Attached: image0.jpg (1122x1122, 201K)

Is that the reason for the pump?

Seems that way! Big shit!

BAT would have been a better choice.

kys pajeet

proof

proof, larper

seriously is there any proof for this?

Not everything is a joke here. we are traders trying to make money.

of course not don't be an idiot

wtf ids habedin

news please for fucks sake!

This is a trap for centralized platforms like Facebook. The only people who care about crypto are the same people who care about how shitty Facebook is.

He is ultimately providing normal people with coins they can use to get wallets for other social media platforms that don't suck.

post a fucking link!!! so i can buy this shit if true. ffs.

This feels like 10 whales fighting each other. Unreal action.

Biz really is full of cunts that wont piss on each other if they are on fire. Fuck this forum. Not one person can give a link....whats th3e fucking point being here?

Frens

Attached: 1520237422555.jpg (400x300, 16K)

Are you serious?! Fuck LINK, MITH is going to moon. I'm going to ride this wave.

lying fuck, its not on there. This is organised bullshit. I hope they find your ip and arrest you.

Fake link

Fake

fucking hell biz

Incredible news. I choose to believe it without any provided proof because I trust that this board full of low IQ teenagers and scammers from India is truthful with me always.

yfw this was just a test to see how many people are willing to buy on impulse again before they pump bitcoin

Fucking kek this nigger just bought up a bunch of shitcoin bags because some faggot posted a screenshot of a fake article.

Damn, if this were true it'd be huge news. I'd feel kind of bad because this seems like a perfect use case for BAT, but still it'd be cool to see crytpo integrated into social media.

false alarm guys my source was incorrect, Mithril NOT going to Facebook!

Attached: 1321414947960.jpg (225x225, 6K)

This shit is dumping hard.