Why does this shitcoin need a token? Why would it increase in value?

Attached: download.png (356x142, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ud2Sy3ojh7s
medium.com/@quant_network/quant-token-burn-completed-2a61a763aed1
pwc.com/blockchainsurvey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I almost bought Quant because of videos like these youtube.com/watch?v=Ud2Sy3ojh7s

and for the fact that the Ceo is working for The Federal Reserve

But the fucking token does not make any fucking sense.

They are a good project with the whole overledger than which is basically OS on top of blockchain network and real world data etc. but the fucking ERC20 token of Quant: no fucking sense at all.

> Why does this shitcoin need a token?

It doesn't. Does any?

> Why would it increase in value?

Manipulation, good image, technicals, greed and pumping, etc.

If you don't see Quant in the top 30 one day then you have genuinely low IQ, unfortunately.

And if you're still asking questions like, "why does this need a token?" when we all understood over a year ago that NONE of these projects need a fucking token... well.

The token is needed for the clients to use the platform. It will be essential they hold a certain amount based on their scale. Do you honestly think
a big bank like Barclays will mind if they move their system over to Overledger paying a few million a year for licensing? Think of it like this, they will own and hold them probably permanently so its almost like master nodes. Permanent removal from the supply, you work out the math.

also needed for developers and those who download the Mapps. They also plan further uses. Point it they are gonna be huge. Its will be valuable.

But how many tokens will they need? just 1? Ok. So it is like ticket to use the apps on Quant network.

Still what´s the fucking point, there are not 60 million different companies in the world willing to use Quant ticket to access the network

At least in the case of Chainlink the tokens do serve some sort of essential function, when you research Quant tokens: the network does not even need them

Fuck fuck fuck I am so tempted to buy this shitcoin but it smells like a fucking too-good-to-be-true and why my token will have any worth

Also they destroyed/burnt some of the tokens (which maybe a good thing)

medium.com/@quant_network/quant-token-burn-completed-2a61a763aed1

will they do it again?

Yeah Quant is gonna move their billion dollar systems over to quant for a dollar. Ok fren....

It's good, the team is professional and they have an entire faction working on the tokenomics. I also had my doubts about it, like with HOT (which I didn't buy) and it went 10x in a month, one of my biggest regrets. I'm not sitting on the sidelines again and missing a moonshot because of my neuroticism, fuck that

I've lost so many times cause of the classic FUD the token is worthless. Literally didnt buy Ripple for peanuts, or ETH, EOS, and also HOT. Not again man. The project is clearly gonna be the one that rocks the crypto world. This is the kind of project and deals that they only dream about but they are actually moving some of the biggest organisations and banks in the world over to their platform. Its huge.

How much QNT you guys have?

I got 20k and a bit. Price averaged about $1.

3700 qunts here purchased between .60 and .70

Why should you trust your judgment now?

And now you know why people fall for obvious scams

>I got 20k and a bit. Price averaged about $1.

Nice, you might well make it. I have about 28k and am prob keeping throughout the next year.

Not much else I could put 300eth into right now that gives the same comfort and hands-off'ness.

>classic FUD the token is worthless

This. It's true but it's true of EVERY crypto, so it really doesn't matter at all.

Price doesn't move because of muh utility, fucking lol.

quant had an ico... wont the SEC make them refund ico contributers, fine them and make them register as a security?

why did they receive so little funding at ico?

>quant had an ico... wont the SEC make them refund ico contributers, fine them and make them register as a security?
>why did they receive so little funding at ico?

> London and Switzerland
> SEC

lol

ICO was very end of May when everything was horrific. I got in via a pool and I remember no one was interested. No on was interested in June/July, either. Or August.

what should we be interested in now that we aren't?

Let's think logically. They're tapping into an already saturated blockchain platform market - EOS, ICX, ETH, etc. etc. etc.

Why should QNT be evaluated above 12 mil cap? Moon kids will pump it next bull run? Is that the only compelling reason?

All the news was already bought and priced in on its run up to near 4 dollars.We knew the banks, mapp store,quantx, working with governments etc.You buy the rumor then sell the news.Anyone buying in now is asking for a world of pain.This isnt 2017 anymore.There are a shitload of tokens with government ties and bank ties doing nothing.

Why would the Australian Government partner with a useless shitcoin?
Their advisor Renier Janse is like Gilbert a member of TC307 and also of the national BSI comittee. This guy is also the principal consultant of Capco. Do you know who Capco is?
If you don't see the bigger picture of this project you are literally braindead and should buy Verge.

powerledger also partnered with australian government.Even after its massive valuation n 2017 bull, its only a 30 mill mc now, if powerledger had released now it would be like 8 mill or so, right where quant is.Food for thought.

PowerLedger is bullshit compared to Quant.
Quant solves interoperability like TCP/IP solved the Internet back in 1997.

all these interoperability coins say they solve it, thats what they are supposed to say.

Several valid concerns above ^ but there's still nothing better. Everything has been done, there are no truly novel projects happening. QNT is still an excellent bet.

2017 absolutely i could see a 100mill-400mill marketcap.Now i see literally a hundred new coins this year that would have had that value last year.Quant already pumped to a 25 mill mc , in 2018 no less off all the news.Like I said its over for now.

You really don't get it. The only competitor to Quant is Blocknet, but they aren't well connected and there is almost zero adoption from companies.
pwc.com/blockchainsurvey

software that requires you to hold coin.. team is literally working on the use case as we speak.. pure speculation and hype by brainlets and anons in singularity.. stay away

this.Its tacked on nonsense.

~5k

sounds like you sold the bottom lmao, you had all the time in the world to buy at dirt cheap prices. Betting that it'll break ATH by the end of December.

>Betting that it'll break ATH by the end of December.

Against ETH, no doubt about it. Dollar-wise, not sure. Unlikely, actually, within that time frame.