Chainlink update

Hey guys I went to the LINK meetup.

One of the volunteers asked him when mainnet, he of course said he doesn't doesn't like to give dates. Then the guy said "So what, like four years? One year?" to which Sergey responded "Oh no, a matter of months". Mainnet 1H 2019 confirmed.

Pic related is proof I was there. I obviously can't provide proof he actually said that since I wasn't recording it. So you'll just have to choose to believe me or not.

Attached: 1543900297025.jpg (3024x4032, 2.99M)

is that a chainlink webcam blocker?

Bee Bee Poo Poo

Attached: ff3.gif (914x1091, 90K)

>no timestamp
I believe nothing

Checked. When is mainnet OP?

Well Sergey said a few months, so I would say to look out for February or March 2019.
Like I said, you'll just have to choose to believe me or not.

oops, busted

>three sentences
>not even one spelling mistake

Well done, Adelyn!

top. fucking. kek

Why are link nigger so dumb?

What does that mean? How do we have the same ID?

If this project fails i’ll off myself.

nice FUD adelyn, we all know mainnet is tomorrow

Is this paid shilling? Or fud? I'm so confused

I'll pray for your soul user.

Attached: 1536274693401.jpg (250x235, 7K)

Yeah, but Chainlink still has to load the audits after they are complete into the codeship, which will take another 6-12 months. There was an earlier talk by Sergey in the day most missed, it was at a local university that specializes in blockchain research.

based strokeposter

same ID = same IP address faggot.
Most likely a samefag, but there is a small chance it could mean that OP and the replyer both went to the meetup and ended up at the same coffee shop afterwards (public wifi...same IP). That would also mean that one of you would be required, by law, to kill or incapacitate the other person

Yeah weird... I am at a university library right now. I’ll keep an eye out for another autist.

Holy shit even larpers are dumb as fuck now. Fucking idoit OP mainnet out before 2019

Just telling you what Sergey told us that were there. I even had a beer with Jesus user afterwards. Sorry you were rotting in your computer chair NEET.

chainlink bagholders so fucking CRINGE

so much effort spent by all these cryptos just to get killed off by bsv in the end. so many projects dead.

Attached: forest girlette02.jpg (2480x3508, 3.03M)

within a year eh

46 months

Wrong, OP copied his post from the other thread

What do you mean "checked"?
Fucking kill yourself newfag.

This whole thread gave me cancer.

Larp-o

>linktards

haven't you heard about the new thing? it's when posts end in 50. it only happens once in 100 posts, way more rare that dubs.

Attached: abortion.gif (320x240, 814K)

post a timestamp faggot

Why does she only have one leg

>pajeet can't even shill his bags correctly

turn up the brightness of your monitor or look at your monitor from a different angle

Attached: 3D girl.gif (245x295, 759K)

OP is referencing my conversation. If you guys wanna ama I'll hang around a minute.

Attached: Photo on 12-4-18 at 2.47 AM.jpg (1080x720, 207K)

Why are you excited about the mainnet being released? From my understanding, there will be (hundreds) of thousands of links/tokens/nodes available to perform 1-2 requests per day.

Who will even use the mainnet when it is released? It probably will crash the price even more

What say you user, what other info do you have?

The absolute state of the link scam ring

>Who will even use the mainnet when it is released
Hundreds of teams and companies.

larp

Your numbers are way off. Main net will show us how staking works, and once the system proves itself to save businesses money, they’ll have no chance but to adopt. Doubt we’ll see Sony axa right away but smaller guys will run interference and take profits away from the big ones till they flip.
That’s my impression.

SGX is a fucking huge deal. Secure off chain computation will help scaling immensely. Rewatch today’s stream

Too bad Intel cannot be trusted. SGX has built-in backdoors for government surveillance/interferenece, huge red flag for crypto community in general.

Google has back doors, would you avoid google stock in the early days?
Link is not monero, it’s for big institutions.

What do you think of "Quant Network" and connecting blockchains by building OS "on the top" of the network like some of them are doing?

Have you followed their project and what is the main difference to the solution offered by Chainlink?

Not very familiar, but their website looks too hype-ish.
This looks immature and like a sad attempt to be hip to me.
Are you the shill from that other thread? This whole project seems to be riding links coattails. But if you can explain concretely why you think it’s better I will listen

Pic related

Attached: CF5188ED-134F-4411-BD7D-A39D63E86F5C.png (640x1136, 108K)

Lol

Good bait, fooled a lot of retards.

OP copied my pic and post from another thread. Believe nothing he says.

Attached: IMG_20181204_031937.jpg (3024x4032, 3.18M)

Are you familiar with the names behind the project? Their CEO, Gilbert Verdian works for Federal Reserve and is also part of the European Comission Blockchain Observatory & Forum Member.

I am not shilling this project, I found this project because I was looking for projects that have any (even minor) connections to the FED.

But yes, I do agree it looks too good to be true, but pic related list some of the partneships have come true. They signed partnership with Australian government yesterday. I still do not understand what function QUANT tokens have in this Overledger solution.

I am interested in all kinds of projects that will somehow try to connect them to the real world and ables communication between blockchains

Attached: hzjuzbjdqzt11.jpg (648x538, 51K)

The look on that dog's face says it all, really. It is so fucking over it.

Both wrong. /biz is Reddit-friendly now, we like to check posts based on how based they are. Checked is an expression of respect, or verification of truthfulness. I suspect he observed OP's picture metadata for timestamp, decided OP is no larp, and checked the veracity for all to see by writing "checked". G-d bless you, you racist NEET

Toasting in ebin bread

Nigga what are you doin

Obviously a faggot LARP, any biz tard wouldn't have been able to casually have a beer with sergey without acting like a 13 year old girl crying, screaming and hyperventilating like at a michael Jackson concert in the early 80's.

I think you are all retarded and I think the team is a bunch of SJW cucks even sergey. But if I was within arms length of sergey even I would do something involuntarily retarded like start licking his arm or hugging his leg on the ground.

YOU DONT LIKE SJWS YOUR RACIST

kek
I wonder if she has dysrexia, the ailment of kings.

Attached: 1520308751902.jpg (800x1200, 882K)

Maiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinneeeeeeeeeeeeeet..

Attached: Mayor!.png (425x471, 298K)

Guess they don’t even bother to educate the pajeet shills about Jow Forums lingo anymore, eh?

Are you for real cunt, why the fuck do this shit

Aaaand it's gone

Attached: 1536136171341.png (552x566, 505K)

I'm pretty sure mainnet is today. Haven't you been keeping up with all the recent posts about it?

Why would someone even go and bother Sergey with this of all things? They told you a thousand times on Jow Forums that mainnet is TODAY.

>mfw all these fags falling for ops psyop

Attached: 1540936725768.jpg (1080x724, 51K)

kek I loved sergeys autistic honesty

>psyop
Back in my day, we just called it "shitposting"

I saw Sergey at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

The absolute state of stinkies

Attached: 1530496321885.jpg (205x246, 11K)

REEEEEEEEEEE

>still buying into this scam
>believing your erc20 shit tokens will ever be implemented
>attending 'meetups'

Is it not possible that these two posters are at the same conference (ie same location) and both phoneposting using the same cell phone network and so have the same ID?

I know it’s a long shot but I want to believe

mainnet out in 11 months and 3 weeks. confirmed

its another chainlink psy-op to keep prices down

Look at the charts mate -- we don't need any help keeping the prices down...

>he forgot to use Skywire VPN

Attached: C25CE20E-32A3-41E9-8162-437B021A0991.jpg (1188x946, 156K)

I always had the feel it's only me and one ther guy in these link threads.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1543525795423.jpg (250x247, 9K)

another desperate linkie caught.

at web3 he said smart contracts where being audited. so it seems plausible

what? stacking? why would companies want to use that? why would any company wanted dome fucking smart contract? for most companies this shit would just higher the cost. explain exact use case nig

>sgx is insecure
>a fucking jason parser
>literally poo in the blockchain
>decentralized autonomous poo
>poo based economy, toilets in every room of the house
>poolink

Automating means saving money by saving time

Smart
Contracts
Have
Lots
Of
Potential

according to the great money belly, all of crypto and everthing else already works under the assumption that intel, amd and other hardware producers are to be trusted. they have the ability to put in undetectable backdoors in both hardware and firmware. Mossad will always be in control of your shit! deal with it.

According to everyone sha256 is secure. Who gave us that one

you guys are even more cringe and basedpilled than reqtards at this point
hahaha, SCAMlink!

I actually work as a dev for bigco on automation team and i agree with that statement, but just can't see how can we leverage smart contracts in any meaningful way. I can automate 100% things w/o any smart contracts. Serious question

not with money you cant
this is about financial process automation not software/hardware

explain moar pls, if convincing I'm willing to buy your bags

Smart contracts are just event driven architecture but public, or at least external, and trustless, and immutable, so you preserve lineage.

The simplest non legal, non currency example i can think of is IoT. Where a sensor or device leaves your jurisdiction. So logistics would be one

Anyone else was hoping for a final pump after this shit to offload their bags?

Nothing burger ffs

Someone post the picture please.

Attached: 1521240910503(1).jpg (710x577, 76K)

You are exactly who needs to be shaken out fren

so there is some cryptographic element built into the sensor itself? you can somehow prove the sensor reading is not tampered?

Fully functioning end-to-end smart contracts will bring on things such as 24/7 nearly instantaneous banking both on a retail and a big business level. It will be able to do this internationally also with instant currency exchanges, and could even be programmed to take all international fees and tariffs / whatever is applicable. These contracts will also cut out the administrative side for many things which happen in...well, any business or most things involving money changing hands which needs to be handled in a traceable way without arbiters or central points of failure which can be targeted, which is basically what any blackhat would be aiming for if they wanted to cause some damage.

This is a really shorthand version of a small handful of examples I can think of but hopefully it helps. You shouldn't buy bags based on what people say in this thread. It's worth researching chainlink and its dots on your own and then probably sleeping on it before throwing money in, because as you can tell we are all going insane waiting for mainnet to launch to see how well it will pay off.

Yeah man I know, I did not have the time lately to follow all of the shitcoins. Also this one is shilled very hard here, but from what i read on the website, it seems it might be useful. Thanks for the time to answer my questions. I know I could just read the shit on their website, but there might be more ppl in here legitimately interested in practical side of this coin rather that just its "moon mission"

Walton or modum tech would be an example of that.

Even scanning tech for packages at volume for a non hardware example

But using oracles allows you to utilise already trusted existing sensors that are currently used on traditional internal databases, and putting that data on a blockchain. Or multiple.

this is about automating manual business processes that are usually done with expensive mediators
theres been no advancement of automated legal process because all IT systems rely on centralised trusted parties
to automate legality on current internet design would be against the principle of legal system in the first place
smart contracts give companies the ability to automate legal process as the output of that process cant be manipulated by any single party to allow for fair 'trial'
the only thing blocking this advancement is the hard gate that these contracts cant fetch data without manipulation by any single party not allowing a fair 'trial'
once chainlink is live and done then data can be fetched in a non trusted process that suddenly turns ethereum into a big public super computer that can be used to calculate business contracts everywhere
this shit will just take time as its literally a 4th industrial revolution it unironically changes everything

Busted

Despite the noise, a lot of people here are genuinely interested in the tech

We just have been for over a year. So getting a little stir crazy