3 minute presentation tomorrow (~20 hours)

>3 minute presentation tomorrow (~20 hours)
>haven't even started preparing

Attached: DDe9jmjXYAAaPQ2.jpg (646x595, 39K)

You should be able to bullshit 3 minutes of anything off the cuff. Dont sweat it.

just copy and paste some shit off wikipedia and read it off the slide like everyone else

>3min
>panicking
the absolute state

That's fucking nothing OP. I have a 250 word essay due tomorrow at 9:30 am and I haven't even started yet,

I always liked to stay up for 24 hours before giving a presentation. That way I'm so tired the nervousness is non existent

stay at home. call in sick

250 words is a fucking paragraph. I wouldn't start that shit till 9:10.

>250 word
fucking 1/2 a page. give or take 5 minutes
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

I'll help user, what's it about?

Have 10.min presentation my mom food poisoned me with some rotten fish, a#hhhhhhhhhh I fuckinh hi meh life now

Its a presentation on an art piece. I have to analyze it. are u good with renaissance art?

Literally do it like this:

1. Introduce the audience to the topic, use indirect questions or a quote/story
2. Explain the topic through an example
(Optional 3. Relate it to them somehow)
4. Summarise what you've told them.

"Hello everyone, my name is user.
-
Has anyone every of this X? X is where people Y and sometimes maybe Z, anyways it's been on the news, maybe some of you have heard of it. Oh yeah have great - -

So one way to look at X is with a P. With P, the characteristics of X really shine through. When you apply X to P you essentially start by - -

But haha, you wouldn't need P in your day 2 day huh? Okay, so, say you have a G? Right haha We've all got Gs. Okay now, you can apply X to G as well. Cool huh? I know. - -

Okay, so what have we learned today? We learned that X can be applied/done in multiple ways. Not as simple as you might have first thought huh. And X is also constantly developing so - -"

Attached: seinpepe.png (1234x754, 526K)

Just just throw up random slides of racist memes haha

If you can't make a presentation in several hours, maybe you should into trades. If you don't like intellectual labour then you will like physical labour

based

>panicking about a 3 min presentation

Jesus OP, get your shit together.

>short background on the artist
>give some social/cultural context about that time
>the art movements they were inspired by
>how the above two points affected the art piece
>similiarities/differences with the artist's counterparts from the same era
>maybe a couple of fun facts

Follow this and you'll have a 10 minute presentation.

u guys motivated me to start preparing for it now. wish me luck. what are best ways to overcome stage fright?

Get an erection before going on stage, tuck it under your belt so nobody can see (baggy sweater will help).

Extra testosterone being released from standing in front of your class hard will propel you to super chad levels where you will not only get an A+ on your presentation but you will find yourself getting sucked off by at least 5 hotties post class.

Wtf is a 250 word essay? The absolute state of the education system

>Wtf is a 250 word essay
a meme.

DO IT LIVE. FUCKING JUST DO IT LIVE

Fucking newfaggots

> be me
> take 1-2 mg of xanax before presentations
> start putting my powerpoint on the projector
> everyone starts staring at me waiting for me to talk
> start physically twitching
> brain still racing and I can barely think
> barely make it through the presentation while noticeably sounding and looking nervous
> stutter over a bunch of words and look like an idiot

what drugs do I need to take to give good presentations because xanax ain’t cutting it

You can get some beta blockers but start meditating for a long term cure.

best drug is practice.

>trying to become a useful part of the system
lmao I guess someone has to provide me with those NEETbux

Attached: 1318621708152s.jpg (252x252, 7K)

>work in 9 hours
>don't want to go to bed because sleeping means shortening the time between now and daily wagecucking
>being tired will only make daily wagecucking more insufferable
Might kms during this year's Winter break

Attached: p_5bb69044d5bb6.jpg (1289x938, 773K)

>art analysis
You can literally come up with any old bullshit. Get up there and talk out your ass about some “deeper meaning” and how it makes you feel

it's like this OP:

1. tell em what you're going to tell em
"Hi, my name is OP, and I'm going to be talking about how I suck peepees"
Talk for one minute

2. tell em you suck pee pees

talk for one minute about technique

3. recap what you said.

done!

I still havent packed my fucking lunch for tomorrow yet. fuck this gay ass earth.

Have a master's in art history user. Ama

Ever tried phenibut? It's great for lowering inhibitons.
I'm normally a pretty socially awkward guy, but after a couple scoops of phenibut whoooooo budddyyyyyyy I can literally walk up to any stacey in the room, introduce myself as chadanon, tell her a witty joke, and then get her number without even thinking about it.

how do I get it?

You can buy it online from a number of different sites, it's legal. There are two types, HCL and FAA. Get the FAA, it has the the same effect but doesnt taste awful like the HCL one does. I buy mine from liftmode

One of my fave wageslave methods is this:

>Hi all, so today the topic is X
>I thought I would be a little bit different and make it more of a Q&A session to get your thoughts on the topic and open up the floor
>*NPC #1 asks question*
>Great question! Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
>*NPC #2 gives thoughts*
>*NPC #1 replies to NPC #2*
>*NPC #3 chimes in*
>now you are standing there watching a bunch of egotistical NPCs trying to one up eachother
>"Looks like we are out of time, great discussion though guys, I'll send out a follow up email about what we've covered and if anyone has any other questions PING me an email"

Attached: heh.png (680x574, 127K)

I read it may make you a little slow and give you nausea etc.

BASED

Get a whiteboard. Draw meaningless ven diagrams about "synergy" and " engagement". Get promoted to middle management. Done, corporate world beaten.

>3 min
>sweating

I could make an introduction and greet everyone for the first three minutes alone while pulling something out of my ass and I'm a sperg with zero public speaking capacity

u guys make me sad

Drink a few beers right before

make a few good slides, is better than many bullshit ones, believe me. no one complained about a presentation being too short.