1k EOY 2019?

Uncle Gary has spoken

Attached: F844FEED-40D9-4364-BE2F-05ED5CADE1C5.jpg (1242x664, 152K)

Every year, eoy gets reset

Attached: LinkBluePill.jpg (500x500, 118K)

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

No.

Time to find some work

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-04 Get Rekt Bitmex Funny - YouTube.png (323x281, 189K)

Probably not man when a bunch a biz trolls go to every link event and ask the dumbest questions in the world

I'm disappointed. I was expecting something or literally anything to happen last night. 2 hours of nothing but the same old stupid bullshit.

>Commence the series of one year delays

I'm getting ReddID vibes

Sounds like my manic depressive uncle after he watches 'The Secret'.

You are all fucking dumb and impatient. It is good that we hear the same thing, it means the nature of their approach to solving the problem hasn't changed.

We're gonna make it

>he still has hope

Attached: 1541882857670.gif (270x138, 1.71M)

Few months is absolutely bullish. Mainnet by April. We gon make it

Attached: 3EBF82DB-A319-45AB-B454-87E8C40E1E6C.jpg (1413x1016, 428K)

chainlink was not created to serve you. you're simply lucky to have even found out about this project. shut the fuck up with your high hopes and disappointment. if youre that sick of it all then sell! i wouldnt mind seeing less bitching on this board about chainlink.

Attached: 1543164688663.png (641x729, 42K)

Appreciate these nuts, slave. I absolutely realize how many people will be buttfucked by automation. Ted was right about everything. Sergey is the Devil

I wouldn't mind not seeing anything about chainlink on this board. If this was such a paradigm shifting technology why isn't this being blasted all over the news, internet and financial institutions. Plus I'm sure that anytime Steve Jobs presented he didn't next to a shitter or with signs that have typos.

> I'll wait for your conspiracy theories

If he’s the devil, then I’m his succubus :^)

Well, looks like I'll be crying tonight... again.

Just imagine when the main net comes out, there will be probably no traffic on the network, just thousands of nodes, but only 1 or 2 actual customers who will use the network. Hundreds of thousands of nodes available to perform 1 or 2 requests per day even at the very best and the price will dump even more than it already has.

It will be like those Chinese ghost towns they have built whole copy paste cities of Paris etc. but nobody lives there. Just empty roads, apartments, houses and shops and like 1-2 living in the town made for 7 million people.

We will never make it, smart contracts is a tech-savvy buzzword that does not mean anything to people, let alone investors. We were never meant to make it. It's over.

Smartcontract made a poc for Swift. This poc included a "smart oracle" to pull data for bonds. There was never a commitment for decentralized oracles or any blockchain main net. If you are a chainlink holder you need to hope these companies start using chainlink in a private permissioned setting and slowly crossover over the years. 2020 your chainlink node will be providing sports scores to simple betting smart contracts and similar. No legitimate bank or financial comp. using decentralized oracles in 2020. But don't get too down, run your node and collect the "node incentive" stash like a little cuck you are. This will at least keep you from wanting to shut your node off for lack of usage and maybe postbone your inevitable suicide.

Who cares if you get some little cuck money like 4 dollars a month staking your little cuck links? What is the point even "investing" in this token, it will never yield anything if you don't own something like +500k Link to begin with?

It's over.

Attached: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_7ufkqmat9vokc8o8ossw8c4sk_640.jpg (433x243, 21K)

LINK fud reeks of desperate cries for attention. Let me be pasta! Please let me be pasta! Discord users minds are completely warped by their constant namefagging and little avatar pictures. It makes them desperate for recognition and accolades in a way that means they really struggle to function in an anonymous environment where nobody gives a fuck about them day to day.
Imagine using a chat room with avatar pictures where everyone is a namefag lmao
discord fags find it so hard to cope on Jow Forums because they can't handle being anonymous. they need to constantly signal to their discord "friends" what they doing and they even tag their memes like the worst of insta/twitter faggots. THEY CAN'T EVEN MAKE A MEME WITHOUT EDITING IT FOR RECOGNITION. holy fuck the absolute state, lol, imagine a whole chat room of these cunts hahahahhah
your fud is boring and brainlet tier and you all use a chat room with avatar pictures fucking kek

delphi discord is more cringy and delusional, and it's the best FUD, you just see how delusional and manchildren they are and you instantly sell everything, once i realized all the shilling articles with muh dot connecting where through that discord from a guy that literally reads Evola to understand the world, i sold everything

Youre wrong on 100% of your points, sorry bud maybe next time

Even if chainlink hits mainnet, I still have no fucking clue how they are going to scale payments to nodes and transactions in and out of contracts on ethereum. Whenever I ask this question, no one seems to have an answer. They do however assume that it's there but we just don't know about it yet as details haven't been released.

Even if chainlink hits mainnet, if there is no massive scaling of payments for the ethereum bound token, how is it going to be used for anything else than more pilots? Doesn't scaling need to be solved first?

Attached: 1511856035091.jpg (300x300, 9K)

lmao gaylink, what a bunch of sub 80 iq ''specualtors''

your worried about ETH scaling? Scaling is a non issue when using Chainlink oracle network as it is designed to handle offchain computation for Ethereum. All the work and hard lifting can be done offchain and the answers can be written back the Ethereum chain. this will 1. lower gas fees and 2. instantly help Ethereum networkd scale faster

Chainlink is the standard

this is the same shit I read in a thread from yesterday. That faggot that made that thread replied to himself without changing his ID and made his LARP obvious.

This is probably just more Delphi shit

turns out that thread is still alive

>All the work and hard lifting can be done offchain and the answers can be written back the Ethereum chain.
What you're describing is a 2nd layer transaction system and I know of no such thing being incorporated into the work on chainlink. You need to understand that you can't just simply "tell some oracle nodes to do transaction batching lol". There needs to be a protocol for it and it needs to be trustless, standardized and have guaranteed liveness. It's not something you simply recruit computation resources for in the way you use iexec.
Idk who that is and I've only seen myself addressing this topic and I'm frequently here. Whoever that is, if he said the same thing, he's right. There's no publically proposed scaling solution for the chainlink token itself as a vehicle for value for the chainlink network.

it's been one year you discord XRP / ENG faggot

>muh hyperbole non argument
just drown yourself you XRP nigger

happened at the end of 2017, happening again now.

I’m the “dude weed” guy that op is referencing, that was my convo with Sergey. Not sure what happened in that thread but I can confirm whatever you guys were doubting about the exchange.

Attached: AFBA954B-4D22-41CF-8883-6C191642DB25.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

Did he have weed or nah

I have it on good authority that uncle gary is a cuck

That OP stole his post from someone in the "tip of the spear" thread who was actually legit.

The only thing going to 1k eoy is sergays weight

In rides Mobius astride the pale horse of the very scalable and designed for payments Stellar network
MOBI $1000 eoy 2019