Aaaaand were back

Aaaaand were back

Attached: Pepeplushie.jpg (1079x1326, 794K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Pepe-the-Frog-official-stuffed-doll/173668570772?hash=item286f741694:g:Xw0AAOSwZJBYArKm:rk:1:pf:0
amazon.com/Pepe-Frog-official-anatomically-correct/dp/B01MCT549R
hashtagcollectibles.com/products/pepe-the-frog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I got mine today, im 30 years old but i cant stop playing with it

Playing with it?

How many should I buy to resell? 5?

They wont be rare anymore. These things will sell out fast and they will keep bringing out limited editions at higher and higher prices.

High probability that they won't be out of stock for as long next time (if they'll be out of stock at all). I'm pretty sure the main reason why they didn't restock was because of a) politics (nazi frog) or b) some kind of conflict with the creator of pepe.

pepe plush is back in stock? nice, gonna buy a second one for myself so pepe has a friend, and buy some to gift away

I am 30 too and where the fuck did you buy it ???
I am searching it so long...

Noooo I bought one for $350 and thought it would keep rising in price

Dollar cost average down. Buy 5 more today.

Attached: pepenfren.jpg (2430x2717, 886K)

kek

Unironically just bought one, and now I feel dumb as fuck because I realized I just fell for a Jow Forums shill for the second time after being burned the first. Fuck you. About 18 left by the way.

Attached: buybuybuy.jpg (699x218, 139K)

>About 18 left by the way.
More like 1400 on the other site

You mean the Chinese knock off right? I didn't just get swindled again for buying shit right? These are collectables and produced for only a limited time and number right?

Attached: 1453779789664.png (703x703, 309K)

No. Hashtagcollectibles

The site wouldn't even load after trying to buy a frog.

That's where people been buying the past few days. Especially those outside of the US

I got mine from the hashtag site, I live in US. delivered in 2 days.

based

Attached: image0 (2).jpg (4032x3024, 1.26M)

Attached: 95497C89-1F69-48F8-A202-4C3B53A317F2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

>You mean the Chinese knock off right?
I'd rather buy a Chinkcraft Pepe than give that jew-owned faggot Furie a nickel buying a (((licensed product.)))

>he bought high sold low for 90%+ loss on a plush doll based on cryptocurrency
it's like pottery

wow that was probably a dropshipper on amazon overcharging you probably literally someone on Jow Forums. they have 20 at a time in their amazon store and just restock. the actual vendor is hashtagcollectibles and they sell direct. you didn't even DYOR on a plush doll

Where can i get this?

learn how to read, faggot

My three Pepes came in the mail today
FeelsGoodMan

Attached: pepe.jpg (4032x3024, 2.59M)

Hoping mine is here by Friday. Postal strike in Canada though

This slip came with it
>be nice man
>#SavePepe
Can't wait to get a little Hitler outfit for one and SS outfits for the other two

Attached: image.jpg (756x713, 434K)

BASED

Attached: 1543669667541.jpg (2256x2393, 920K)

nice

32$ fuck that shit im too broke for that

>24 dollars for international shipping
yeah nah

>not willing to pay $35 bucks for one right now but these are the same anons who will be buying $500 pepes when they inevitable go out of stock

Never change Jow Forums

So tempted to order one. Is this a fairly reputable business that you'd be okay with giving your address and cc info to?

Attached: 1508385371203.png (420x420, 9K)

They seem to be going pretty fast. When I ordered on Friday the inventory was at 1,700. Now it is at 1,345 (view page source and search "inventory").

How's the quality? How long do the go between stock outs?

Alright fuck it.
I bought one.
Ya happy now pal?
But if I don't see a 1000% increase in the price, I'll be mad.

Attached: pepe frog doll.png (716x698, 597K)

Last time there was no stock for a year and people were paying hundreds of dollars per doll, thinking there would never be another stock. It's confusing why there is even a new stock now, considering Matt Furrie, the creator of Pepe, killed him a bit ago as he did not like what the alt-right had done with him.

that ship already sailed user. it's never coming back now.

Lads, we've all spent a significant portion of our lives on this website. The least we could do is commemorate it. Fuck, it's been 13 years for me.

probably he realized he could sell $50k of dolls in a few weeks

Same. Been here since 2006, brought in after seeing habbo raids on YTMND.

I remember giggling at 12am on winter breaks with my sister blocking the pool ladder.

Did you use your normal credit card and address when checking out? Is this a pretty reputable business?

just bought 4

Attached: pp.png (848x293, 28K)

He is selling them on ebay now too. Just buy them from there if you are nervous. Same price and shipping:

ebay.com/itm/Pepe-the-Frog-official-stuffed-doll/173668570772?hash=item286f741694:g:Xw0AAOSwZJBYArKm:rk:1:pf:0

I'm on the hashtag collectibles website. $10 shipping. Seriously, amazon too? I don't want a bootleg pepe.

>mfw mine won’t be here until tomorrow

Attached: CF13A940-71D8-4FB5-9089-A598E68461E9.jpg (750x472, 52K)

>buying a $40 plush frog instead of 130 LINK.
The absolute state of Jow Forums

One is a legit asset class that appreciates in value every year (Collectibles)
The other is a shitcoin with a ceo who wears the same shirt every single day.

The fact that he doesn't give a fuck and keeps wearing that shirt gives me confidence.

>May or may not be anatomically correct
WHAT THE FUCK IT HAD BETTER BE ANATOMICALLY CORRECT

I'm getting one because I need a friend watching over and telling me to stop when I'm buying too many shitcoins.
It's $50 for non burgers but I'll probably save money in the long term.
I'll take some pictures too.

the one I got yesterday is... but that was from their site, but it was also (c)2018 so unless there are 2 editions which is doubtful it should be anatomically correct

You pieces of shits told me these plushies were going to become rare

Attached: giphy.gif (325x250, 175K)

BTC going full retard in the last 10 minutes

amazon.com/Pepe-Frog-official-anatomically-correct/dp/B01MCT549R
holy fuck it's real
im getting mine i dont care about 30 eur worldwide shipping

NO WAY
NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
SERIOUSLY?
FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK AMAZON

hashtagcollectibles.com/products/pepe-the-frog
for all you pajeets if amazon says it cant ship to india you can get international shipment from their site, you can even pay with bitcoin cunts

go back to your designated shitting street, you poo

oh yes I'm going to take a shit now, soon I'll be able to upload pics of me shitting with my pepe plush in the street

pls dont teach the plush how to shit on the streets too pls

where would he shit otherwise? we don't have toilets

came to like $70 AUD for me, fucking brutal

46 eur here
now i regret buying only one, maybe i shoul buy 5 more as replacements and frog buddies for my pepe

Fuck that it’s tii much money, probably cost them few dollars to make back in China. Save the money and buy Chainlink with it instead

BUILD THEM YOU FUCKING SUBHUMANS

Much the same here. Never thought I'd ever spend $70 on a plush toy.

>$70 AUD
Same lad but I'm not missing out again fuck that

>Never thought I'd ever spend $70 on a plush toy.
how about $70 on a fren?

tfw no plush apu fren