Attached: untitled.png (635x513, 59K)

Obvious bear trap new fag

Anyone who voted for trump is a low iq brainlet

MM-M-M-M-AGA right gaiz?
MAGA!
WOW
I HAVE A SECOND GRADE BRAIN

Thank you Orange Tariff Man

I mean this was always going to happen. Trump is being kind of a faggot by trying to prevent the Fed from raising rates though.

you fags told me being a BASEDMAGABOY was the way to go but no woman will even give me the time of day for my political beliefs that inevitably come up in the conversation

Attached: 1541464411256.png (291x344, 85K)

MAGA MAGA MAGA WE OWNED THE FUCKIN LIBS SO HARD

So many plebs who warned about "buying the top" for the last several years finally have a chance to load up on a modest dip but will pass on fear. It's the best gift from the market that the average wagecuck could hope for these days.

yes goy, buy the "dip"

Attached: 1543159389907.png (1313x1398, 841K)

>market goes up
>obama did it
>market goes down
>Trump did it

>has 0 to do with fed raising interest rates
I get dumber every time I come to this board. Why do I even bother with you mouthbreathing teenage idiots?

Attached: 1540011902468.gif (276x232, 1.38M)

It's just one big game of hot potato. Obama passed it off to Trump who is trying desperately to prevent a recession until after 2020. The America economy is a gigantic fucking bubble that will eventually pop.

zoom out

I'm not invested in the Dow. I hope it hits 0.

Trump bullied the Fed to make them stop. That's probably why everyone is freaking out.

inb4 liberals become ready to give trump credit for the stock market performance and forget Obama existed

>trump bullied

HAHAHAHAHA

Interest rates are twenty times higher than when Obama left office in 2016 and were flat below 0.20% for the entirety of his presidency. 8 years of the lowest interest rates in history. They just pushed it off is all.

the market would rise if the feds stopped raising the interest rate you fucking brainlet.

The Fed is doing the responsible thing. Inflation is very bad and could kill the global economy.

Attached: touhou tenshi with corndog.jpg (500x500, 181K)

FUCKING DRUMPFFFF