I hope for your sake you mugs are buying the dip

I hope for your sake you mugs are buying the dip

Attached: Buy Holo.jpg (938x960, 611K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/holochain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

7M here. How much to make it?

i'll wait til it hits 0 sats and then think about it

depends how long you're holding. I'd think more in terms of mcap gains, how much can the current price be reasonably multiplied by etc.

Why even try here? This board has proven to be full of lemmings and trolls. I would guess 95% of the people here don't actually research a project. There used to be real fud on this project but now the best you get is Not even worth trying to shill this here anymore. Let them argue over fork after fork of the king of shitcoins. Forget true innovation and usability.

You're right. I have trouble suppressing my altruism. I'm already up 5x so it's all the same to me.

its a dogs dinner of a project utterly worthless and only appeals to retards EOT.

Nice technical arguments. The paid FUD campaigns are in full force frens. You can tell because the criticism is moronic.

Based and redpilled David Dickinson's Real Feel

holochain is a scam.. its not a fucking blockchain.. its an inferior AWS.. it is vaporwear

Word on the street is that your mum is vaporwear

Attached: 9CF5CE98-BE35-4339-A4F5-DC97EB396A98.png (1125x2436, 225K)

I’m hoping for 400 sats. I’ll have a full btc from this venture.

Godspeed user

The AMA talk just confirmed that a partnership with Mozilla and others are coming

This is only the beginning

Attached: 447B6A93-2CEF-4C08-8244-D760A7B614E0.gif (840x488, 511K)

If you are good at using google there are already mentions in public documents from big orgs.

Get ready boys. Next year and 2020 are going to be good to us.

Saying Holochain is an inferior AWS is basically like saying Blockchain is an inferior PayPal. You prove you have no understanding of the technology or the features of the things you attempt to compare. As for being "vaporware"... well holy shit you apparently have no clue whats going on right now. I will just leave you with this...

medium.com/holochain

Are you talking about the UN stuff from sphaera?

>..
>..
>..
Nice try Rakesh but your partial elipses are a dead giveaway that you're a third worlder.

finished accumulating the last few millions a while ago. Now it's time to become comfy and wait.

Attached: nice.jpg (1116x153, 35K)

Niice.

Attached: 157E1D08-FEA2-469E-BA79-9A2A6E242E08.jpg (371x330, 81K)