There is predicted to be a HUGE increase in the number of air conditioning units sold over the next 50 years because of...

There is predicted to be a HUGE increase in the number of air conditioning units sold over the next 50 years because of global warming. The number of units installed globally is set to quintuple in our lifetimes. Can we profit from this?

Attached: Inverter1.jpg (6000x4000, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjlC02NsIt0
livescience.com/61716-sun-cooling-global-warming.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5wvYkRgwUFI
youtube.com/watch?v=FcxrWUTzrUA
youtube.com/watch?v=GoADDJmeq24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. IoT will explode, all conditioning units will be connected to net and communicate together. Buy IOTA.

Become an HVAC tech

Sounds like we should buy AC unit companies then. Mitsubishi, LG, Whirlpool etc.?

>global warming
>implying it is even occuring

Fuck off kike. Enjoy your air condition unit bags while we enter a new ice age lasting thousands of years due to solar activity lowering.

Where do you live that you have those brands in mind when you think about AC unit companies?

Nigga pls, the big boys are Fujitsu, Hitachi, Daikin, and some other japanese brands.

This

>global warming
youtube.com/watch?v=NjlC02NsIt0

yeah, advertise mini split installation on craigslist, charge $500 for like 2 hours of work

lol someone bought a bunch of useless AC units and is trying to offload his bags.

search "grand solar minimum"... this will be the largest economic driver of the next 100 years

firstly a 10ft rise in sea level will not put england underwater

secondly the worst case scenarion anyone is condiering for the next 100 years is 3ft (1m)

lastly i'm talking about summer heat, nothing at all to do with sea levels

Take a course on HVAC maintenance?

>As a result, air temperatures on Earth's surface would cool by as much as several tenths of a degree Fahrenheit

nowhere near enough

livescience.com/61716-sun-cooling-global-warming.html

Clean water and air will be more profitable.

>not understanding that the exact opposite is occurring
>so brainwashed that you can't even reconcile decades of false predictions
>not understanding that muh global warming taxes are a last ditch effort of world governments to remain solvent.

Attached: wewewewe.png (494x549, 30K)

I am absolutely terrified by the prospect of another Ice Age, the last one only ended 12,000 years ago or something, that's what all the ice in Antartica and Greenland is leftover from

I know fuck. I didn't make enough money to ditch this wasteland for someplace warmer

wait what does the natural gas price have to do with demand for air conditioners?

Cant wait to have my AC rationed via smart contract, would be such a brave new world for us all. Totally unrelated, you can get a free nest thermostat from most energy providers nowadays...

Attached: 1543413107979.png (220x229, 6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5wvYkRgwUFI

youtube.com/watch?v=FcxrWUTzrUA

youtube.com/watch?v=GoADDJmeq24

Wrong nigger. It's by as much as 3C. Run through the numbers yourself, don't trust (((livescience)))

Probably the west coast.
At most of the hotels I've either worked or stayed at in CA they have mitsubishi central systems and LG units like OPs pic.

whoops, all I see in DC

INVEST IN ICE CUBE TRAYS AND COCA COLA AND STRING BIKINIS. WE ARE GOING TO THE MOON GUYS