Why is none of you retarded fucks talking about this?

r3.com/news/r3-launches-universal-corda-settler-application/

>/biz told me no one will use xrp

Attached: Neccurself.png (1600x2502, 622K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pqbIBeP_0m8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because chainlink $1000 eoy

Attached: 1544018551923.jpg (560x692, 282K)

>R3 partners

Attached: IMG_20181205_204552.jpg (713x1191, 103K)

The list goes on

Attached: IMG_20181205_204556.jpg (713x1155, 99K)

This is a real sad place.

People dont see the forrest for the trees.

Autism at its highest levels

This is the biggest news for crypto ever.

because XRP has no value. they can print more whenever they feel like it. Ripple as a company might be valuable, but the token XRP is worthless shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BUT it says otherwise. Did you read it?

How can u ignore this?

wtf ripple can increase the supply? did not know this. fuck that its worthless then

Lol so they support it? Wonderful. Still means nobody is going to use it.

Idk how else to spell it out to ripple gags

To use ripple a bank has TEAR DOWN THEIR ENTIRE INFRASTRUCTURE AND START OVER. NO FUCKING BANK IS GOING TO EVER DO THAT

Denial is a river in Egypt.

API's

NO

Brainded retards repeating 2015 bullshit over and over again

I was just tweeting this. Are you following me?

Partnerships

Attached: abc.png (621x702, 56K)

The only people left on biz are chainlink bag holders and retards like this guy

I agree, this is pretty huge, I think there will be a butterfly effect where several companies will realise the cost savings possible, and then every company will be forced to do so in order to remain competitive

Attached: adoption_curve.jpg (941x624, 45K)

The is only one river near and dear to my fart, and that is the Ganges. Best bathtub/toilet combo evarrrr.

every transaction burns some XRP. what do you think will happen when there is no XRP left to burn?

the burn rate is incredibly small. something like .0001 of one XRP per transaction.

Do you have any idea how long it will take to burn off 100 billion XRP?

alright I just actually looked it up. even though there won't be more XRP created, they hold more than 50% in an escrow. the amount of XRP that is to be burned with every transaction can be changed by the validators. so YES, the can effectively control supply and demand and that is all that matters for this shit to be completely and utterly worthless.

Longer than it takes to burn 6 million.

Here is how the Corda settler works if anyone is interested.
youtube.com/watch?v=pqbIBeP_0m8

wow its almost like the burn rate is insanely fucking low

Attached: 1536671955558.jpg (1024x1024, 118K)

sorry I fud your gubserment coin in your own thread.
also the validators can collude to alter the protocol and yes, in fact, just increase supply.

What kind of autism do you have?

Is it that hard to see waht is right in front of you?

So every time it gets more traction another retarded argument will pop up and say it is the truth..

Waiting for the official launch for forex and crossborder payments woth hyperledger corda and ripple

I will buy you a golden rope to hang yourself.

Attached: 1542866604578.png (723x519, 361K)

The nodes can vote to increase or decrease the burn rate. Not sure what you mean by increase the supply, there will only ever be 100billion XRP in existence.

Now fuck off back to twitter and reddit.

Attached: dsHUdn3.jpg (1241x688, 293K)

It's so obvious that XRP will be one of the less survivors of this bloodbath.

If validators colluded and altered their code they would only succeed in forking themselves off the main network. They would have to convince (or dupe) other nodes into running that code. Otherwise the invariant check to prevent new XRP from being created is still used by the other 1000 nodes.