7th is coming

He called it before, will you believe?

Attached: A3AA0668-B7DE-4BA2-9763-EE79F7992C10.jpg (742x525, 307K)

Unironically I do believe ye olde Willy.

Attached: 1516401741948.jpg (891x890, 156K)

pls explain

>He doesn’t know

billy the whale is a racist red neck who dumps.

Link to thread ?

yeah :(

Attached: 1460623005667[1].png (1127x685, 37K)

He said that we should exit all markets before that

wheres thread ?

the triage will be complete on the 7th
huge green dildo to rise

sub 3k coming

summoning Willy 4 xplainz

Attached: 1516837335574.jpg (480x555, 57K)

Fuck the whales. They already had their moon mission.

Attached: 55425.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

Pump until 7th then dump to 109 dollars.

desu i decided im not going to tether or sell. but, the reason why is because i am such a small time player in this game that when others lose thousands im losing... tens... how i wish it was me losing thousands. qq

anyways, that being said, i have a few small stacks of coins that i may add to when the price bottoms. when did he say it would come back?

Bear until Q2 2019 if memory serves.

not gonna lie, i feel bad for the people who will get hurt because i believe willy is telling the truth. some will listen others wont. but, this is a great time to get in.

my largest holding is about 1k in link. link has weathered better than most (not claiming it is resistant to the major dumps because it is not) but has held better than many.

I dont know what coins to add when they are on sale. Im open to ideas. ps, i love trtl and already have some, maybe monero?

just set a stop loss if he lies no problem we bull now if it's true you get to buy bitcoin cheaper.

We might moon until the 7th, his point is the prices around the 7th are going to be relatively higher than the prices after (1 day to few weeks later)

>He called it before, will you believe?
He's been wrong already, and in a big way (right before the dip to 3.5k). Let it go.

why are dolphins such insane assholes?
also
*Ahem*

Attached: IMG_1419.jpg (1442x1005, 280K)

that is one ugly dick, why is the shaft so hairy?

he and his friends don't control 100% of market, they are just one group of big players, there are more whales in this space so they can't guarantee the exact outcome
btw I've made and cashed out 8k$ on his BCH short call. two real BTC out of shitcoin w/ leverage, lmao

let's differentiate original Willy from the tripfag larpers shall we?

trip fag #1

7th
new moon
guy is literally larping astrology freak

thats it. he is basicly calling 7th because of the full moon. maybe you should sell because my grandma gets her period on 9th

"new moon" retard

Drugs and an overall neglect on personal hygene.

Attached: n.png (532x391, 64K)

Okay.

Attached: main-qimg-a92fa529f2ddae4ad426354d8a99638c.png (602x437, 254K)

Wilziak pls

satoshi is japanese and japan eats whales
you are going to die a horrible death
one of those 'dumps' are not going to go as planned, quick rally at the wrong time, you'll lose everything

Top kek. AAAAAAAAAAHHH grips

mercury retrograde ends on the 6th; combined with new moon on the 7th

PAMP IT

He's literally, unironically getting his info from the moon cycles. Bitcoin doesn't move according to the moon cycles you absolute retards, he just got lucky once.

Ponzi coin is dead

t. Christ