I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE

I JUST WANT A WOMAN TO LOVE ME

SERGEY YOURE MY ONLY HOPE

Attached: EA62C225-F160-4D8A-A1DA-9DB368B694E3.jpg (640x785, 688K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifecourse.com/about/method/timelines/generations.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

be careful what you wish for, i was once in your shoes. Most women are pure evil

Last I checked Sergey isn't a woman, kiddo

even if u make it , woman only like you for your money and the social status ull bring with your new found wealth

It’s not worth it. I might die without ever knowing what it’s like to hold hands with one. Chainlink is unironically my only hope to showcase value like a peacock to attract one

The man is to love and cherish his wife.
The woman is to honor and obey her husband.

That's how it works in practice. You won't get much love out of her, but you can get an obedient servant and governess of your estate.

Stop placing pussy in a pedestal.

There are many ways to create value with money: create businesses, master a skill or art, hell you can just broadcast your travels on twitch in interesting places and provide value that way. Or you can go straight to the lambo if you want. Money removes boundaries, from there are more possibilities than you are assuming

soon user, we all will make it and get the gf of our dreams!

Attached: 2-C4ZmM0FLL82d15.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

Is anyone else getting sick of all these pathetic faggots that can't exist without a woman's love? Like these actual faggot cucks cannot cope without some woman's approval. They are literally fully reliant on a woman being around just to function.

It's pathetic. Marriage is pathetic. Relationship fags are pathetic.

Just fuck whores and be done with them you fucking codependent losers.

But I’m poor. I bought chainlink :(

I once managed to get a loving hot gf when I was unemployed with barely any cash in the bank.

Just fucking talk to a woman you retard. Having a gf is overrated as fuck. I hate you fags that are so dependent on female attention. It's like you value yourself based on how a woman values you. Fuck what women think. Their goddamn retards, you fucking incels are never around women and don't know how fucking moronic they can be.

So I repeat. Rent whores. Stay Single.

give

40 yr old boomer here.

when i was a young man, i had a button badge that said-

>poor but clean

with a picture of jmmy dean.

i was shagging bird left right and centre.

Yes

Attached: 2-C4ZmM0FLL82d14.webm (720x404, 2.97M)

you have to love yourself before any one else will see you worthy of their love... unless you want to attract a person broken worse than you. and that is not usually a good thing

>40 yr old boomer here.
you were born in 1978 which makes you gen-x. you're neither meme boomer nor actual boomer

lifecourse.com/about/method/timelines/generations.html

Attached: 1520454089922.png (850x505, 142K)

Things could be worse. I try to remind myself of that even though I’ll die alone.

>homeland

Cringe.

Zoomer sounds so much better and more fitting.

>Millenial faggots are like the GI gen

What the fuck, in what way?

This. If you don't think you are hot shit and valuable as fuck no one else will either. Especially women, they sniff that shit out in seconds and can tell if you are a low confidence beta boy.

It’s not that. It’s just companionship. I’ll neber have it either but unlike OP it’s not a choice for me and even if I “make it” money won’t change the medical conditions I was born with.

there's an app called grindr for people with these medical conditions

give name

Military won’t even let me in to emmerse myself in suffering you have no idea what I have .0001% chance of being born like this ffs.

born like what? what medical conditions?

Physical standards I’d be able to comply.

Let’s all stop discussion to feel sorry for you. What condition is it?

I can’t even say it’s so rare I’d inadvertently be doxing myself. Problem is literally look 100% normal and physically in unbelievable shape but can’t go enter the military either. Born with a condition that will make it impossible to have a sexual relationship.

You’re the one who made a thread crying. At least you have a choice. You’re the one being a pussy

are you a conjoined twin?

Start running 5 miles a day and doing 1000 pull-ups a week. Then you’ll be able to get a girl friend.

You’re right user, I’m sorry. So I guess somethings wrong with your dick. I hope you find peace someday.

if it was something with his dick he still would be able to have a sexual relationship, eating pussy, taking cock up his ass, plenty of choices

how can you not know aika?
newfag?

Attached: 2-C4ZmM0FLL82d13.webm (720x404, 2.77M)

Maybe he also has cleft lip and a colostomy bag?