Who here is unironically, and I do mean unironically...

Who here is unironically, and I do mean unironically, killing themselves if pic related does not grant them financial freedom?
>t. 3k linklet

Attached: E42E5AE2-5A94-40A8-87F2-2612AC9B5AB7.jpg (2540x3176, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post your stacks and suicide methods!
I will be vertically slicing my arms in the shower!

Over the past week I think it's become unironically clear that that is not going to happen. You're just running on hopium user.

Suck my balls faggot I’m giving it until mainnet + a year

Over the past week I think it's become unironically clear that is going to happen. You're not just running on hopium user.

How did LINK get a market cap of 100 million? Is that how easy it is to scam people via crypto? You write up some bullshit without developing anything and the money just comes in.

If Chainlink fails I buy the next viable solution to the oracle problem that comes along.
>t. 30k Linklet

These fudders are giving me hope, thanks guys

I don’t even have 1 link and will never buy link. Do you guys even have a wallet?

pretty much yeah, people here are retarded.

yeah, that's the way it used to be in 2017.

I have 10 each with 300 link
They were all on one wallet but when keys.lol showed up I had to keep my stinkers safe

I meant a software wallet. What do you have 10 of? 10 private keys? 100 million dollar project and LINK is using paper wallets. Wow.

I have a small stack, but honestly I only need this shit coin to reach anywhere from $5-$10 to give me everything I want

> I only need this shit coin to reach anywhere from $5-$10

At $5 it would make Sergey's worth $1.7 billion. Do you really see this happening?

Attached: rgewrg.png (600x654, 437K)

It’s a token.. 10 private keys

Lmao, fat dudes in Walmart tier plaid shirts need love too!

>he doesn't have a plan B

he's a nice guy and works hard

lol...Lucky Brand shirts

Unironic is not a real word user. Don't let the internet fool you, it's not a replacement for genuine or honest.

Don’t worry, it’ll work out John.

I'd lose a lot of faith in crypto, and my self when it comes to "DYOR".

I am not deep enough to neck yet over it though.

>without developing anything

pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823