I keep increasing my ETH stack but the dollar value keeps going lower

I keep increasing my ETH stack but the dollar value keeps going lower.

Attached: 1460212612781.png (658x662, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/protopiablog/velocity-could-make-ethereum-a-bad-investment-but-still-a-great-technology-d8ceebcef458
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BuY tHe DiP mAh FrEn

Attached: broke-vz1k0r5.gif (480x300, 3.07M)

how do you trade but dont know about tethering up? Holy shit the dumb is leaking all over the place

what's a "tether"?

We're too close to the bottom I'm scared of tethering up and missing the golden bull.

It can happen in minutes I sold link at 5.5k vits after buying the absolute bottom at 4k hoping i could increase my stack but it literally just 5xed in the next month that could happen to ETH at any minute I know none of this has any value but if it ever does recover it would happen in like a day and then you won't be able to buy back in. What if I tether up at $120 and then it reverse barts to $160 which is an actual possibility then I lose half my stack.

>using tether instead of just selling for cash

Attached: 1536854294927.png (645x729, 32K)

absolutely this. there is an insane amount of usd on a sidewalk.
crypto could literally 10+x in a few hours, and beyond doubt it WILL happen if not during the next run then the one after. trading is 90% psychology. once enough traders get used to the common patterns and keep their money on the sidewalk for entry, crypto will flash-bull tens of times its value within hours multiple times.
that's when loosers looking out for a better entry point for an additional 5% will find themselves be left on the sideways permanently.

>I'm scared of tethering up and missing the golden bull
I don't know why, you already did miss it.
It's not happening fag, crypto had it's run now it's dying.

crypto's real marketcap is roughly equivalent to stocks +gold. so 70-80 trillion USD. until it's reached, we're going to go through exponential bullruns every once in a while.

as more and more people with serious wealth realize what crypto's endgame is.

If this is what you really believe then why are you even here

You realize that buying 5%cheaper now, will make you 50% more in gains at a 10X?

It's fun watching deluded perma bulls wank about the "golden bull run" lmao it came and went, you ain't getting another one.

People said the same thing years ago after the previous bullruns and following crashes, what makes you think this time it will be different?

I have bad news user
medium.com/protopiablog/velocity-could-make-ethereum-a-bad-investment-but-still-a-great-technology-d8ceebcef458

>5% now makes 50% gains

your math is wrong, how would I be making half of the money

Attached: 1499659429788.jpg (326x316, 22K)

Because crypto is main stream now? My fucking grandma knows what bitcoin and ETH is, nobody wants to buy it anymore because so many got burned in January.

Jesus you brainlet, it makes you 50% more of what it was worth when you made the 5% gain.

Imagine:

You have 100 USD
Swing to 105 USD
It 1000x, you now have 105k instead of 100k, so you made 5k more, which is still only 5% of your total profit.

Nothing has changed, in that case.
People know of Bitcoin, few know about Bitcoin, even less own Bitcoin.
The fear will turn into greed once market sentiments change, just like they did last time, because nothing has changed.

This is retarded.

>don't buy Microsoft buy shitty apps off the Microsoft store

Just dumped my 50 eth and went all in on FUN and Fomo3d.

>because nothing has changed.
lmao, like I said deluded perma bulls. Yes things have changed, people aren't mystified by crypto, to them it's just internet penny stocks now

Unironically doing the same thing, i'm still up in USD obviously but just not as much as if it hadn't dumped so hard. Be thankful for the trading opportunities you're getting and HODL your ETH. Only sell what you need to pay for living expenses, if any.

>muh gran
don't you zoomer fucks learn about anecdotal evidence and proper sample size in school anymore? i guess this is our niggerified world, average IQ = 90

Don giv up
The normies will bow down to us

Keep buying the 4 horsemen
BTC
XMR
ETH
LINK

see u on the moon

I do hold eth too, but kinda scared of all that fud. I mean all the fud is based on some fundamental shit and problems of ether everyone already aware of