XRP

$10 EOY

Attached: XRP.jpg (300x169, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HgzGwKwLmgM
youtu.be/fI5KHx2evUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok zerpnigger, why?

In one month? Lets be totally honest man. Its not going to go up that much. Best case scenario, a little over a dollar. Which would be incredible, honestly, 4 times your money?

Its not going to tenderly sit at 10 dollars if it gets past 1 dollar anyway. Its either going to rocket out of control or stay relatively tame. 10 dollars is an ignorant bet

It will be lower than it is today

no it wont

>$10 EOY

Attached: DsRC85AVAAA3sJ5.jpg (828x467, 63K)

based and redpilled

0.589 u mean?

0.0589?

Probably in 2020 or 2021. Not this month though, lol. I did enjoy the song BG123 posted though. youtu.be/HgzGwKwLmgM

Attached: bg123 message.png (1440x2080, 269K)

I mean it's all good news.

youtu.be/fI5KHx2evUQ

Of course the rule with XRP is that it only drops on good news.

Delusional

Remembes me of the sick autism of chainlink 1000$ EOY

I mean if banks use it why couldn't it hit $10 by 2021?

Just dont.

Please stop embarrassing yourself at the moment and tell it your friends too.

Wait a few years then we can get somewhere but not with all this EOY EOY

Tell those ripplerriddler conspiracy guys to fuck off for a bit and tell them that there is a cancer in crypto called link Eoy1000
We dont want to look like sick autism bois dont we?

$10 EOY?
OPEN A LONG ON BITMEX
XRPZ18 CONTRACT
POST IT HERE

Updated pic for you.

Attached: 1539836920327.jpg (719x474, 109K)

because banks use it .... you retard.. you think they will even let this get to even 2 or 3 dollars ? LOL the absolute state....

I hope you have a better meme for when it is actually $10

Why would they want to suppress the price of their own settlement asset??

C ause Jow Forums... Jews.... Kek... Sad virgins

it had better start doing something now to get there in time. Unless you mean the end of Chinese Year, or Financial Year, or some other year altogether

Every time I see a sad shill promoting this scam I chuckle because I know by the time I'll see next one it will be even more worthless than it already is. Seriously, even their fucking chart looks like the most blatant pump and dump chart ever.
Normie npcs already bought and got raped, crypto chads already hate your premined waste of electricity so you're out of options. What's your nextmove.exe?

3 more weeks til new ATH.

yeah right. More likely BTC will keep fucking the crypto space in the ass for a very long time