When BAT ads go live this month whats the price going to moon to?

So before eom we get BAT for watching ads and they'll probably reveal one of their big partners. Give me your price predictions. I'm going to guess .75 cents each.

Attached: ciribestgrill.webm (860x720, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/why-millennials-are-buying-into-layaway-payment-plans-2018-06-29
youtube.com/watch?v=5uMXxmeWaLY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Respond to my thread you fucking faggots

no one on Jow Forums likes talking about BAT unless it's either 'muh browser plugin token' or 'capped at $1 in the whitepaper'

just hold and let these losers fomo in later. Naval uses Brave and shilled it on his twitter. don't even look at the price for another year

Attached: 1542687221195.png (1000x1000, 177K)

The ads going live this month is going to be fucking crazy. Biz is going to blow up shilling BAT, will be fantastic. Although I think theres only a couple hundred active biz users it doesnt even matter.

Attached: 4545343434.png (1042x960, 1.78M)

BAT is the definition of an unnecessary shit token

actually, everything besides BAT is an unnecessary shitcoin

Checked. BAT will bring us to the Promised Land.

Going over $0.5 its agains the withe paper

This

Attached: Xenoblade-Chronicles-2-Pyra-3-2.jpg (797x680, 123K)

Agreed. Almost every ERC20 is just a currency for a service call payment for that particular project that is destined to be made obsolete by Oracles. BAT is immune from this as it's paying for people's time and will have value backed by advertisers.

We're already pumping from post Fagbase dump. Just broke upward the last channel.

People really don't understand what's about to happen. Brave/BAT is about to change everything.

the desktop browser, meh, its average. not ready just yet to move over. however, the android browser is fucking top notch, will never use any other as long as i can

There is 5 if us, we counted

The easiest trade of your life:
>supply BAT to compound.finance
>borrow DAI or ETH using your BAT as collateral
>buy more BAT
>set a resting sell order for that BAT on a moon mission higher. Make bank laugh at biz butches

I still think shitcoins are in early adopter phase. Everybody knows somebody with a bitcoin, but barely anyone knows people with shitcoins. BAT is going to be the first normie coin thats going to be a household name like bitcoin.

Attached: 1524279712375.gif (620x410, 1.76M)

Why would getting bat for watching ads make it moon? Wouldn't it do the opposite since it effectively creates a faucet for any third world retard to get crypto by clicking stuff?

AFAIK you can't actually purchase any services with BAT yet, so where will the increase in value come from?

Because advertising are going to buy in to get their ads on Brave you fucking brainlet.

Does Brave have a significant user base compared to Firefox, Safari and Chrome? Why would anyone use Brave over the latter two + an adblock plugin?

$1k eoy

but no end user has any reason to ever interact with bat, or any other funding token.

alts will forever be niche because there is an infinite supply of them, with better ones coming out to obsolete the last batch all the time. theyre only used for speculation, and regular investors will never want to deal with them in the same way regular investors never play the stock market.

alts are temporary, and the market shows that.

>muh browser plugin token

Attached: 200680BA-3F22-4A3D-85D4-AE30893F8183.jpg (229x221, 28K)

How much money will i get if i watch ads all day? I'm trying to avoid a job.

even with a large market share, it doesn't mean anything for their funding token. incentivised ad viewing just doesn't work, from a psychological point of view. its not like it hasn't been tried before.

not to mention no western users, the only users advertisers are really willing to pay money for, are going to care about making a few dollars a year going back to looking at ad ridden websites.

the whole concept was flawed from the start, and they knew, but their funding token has enabled them to raise a lot of money to start their company, and they will inevitably pivot into something profitable outside of their useless token.

She just culturally appropriated my dick
Honestly it's all about the influencers, I remember when chrome took over it was because people pushed others to use it, I myself would replace browsers on others' pcs with chrome when they got me to fix their problems, but yeah phillip de franco, other youtubers, they'll get the normies in hard, and we can do our part by getting our dumb family and friends to switch

you will only ever top out at making a few dollars a year, to a few dollars a month at best.

given that with brave everything you do is being tracked and recorded to prevent fraud, you will effectively be limited to making only a few dollars a year to a few dollars a month. you become an undesirable customer very quickly the more ads you consume, and so advertisers will back off on valuing your attention very quickly if you show any patterns of somebody seeking out ads instead of letting them naturally ruin your browsing experience.

You won't get anything substantial for watching ads. It's just a gimmick to get zoomers to put ads on their pages.

The fact that its gone from #60 something to #28 on CMC over the past few months says enough. Smart money pouring in during the bear market

weak fud, or you clearly don't understand anything about the project. but it's ok user you still have plenty of time to accumulate. brendan isn't going to risk his reputation and his project's success by bailing on his own token for some shitcoin like BTC or ETH. you are fool if you actually believe what you write

I hope when they release ads it gets in the teens.

Attached: 1540769385830.jpg (1000x1375, 724K)

chrome took over because it was fast and less buggy

most people think negatively of botnet now and would love to switch but it's just smoother

this

Based and red pilled.

hey how did you know I'd like this

this
it's p amazing how the mobile version of brave is so much superior to the desktop version

You seem like a man with good taste.

Attached: 1541271673452.jpg (830x962, 261K)

Anyone here old enough to remember NetZero back in the dial up days? Same shit. Money for watching ads. There's been a million of these they always fail.

you ignorant faggot, there has never been a decentralized, machine learning, privacy preserving, opt-in ad serving browser ever before brave existed. you sound like the biggest npc i've ever heard in my life

>literally not even close to the same thing
kys

Same basic idea. Nobody gives a shit. You wrongly assume people will use it just because muh crypto but you are wrong.

I got my NPC co-worker to download Brave, and they've been enthralled by it. "It's so fast" "Im not getting ads about things I'm browsing" There is allot of potential for adoption.
Pic for you

Attached: 1539150375965.jpg (500x687, 57K)

How does bat scale transactions?
Won't this clog the ethereum network? I tried asking this in an AMA but I just got ignored. I saw someone else asking about scaling and they got a non-answer that talked about something else.

I've also asked anons here but no one ever gave me a real answer.

I'm not saying there isn't an answer. I want to know what it is if there is.

you know nothing. The Guardian, Vice, Washington Post, thousands of others use it already and browser hasn't even launched its V1 yet. please be honest, do you know anything about Brave or BAT?

eh, your analogy is more similar towards the likes of snapchat, twitter, facebook. brave is more likened to adsense in this regard.

It will just be a little slower for now, a person might have to wait a minute or two longer, literally not an issue at the moment,

it's a private ledger until ethereum or whichever master chain they end up using scales. transactions settle monthly on a rolling basis. there is literally no scaling issue whatsoever

>not to mention no western users,
Millennials are so broke they have to buy clothing on layaway. Fucking clothing. They won't turn this down.

marketwatch.com/story/why-millennials-are-buying-into-layaway-payment-plans-2018-06-29

This, even an extra 5 bucks for coffee will drive American, canadian and europoors in by the tens of millions.

Attached: 1522560564934.jpg (1080x1236, 95K)

Dead broke millennials that can't even afford coffee won't buy things from advertisers. Advertisers won't pay money for people to not buy anything from them.

T. Brainlet
Their parents also buy them tons of shit like computers, clothing food ect. Not to mention the 5 million mau don’t even know bat exists.

But it's an erc20 token? Or are the BATs in brave browser not the same, but BAT that people "get" and give to content creators that are representations of BAT erc20s that Brave holds themselves, and Brave will give out to replace the browser BAT balances people have once scaling is there?

>millenials
It's zoomers, user. Zoomers. Zoomers giving BAT to pewdiepie and minecraft youtubers from their parents wallets.

I FUCKING MURDER MY WHOLE FAMILY

JUST TO SNIFF HER BRAAPS

THROUGH A GLORY HOLE

Attached: 1543425487396.png (1066x600, 393K)

Who is that woman?

oh nvm just found it
youtube.com/watch?v=5uMXxmeWaLY

If that's the case you're wasting a lot of fucking time not accumulating and selling at .5, don't you think?

Zero

Oh yeah user! Everyone get excited to see ads! Kek. You fuckers are almost REQ type dumb. You think a token that relies on pajeets watching ads for 1,000 hours so they can make $70 in a year is a worth while crypto investment? Incredible. Simply incredible. I'll tell you what will happen. A slow decline. Pump until the ads launch. Then infinite dump because it's worthless.

Lol. How far have you turds thought this through? What advertisers are going to pay for the poor people that stick around to watch these ads? How is that valuable to them? Anyone watching these ads will not be buying any of the products because only poor people with infinite time will watch them. Refute this.

>its not like it hasn't been tried before
I was excited about bat for while until I realized this. It will be a million pajeets watching videos for a few cents.

They have machine learning and special verification tech to stop that shit.

Attached: 353E227E-8578-4A68-AAAA-15AE6D571F51.jpg (900x822, 79K)

And I get that but I'm not convinced it's worth it for most people. Hopefully it works out well though and I can use brave eventually and try it in action.

While it's true pajeets will spam this shit for pennies, what's the alternative for companies wanting to run ads? Cables dead, everyone under 30 uses adblock. Is it worth paying a sea of indians a few thousand dollars to try and hook in some millennials as well? Also I'd imagine they'll have some good security measures for people trying to spam the system. Also targeted ads by region is something most companies do already.

You fool. The poor are the most coveted demographic. They MUST spend, as by their very nature they cannot save.

gonna hit $5 with v1 ads easy, look at how well its holding up in the dips

Notice how bitcoin always takes a shit when bat pumps. Every fucking time. I think it’s a conspiracy honestly.

what shit artwork, loot at the shoulders and head on the left. not to mention its gay shit.

ikr, i clicked the wrong pic.

Attached: 1540259919400.gif (540x400, 1.99M)

Kinda like Netzero, except Netzero made sense. In the case of BAT there is no need for this to be a crypto token as they can do the same with fiat.

It seems like a case where they take an existing idea, slap a blockchain sticker on the side and profit.

kys

> what's the alternative for companies wanting to run ads?
Not selling shit people don't need so they don't have to convince them to buy their product. I don't need to see an ad for milk because I need it and I will buy it. However, almost no one would buy an Apple Watch without seeing ads for it bc it is something you don't need and have to be convinced to buy.

I live in california and see tons of milk ads.