K)

Sure.

I heard you were the famous faggotery indicator.
Congrats OP go loosing it all on bitmex leveraged tard

you probably use some ma's, macd/obv/rsi/stoch rsi/PSAR. those are the best to trade with anyway.

tell us

k

Grant us your secrets.

Gimme dem secretes

Not gonna sleep until you reveal us your secrets OP

cyкa

OP, deliver me the codes right now!

There are no indicators that actually work. A true trader uses his gut instinct and just knows where it's going to be ahead of time.

Op won’t deliver

Hey you got trips...Before i share, why don't you tell us what your gut is telling you.

Ok op cough it up.

so we can compare results in the next hour or two

My gut is telling me you're a fag.

Aren't you that bsv bagjolder?

what a rude young man!

Indicators are
>PSAR
>Ichi cloud
>OBV/RSI
>CM Williams Bottom Finder

Go long if the price goes up $30 more.

Now $10 more since i deleted this a minute ago

Attached: Csk0kEVXEAArRYd.jpg (717x496, 48K)

explain these

Seriously though, there's not enough money to be made in such a short amount of time. I doubt we'll run into each other again, but here's a pro tip you're just going to have to wonder how I knew. Bitcoin is going down to $800 and back up to $8500 this month. It's going to be volatile as fuck and a good time to be making money. There's no point in doing anything that can be measured in the next hour or two to compare results. After this happens, I just want you to be mindfucked on how you could have made a fuck ton of money this month instead of scrounging up those hourly pennies.

what did this part say?

same as this but it didn't include a nice image.

same as

>trend change indicator
>Shows strength of support/resistance
>OBV is price trajectory based on volume history, it can be used as a leading indicator
>RSI is just oversold/overbought
>Good for determining if a big dump is done dumping..Compare the previous capitulation dump to the big dumps we've had in 2018. Use daily candles.

ah thanks

i already sold btw

>CM Williams Bottom Finder
can you tell me where to find this? its not on trading view

on what timeframes do you use these? 4h? daily?

>Bottom finder
Try grindr

its on there type

CM_WIlliams and its the second one on the list.

Thats the hard part. I use a lot of different time frames to make my decisions. When I said to go long earlier I was just using the 1hr time frame and mostly the PSAR indicator + inchi cloud. It was above the cloud and the red dot turned green so i went long.

but if i wanted to buy and hold for a few days I'd use the 4 hour or 12 hour or 1 day.

and i sold after it got rejected fairly hard.

found it, thank you.
i think its hard now to decide to long/short for the next days...its not as obvious as in the last days...
some of my indicators make me want to go long but i am afraid we might dump

i think it will dump as well. probably won't touch it again until more volume comes in or it exceeds where it was rejected or dumps a few hundred.

Thanks for help but nigga, now I just have a graph full of lines. You the fuck do I interpret this indicators?

Should just be clouds and red/green dots with the others in tabs below. But yea it probably would be weird if its the first time. Might be best to learn each one one at a time.

>Might be best to learn each one one at a time.
any decent site you recommend?

no not really. I just watched youtube videos and tried to apply what they say. These are pretty simple indicators though. Even the ichi cloud is easy once you spend some time with it.

If you like losing money

Macd is great if you want to buy high and sell low

How can I see my digits before posting on a phone?

Roll

Attached: 9073E6A85ABA4B8F8154ABA33C29632F.jpg (900x565, 68K)

Bark for ark

roof roof

ATR and 200 Day gotta be 2 of them

kek this

yes Sir very good my friend The best Indicator for you !!

trips for truth

MY gut is telling me you could be right. Something about your wording makes me feel it