Think about this:

Think about this:
ETH is almost at $100 right now
It's last ATH was at about $1,000
Since it is nearly a given that ETH will at least reach its ATH again, this means that you can effectively choose how many thousands you want to make in the next bullrun.
It isn't certain of course, as nothing is, but right now it is like buying $1,000 for $100, with the stipulation that you just wait 3 or so years.

Myself, I think there will definitely be greater opportunities in crypto, but not hardly as relatively, realistically certain or as easily calculable as Ethereum.

Attached: 240_aHR0cHM6Ly9zMy5jb2ludGVsZWdyYXBoLmNvbS9zdG9yYWdlL3VwbG9hZHMvdmlldy8wZWNiY2NiNDI0NWQ2MThmMGI0MzUx (240x378, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodtherapy.org/blog/psychpedia/magical-thinking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ETH was once $10, $1, and $0.10

so was btc

Maybe you guys should invesr in the no.1 alt coin. Namely, XRP

ETH is going back to where it started. Arrow up and then right back down. Like a big pointy pile of shit.

this

unironically staking will EVENTUALLY make a new ATH, it's just basic economics.

3 years for 10x? fuck yeah.

Meh, $100 is still a little too pricey.

Some of these shitcoins need to get BTFO or exit scam. Once they dump their final bags, cash out into ETH, and sell ETH then we might have a fair priced ETH.

you think like plebs and plebs are always wrong

It's literally your best fucking chance at a reliable 20x right now. There's so much good news on the horizon for ETH, it's just a matter of when, which means that the patient will be rewarded greatly. I'm currently making it my goal to accumulate as much ETH as I can by trading shitcoins etc

this.

bear market will stick around for a while longer

development of new ETH features will also take a little while, but it's going to blow up

what do u think will happen?

This.

The goal is to invest 10% of your end goal. One more 10x should happen.

For me, my goal is to get 250k in crypto before the next run.

the most used platform with the most devs.
I'm observing the space, but nothing even comes close.
Tezos had a chance but fucked it up.
If eth gets sharding with full PoS it's going over $10k.

>nearly a given ETH will reach its ATH
I hope so, but it could just as easily go to near nothing.

eth doesnt work retard.. a dapp platform wthat cant handel cryptokitties.. its fucking worthless... its only worth anything because there is a small chance they can solve scailability... many many years from now.... fuck eth desu

Have you seen the demo of Binance Dex? Fast, and without Eth. Thats the future. Eth 2.0 is dead on arrival.

ETH has been upgraded since cryptokitties and it has never really reached its limit since it upgraded. It's only going to get better.
Buying ETH is free money right now, just have to be patient.

$14 is strong support

Should I go all in now? I can pick up 20, was thinking of buyin 10 a month afterwards till I get up to 100

Think ETH is a good project, but my concern is :
even with all the scaling they are working on, will ETH be scalable enough if it is used worldwide ?
What if with 2.0, 3.0, 53.0 etc ... it is not fast enough to support all the million potential transactions

first

Imagine having this low of an IQ

>3 years
>crypto

Yikes. If I wanted to wait 3 years, Id just buy some stocks

And get a shit return

ETH really is the go-to for transferring between exchanges, so yeah that should tell you something. Good idea to HODL a few because it's useful.

The real question: who is using this and why. Who would use this for any reason at all other than shitty online gambling companies to get around loopholes

>Since it is nearly a given that ETH will at least reach its ATH again

Attached: 85829184[1].jpg (630x446, 68K)

>but muh transferring between exchanges

Attached: 514FCE79-DE82-4DCB-8C2D-B1F4D630E4EB.jpg (229x221, 28K)

>being this dumb and not realizing how much horrible xrp is as a coin
xrp litterally has eth transaction speeds but even worse it is centralized and even worse it is USA based.

Buy coins with an actual future, buy Ethereum, bitcoin sv, monero, and storj. Make actual money in the future.

ETH and litecoin.

Funny I actually had 100 litecoins on coinbase and transferred them into eth right before litecoin exploded.

I made roughly 7k off of eth from a 2k investment. If I actually waited on those litecoins I could of made over 15k.

Now I'm holding a few bitcoin sv and I'm rebuilding my ETH stack along with monero (being heavily dumped by illegal sellers.)

>monero dump
tell me more, seems like the most legit coin - and i've owned it several times - but it keeps dumping. would like to work on building my XMR stack for long term hold

what good news. There is none.

Hi, backer of the Ethereum world computer since 2016 here.

The project repo on git has shown there are major hurdles yet to even be discovered, and we are still far more concerned with the MATH (specifically the staking mechanism) than anything else right now. In fact, it would be very helpful if the price stays below $100 for another year plus, as that's realistically how long it will take for us to achieve some real throughput in testing with a 50/50 PoW/PoS test chain.

You are incorrect in assuming ether tokens are important for their fiat or dApp value. They are important only as a means of creating a global standard for transactions, whether they are data or dollars, between users on the world computer.

Incorrect. Vitalik has come out in the last year saying that the dollar value of Ether tokens is important as they will provide security due to staking. The value of the Ethereum network must be worth more than anything built on the network, therefore giving the developers a reason to give Ether a large dollar value.

What a cluster fuck ethereum is, at this rate cardano will beat ethereum to sharing and staking.

you only say that because you don't know what's going on with cardano lol.

The dealers and nigglers aren't into "investing".

They are moving their coins after they make deals ever since it started dipping. More and more are doing it. Look at the volume monero moves.

Retarded larper. They scrapped a hybrid POW/POS plan almost a fucking year ago and are going full POS with possible sharding on launch.

I just bought $8600 of ETH at $101.66
stop loss: none

wish me luck
btw, eth's ATH was closer to $1400 and it will go to $10k next bull run.

everyone is waiting for the bottom to buy in

Such a good place to buy ETH. I've doubled down.

Volume is massive right now, we've finally capitulated I believe. It's just gonna take a little while for the bulls to regain their shattered confidence.

Russian kid said they have a good idea what he is planning on doing.

It would be funny if it litterally becomes EOS 2.0

If it does then one of 2 things might happen. It will either skyrocket over $2k or will crash to earth once the media says "muh Russians coin" and the government litterally bans the protocoland begins ww3.

Naww.. if it does come crashing down expect bitcoin sv @ 50k by 2020.

Attached: 1543613435061.png (645x1260, 440K)

Why buy ETH when you can make bigger profit from OMISEGO?

Attached: 1519734731190.jpg (543x443, 29K)

So much cope and delusion in crypto still. ETH is going to single digits

Yes, in an ideal world. However in reality, any old millionaire can buy up enough tokens to stake on 1,000 nodes, as they did when ETH was less than $10... That's why the initial threshold was proposed to be 1200+ tokens, because so many of these whales exist... There are bound to be bad actors among them. Of course that locked out the entire public from participating (except via pools), as they only heard of the Ethereum project much later. Even later still, they realized they could actually earn a dividend for staking. The "32" is a fantasy number, because at current prices you have less than 1% of people already invested in crypto globally that can even afford that low of a staking threshold.

We need to hit dollar values of $20 - $40 as a sweet spot and trade there for years so the public can accumulate. I sincerely hope this happens for the survival of the project.

Cardano is a blatant cult run by one man who operates much like a self-help guru... Not even a comparison.

>"investing" in crypto project that has headquarters in Costa Rica
Hummmmm.......

Attached: chainlink__hummmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (1080x1246, 107K)

Sorry it is even worse the I thought.
Cayman Islands.
Hummmmmmmmmmm.........

Attached: 1543909600250.jpg (540x721, 130K)

You wish

I specifically said the test chain.

>All these ETH bagholders trying to dump on someone

Lmao

Your stone age smart contract token is going straight down to 0$

Attached: 1541460307454.png (249x249, 79K)

Ether has a MK of $10B. Nothing we say can affect the price, especially when we're talking to you broke ass niggers.

Ether is Jow Forums's best chance at doing 10x.

I dumped all my tokens between $800 to $1100 over a span of months. I am not holding more than 70 ETH now, so I have no reason to hype or dump anything.

The fact remains the ethereum is currently the most viable world computer project in development. There is no disputing this

Can you read?

Attached: images (7).png (226x223, 5K)

Can you?

Attached: 1543348454113.jpg (1024x428, 36K)

if you buy stocks right now, in 3 years you'll be flat broke

Ethereum can easily go down by half from here. I reckon $35

DOUBLE DIGIT SHITCOIN

Hahahaha

> he thinks scaling will actually happen lmao

It can always "go lower", but bear markets always bottom out at some point.

I completely agree. I am in touch with some of the teams who ACKshULLY earn revenue from services that utilize the eth blockchain. The most successful among them only earn maybe $50k per month per client (companies). An accurate market cap for all these services actually earning revenue is maybe $4B at maximum.

>The fact remains the ethereum is currently the most viable world computer project in development. There is no disputing this
Hummmm.......

The fact remains that*

If you value ETH based on its current intrinsic value alone, then you're undervaluing it.

ETH has massive future potential in terms of raising its intrinsic value. This potential generates both hype and future growth which both raise the price.

I think ETH is undervalued by a factor of about 2 right now.

Okay, could you be kind enough to show your math proving that it is so undervalued? Unless you're talking about an estimate in Jan 1st 2020..

Don't you guys get it? Have the showers of red blood from other coins not warned you enough? DOGE will be the new future and the ETH bridge is just the start. See you fuckers at the moon.

You mean a cyber techno machinations company?

Can you? I never once mentioned LINK

Attached: 1538999632443.jpg (558x614, 71K)

Well I can tell you a few of them do identity access management (IAM in IT jargon) which is definitely not a scheme, and they definitely earn revenue.

Given that it's obvious that (((They))) won again - yeah, most likely.

has eth been used for anything besides scam dapps and gambling?

>doge literally outperforming 99% of all ICO shitcoins.
>eth heading to double digit status again.

Attached: fat laughing doge.png (601x566, 973K)

Do the math yourself. I'm relying on my intuition.
Ethereum is the only crypto that has future potential in my opinion.

what about LINK

Attached: 1543717392079.jpg (708x703, 115K)

LINK is a shitcoin.

>bitcoin sv
nice try bcashie.

If you’re not buying eth here you basically hate money

Checked. Fwiw I started DCAing ETH again over the last few weeks.

Either that or you've been brainwashed by all the FUD that gets spouted here

How can you say that? Did you not listen to Joseph poons speech on oracles?

Eth will go to 0 once people realize it's completely worthless and will never scale

I am expecting ETH to be in the 50 dollar range.
I am expecting EOS to be in the 0.50 dollar range
This will be when BTC is in the 1500 dollar range.

Another thing to keep in mind about ETH is that it recently released something like 4 stable coins right? Well stable coins increase volatility of its host coins. If everyone and their grandma can tether up to multiple stable coins without the fud of keeping coins on an exchange then unless we are obviously out of the bear market you can bet your ass people wont leave the comfort of their stable coins.

If EOS had a stable coin too this would be even worse volatility on that coin too. Seriously, if ETH had this many good stable coins in December I probably would have been tethered since then.

ETH is the only altcoin that matters.

You can buy one of the best technologies for pennies on the dollar right now.

Attached: 1485288560628.png (1022x762, 275K)

Slice the price of ETH in half and this "public" will lose interest, they won't buy and lock their funds to run a validator node.
$100 is a bargain, if you can't afford 32 now then shit luck, still better to accumulate as much as possible.
Your point about only 1% able to afford a full node is retarded garbage the public will never learn, the whales will continue to build up their stacks.
The price may fall some more but it's better to start stacking up now, if you can't see that you are beyond salvation.

it was never $0.10 newfag

The sheer amount of sunk cost fallacy among crypto investors is astounding. You've had your peak, you got your moment in the sun, the news talked about you for a few months, you should have sold then, but now you're dead.

Move on, and invest in something real.

Attached: DrHAJ_BVYAAE_IB.jpg (1200x592, 120K)

>1 post by this ID

>crypto is dead meme, once again

$3,200 is a low bar for entry, you’re saying there no way the public can afford to invest more than $640?

Checked

>Since it is nearly a given that ETH will at least reach its ATH again
Damnit Jow Forums, I thought we went through this already.

goodtherapy.org/blog/psychpedia/magical-thinking

This is magical thinking. 'I want this to happen and it happened once therefore it will happen'. You are babies. You need to have an adult level of emotional and intellectual maturity to be a responsible investor.

Attached: 1521399200452.jpg (585x682, 52K)

I don't think it's "retarded garbage" to want a broad range of individuals running full nodes. Also I have no need to stack up when I'm already fucking made from ETH.
>Also, if you consider $100 a bargain, then the price in January is going to be a clearance sale to you.

In the USA, one of the wealthiest and most tech adept nations, most people don't have $500 in savings. I am indeed saying that $3,200 initial investment, regardless of a "guaranteed" 5% dividend potential, is too high an entry point.

aliens need ethereum so that they can market themselves to us.

ETH got up there only because of bitcoin.
Next time it will get there based on its own merit.

>Ethereum peaked at $1,400 eleven months ago
>now at $103
>lost another 3 cents since I posted that

Huh, it just seems to keep happening to you guys :^)

Attached: 1224302638460_1.jpg (360x245, 14K)

markets are irrational in the short term. This massive drop will be forgotten when ETH is mooning in a years time.

Who cares? Accumulate Maker and become the BANK.

It's cute that you think anyone will remember this failed idea in the future.

It's cute that you hate money so much

well your opinion is shit. ethereum is autistic garbage. gas and gwei are retarded and norman won't into complexity. go fuck your opinion faggot. ethereum is massively over valued at $100