Does this shit coin have any hope left? I have a node...

Does this shit coin have any hope left? I have a node, and im prepared to lose everything cuz bought most of it at 2 cents. But sure would be nice if it went back up to 10 cents or something.

Attached: download.png (225x225, 4K)

Can't wait to load up on more link after selling this shit, one pump please God

already dumped the bags, just do it man so you can get over it.

We will see adoption with the next bullrun. However I don't think it will pump to the old ATH ever again

I lost 15k on this

I lost £8000 on this, sold at a loss hahahahaha

Lol no, dumping now would be fucking useless since I get next to nothing. It's like dumping at 0 lmao. I already said it in op im prepared to lose it all, rather than dump now and regret when/if it does go up eventually

I have no sympathy for PayFair bagholders. Everytime you faggots shilled your shitcoin here I've BTFO you with facts and logic and explained to you why this is a shitcoin. Most of you were pretty smug back then. Eat my shit now and hold that bag.

Attached: 1452642131672.jpg (600x600, 55K)

I lost 10k on this so far.

I'll have the last laugh.

I sold my bag at a loss.

>I'll have the last laugh.

Attached: 1513588000611.gif (275x154, 1.83M)

I started buying at 2 cents because I thought it was at bottom. Just like everything else, there is no bottom to this market.

i have no idea why anyone would buy something like this. why would you need a decentralized exchange to be a middle man in a market with technology that likes to cut out middle men? and then you find out the team behind pay fair is a bunch of kids who are nobodies in the world of technology or finance. wouldnt put $1 on to their platform.

its only down 99.9% from ATH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The project is still alive?

They have a working product

Development hasn't stopped, just needs advertisment; now is a great entry point, a node will run you $60....this will moon when we go bull again

>-98.84%

I'm out of words

Lmao I remember this shit. It was my first crypto buy in January, went 4x in a day and I felt like a fucking genius. Was on my way to collect neetbux and I walked in and left like a BAWS thinking I was gonna make it. Then this happens and I lose my entire investment. Good thing I got lucky with some other shitcoins and made back my original investment and then some.

To be fair, a whole fucking lot of projects are down that much.

This.

They have a solid working product. It will recover.

Payfair enough

Its best hope is that during the next bullrun localbitcoins gets fucked by regulators and/or the government somehow, like nearly happened last time, and enough users flock to Payfair. Problem with that is they already have competition from sites like localmonero, who have actual volume already.

Just keep your 60$

They just released a merchant store extension that allows businesses to accept crypto for their products or exchange crypto for fiat easily.
The team has consistently delivered through the bear market and still has plans to integrate monero - no kyc monero buying will bring in volume.

Teams frozen funds are due to come out soon so that a real marketing strategy can finally bring in some volume.

I really want their platform to be easier to use. It's really hard to figure anything out.

Sorry bros we got Russian scammed. All 4600 dollars I put in in January are officially gone between this and other dumb shitcoins. The only thing I could possibly do right now is dump 1000 into it and hope it comes back up and makes my money back. Terrible idea.