Hello Jow Forums

Hello Jow Forums

I have just uploaded my documentary about Dr. Craig Wright, entitled Genesis of a New Century. It covers Wright's involvement and role in Bitcoin over the past 5 years. I find his story very interesting and I've been researching his work for over a year.

youtube.com/watch?v=i95kSYVUJIo

bitchute.com/video/LdI25QZbbQVZ/

I'm waiting for Bitchute to finish processing right now, in case it doesn't work.

I think a very compelling case can be offered that CSW is Satoshi. So, here's my offering. Thanks.

Attached: 1525914745185.jpg (800x676, 40K)

I assume it's more of a bunch of clips you've found and cut together rather than a real documentary?

Attached: kitty sleepy.gif (397x309, 1.85M)

>a bunch of clips you've found and cut together

What is cinema?

Attached: 1541285599131.png (302x378, 191K)

Saving this for later. Thanks op

There's value in your creation but I wouldn't say it's a real documentary if it's just a bunch of clips stringed together. There's no narrative, no conclusions, no cutting to create more of an overview and to help getting a clearer grasp of the subject. Just watching and thinking for yourself as otherwise. Would the Discovery channel broadcast this and call it a documentary? No. I'd call this a timeline or compilation, something of that sort.

Attached: exit door.gif (310x174, 1.79M)

There's a very explicit arc if you actually watch the video. It was entirely made so people could get a clearer grasp of the subject.

Cheers

ive watched 18 minutes so far and nothing of the sort, perhaps later?

Attached: harley supergirl.gif (720x480, 1.91M)

post on bit.tube also plz

aha, a little text at at 18:58, maybe it is a documentary after all?

Do you have experience upping to bit.tube? Is it gonna take forever?

I'll try it sometime tonight.

uh ok the video ends at 57 minutes. you shouldn't have 8 minutes of outro, it just discourages more people from watching when they see the long duration of the video

i still wouldn't call this a documentary. it's a timeline compilation of selected clips.

it is however good, and i will save the URL. however unfortunately i doubt anyone that are anti craig wright will actually bother to watch it. it is worth a try though.

i notice in the credits it says ohmysatoshi.com, are you the admin of that site? if you are let me express my gratitude, i love it. i just wish it hosted the material in the original image quality with full resolution.

Attached: clothing.gif (280x270, 1.01M)

Thanks man. I really didn't want to editorialize it or be overly stylized in any way. I am not the admin of OMS, and now that you mention it I should probably be more clear about that...

I'm planning on doing a more involved part two as the Metanet stuff unfolds.

Attached: 1542151334743.jpg (634x636, 72K)

good video, but I never doubted Dr.Satoshi

>tfw when this scammer is funding the production of a documentary claiming he's satoshi

Attached: tenor (11).gif (480x360, 2.64M)

I wish I had nChain money. Alas, I am just a NEET.

Attached: 1513723288352.jpg (225x225, 10K)

how many bvhsv are you holding?

21 and fiat across the range. I plan to have 200-500 or so depending on how the market plays out over the next year or two.

Attached: 1527435787660.png (570x311, 141K)

only 21, if you believe in the project why not go all in? it’s At 100 bucks right now, if it gets anywhere near the price of BTC it’s better to stock up early

it never will tho because its a shitcoin

I'm mostly in fiat right now.

You will never own zero dollars if you have just 1 BSV, you will have $100 million, probably a little after 2030.

hes a fucking fraud wanna be famous guys, but hes a fucking scammer, larper irl

Bump

One more bump then going to bed

checked. thanks for spreading the good word of Satoshi

>what is cinema