I have a presentation tomorrow and my new shipment of CBD won’t arrive because of the fucking USPS shutting down...

I have a presentation tomorrow and my new shipment of CBD won’t arrive because of the fucking USPS shutting down. I literally cannot function without it. What do?

Attached: B786F578-A2D5-4055-A5BD-6F2A6B369219.png (640x604, 237K)

stop relying on drugs and man up pussy

reschedule

5-10mg valium before any presentation or interview

> drugs
> cbd

kill yourself npc

that is a drug you retarded pothead

pretty sure its a drug you degenerate

> thinking a naturally occurring plant with no psychogenic effects is a (((drug)))

Attached: 34FE944D-4E9E-40FA-A1DC-B55B898545BD.jpg (699x749, 125K)

>anti jew parentheses
>addicted to baby tier drugs
>calling other people npcs
has to be a troll, no one can actually be this much of a failure

cbd is an anti-drug, to be specific. it dulls the action of thc in marijuana. it works by elbowing things out of the way and going through the liver first. it also feels like taking a decent amount of an NSAID, without the bad effects on your stomach

Yeah, I can't function without the not-drugs I'm addicted to either

Good luck on your presentation you degenerate loser, hope you have a panic attack. It would be a good life lesson for you.

> still thinks weed is addictive
> doesn’t he even realize cbd =! weed
> did you just graduate the elementary DARE program?

Hey fren, am also losing the plot gonna cook some eggs and go for a long walk to try and ignore the abyss.

do you not know what the word drug means

A drug is any substance that causes a change or stimulus in your mental or physical well-being. i.e. since CBD does something for you, it’s a drug.

Go down to Walmart or whatever and get a bottle of ashwagandha.

this too

go to any vape store, they all sell it

This. Biggest life hack in existence

OP rip 2 shots before you presentation if you're nervous. It's not an elegant solution but it works

Max five if your not a regular imo

shoot yourself in the leg and lie comfortably in a hospital bed for months

USPS is delivering packages tomorrow you stupid fuck

no they’re not

Where do u live?

shit ton of coffee and a good breakfast

Youre a fucking pussy
>i need cbd for an interview
Pls confirm this is b8

> interview
can you fucking read

Someone please settle this. I have to know if millions of people are going to be mildly inconvenienced by a dead and otherwise completely forgettable president.

i cant believe theres a day of mourning for some ancient fuck who was never relevant. normal people dont get days of mourning but some political hack gets a day of mourning.

Attached: 652C763C-2C20-4AF6-8314-A93C5F578AF3.jpg (724x410, 106K)

what a colossal fucking joke

Why the fuck are they doing this? Presidents aren't fucking kings.

go buy some from the dozen stores around

>>i cant function without them
>>theyre not drugs

>Package delivery will be limited.
>limited
See, what the fuck does that mean? Only cities? Any Amazon 2 day shipping? Only organ transplants?

Oh I don't personally care (saves me having to check my mailbox if anything). I just think it's hilarious. What a rotten oligarchy leads us.

Dumb nigger

CBD oil is shit. Snake-oil... a ruse to separate you from your money. Buyer Beware.

weedmaps, tons of places do delivery until ~2:00am

Where u at I got a stash