LMAO this board is still about the shitcoins. why didn't you get out a year ago /biz...

LMAO this board is still about the shitcoins. why didn't you get out a year ago /biz? are you the goys that bought our bags? wow you must really feel like killing yourselves, pretty sure we warned you though anyway enjoy your electronic collectibles at least they can't counterfeit the meme hahaha

>you were the normie

Attached: 234234234.jpg (800x600, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5e61w#zhcb3Ga
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ITT we ignore OP and hiss post,

and we discuss Ferrari vs Lamborghini.

I say that Ferraris are nicer and cooler than Lambos and that Lambos are kinda dumb, and low quality in comparison to Ferrari.

This picture just screams I'm rich but I'm also a complete fucking loser please look at me.

i dont like either i would rather buy a mercedes and yell at black people from the window

THE

nigga you ever looked under a ferrari? theres bolds and nuts missing, welds do look like a noob did them. they make nice engines tho. but otherwise ferraris are utter dogshit. lambo is superb audi build quality. i personally wouldnt buy either tho, im a porsche guy.

I always thought Ferrari's were legit??? More sources on this?

Also the older I get the more I like Porsche's wtf is that about? I used to think they were chick cars, I mean even the 911 Turbo

Having a Ferrari but no kids. Your life is empty as fuck and will die alone.

WUZ

I just bought a 2018 Audi R8....it’s meh...girls like it though

Obvious larp. I’ve had dozens of exotics when I had a small dealership. Girls don’t give a fuck. It’s only guys that care.

Snowmobile.
I guarantee it.
No fucking way somebody over 6 foot drives that car.

You must be ugly. Girls love nice cars. I spend money on women too so it’s not like it’s the only thing you have to do.

I never said I had problems with girls. Just that only guys seem to care about nice cars. Buying a car to impress girls is peak small dick beta status. My current girlfriend hasn’t noticed that I’ve had 3 different cars in the last 6 months. All black at least but a 911, a 458 and a hurican.

Whatever works...and having a 200k car works. I don’t care what some faggot on the internet thinks of my methods.

Pics

> theres bolds and nuts missing, welds do look like a noob did them
>ferraris are utter dogshit.
nonsensical statements

Lamborghinis on the other hand, modern ones at least, tend to catch fire a lot. You're right about Porsche being better than both though.

Should add this. In general Ferrari is more solidly built than Lamborghini, both mechanically and interior wise, and the comfort level is higher.

Cause I didn't have enough at my peak

lambo is better all around. dat v10. ferrari is sure a better driver car tho.

All sports cars look like complete trash.

depends on what you mean by "like". they like that it's expensive but they don't care about car per se.

>mfw people who made heaps during bitcoin lost just as much as we did because they got greedy and maybe 10% of early investors cashed out at the peak

>im a porsche guy
no you're a nigger

im from germany, so thats why i stick to porsche anyway.

i rebuild super cars for a living in switzerland. you wont believe the shit ive seen on ferraris.
we build a wide body 458 italia. plastics everywhere. super bad welds. weird/different clearances on both sides. just look at the damn ferrari museum, theres a chassis for everyone to see to show how good their engineering is.. lol imgur.com/a/5e61w#zhcb3Ga unacceptable for a +200k car

Makes me think the guy rents cars and jet skis. No one that can afford a Ferrari tows unless theyre trying to pimp their business.

what about bmw? vs porsche/merc /audi
i really like the new m5, and the last m3

Imagine being so young and dumb you think a jet ski and a sports car are idealised visions of wealth and success. That's like a 16 year old boy's aspiration. Vroom vroom

impressive welding. even I can do a better job than this and I'm not even an apprentice.

>post imgur link on Jow Forums
IQ below room temperature

Lmao you don’t know shit, ferrari looks good but it’s piece of shit italian compared to lambo which is basically audi with new bodykit.

>fuck shitcoins
>got rich off shitcoins

Attached: 1537981682366.jpg (691x733, 356K)

>imgur link

Attached: 1512178825481.jpg (570x587, 43K)