Strap in boys bottom is in. 80% chance that we are about to repeat a larger version of last one of these patterns...

strap in boys bottom is in. 80% chance that we are about to repeat a larger version of last one of these patterns. we are all going to make it. DCA in the before the end of the month.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1641x843, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/08/24/mt-gox-cryptocurrency-claims/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dare you to long. Get fucked dude

I hope your right. I forgot to close out my stop buy order before sleeping and woke up with bags $200 down

pic related is the best you can hope for

Attached: 1543696174852.png (1188x633, 291K)

Your first arrow is in a bull market, keep dreaming

thinking that shit is accurate. nigger please that shit aint happening. you retards all took the blue pill and think this is some mother fucking fractal.

similar

Attached: 1534610397095.jpg (1786x835, 239K)

>doesn't know fractals happen all the time
You're not gonna make it.

>pic from 12th June

Attached: this is what's happening.png (2370x910, 110K)

you guys can't compare the past to the present. actual circulating supply is lower than the past due to holding, the etf approval in february will break your shitty fractal pattern and make a new fractal.

also it's hilarious to watch you people just continuing to whine on and on and on, endlessly, ceaselessly... you said the exact same things when BTC was above 8k and people were predicting exactly what has happened since it then, by simply looking at past patterns.
>predictions are made
>you whine about it saying it's impossible and the past doesnt repeat
>it happens
>you feel totally rekt but keep silent
>people remind you again of what's coming
>you whine about it saying it's impossible and the past doesnt repeat

Fractals and past events are the best indicator to use for the big picture. It's like clockwork.

lol, sweet summer child, see my above comment, and oh yes we can and oh yes we have -- and you keep getting BTFO'd.

>muh mt gox!! nevah happunin agun!
is one of the "arguments" your kind used, and we told you it was irrelevant and not needed, and oops, guess what that was shown to be correct.

this won't age well. screen capped.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 4K)

This meme chart seems unironically not so memetic.

That's what you said about posts 6-7 months ago which predicted what now has occured. Reality keeps BTFO'ing you.

>pic from 25th April

Attached: 1524527408416.png (2214x2272, 488K)

that wasn't me fren.

The meme lines here don't seem right.

Attached: 1543640107991.jpg (2040x3160, 658K)

user... take a better look at your own pic pls!
that little shelf before the "we are here" we could be there.

see?

Attached: what-if-we-are-here.jpg (1641x843, 180K)

that first bottom looks like it was hard rejected whereas the second one (current one) it going to re-test

So you're pretty much saying we just topped out before another big selloff? I believe it especially considering the following:

> the current hashwar,
> the fact that most shit projects are now starting to really get squeezed for money
> extremely pessimistic market (so not much liquidity) after a huge fall from 20k bitmain's ipo bullshit
> a lot more pairings with stablecoins, meaning that more money can circumvent bitcoin
> a price where miners are losing money

If we stay at this price for a couple more days then I wouldn't be surprised if we saw it bouncing off the 1k range within 2 weeks t b q h f a m.

Also, don't forget the willy call for the 7th.

>spooky

look closer

BTC is 80% down so we are already at bottom then.

Seriously, who the fuck sells bitcoin right now at fucking sub $4000. I bet it dumps to $3000 to shake out weak ass hands then we'll start seeing the green dildos.

so I should buy in OCt 2019? ok

Maybe, but I doubt it.

i wouldnt even post this if it did not chillingly coincide with Willys warning about getting the fuck out before dec 7.

because if its only the first portion of the srop then we are going to sub 2k somewhere around 1.5k and thats too juicy to pass on.

We are not at the bottom, you are just to emotionally invested, talking out of faith instead of reason and logic.

honestly cant tell if these are paid shills or just extreme delusion

So much near sentiment here is the biggest bull signal I've seen this year. That said, we aren't done by miles. See you at the bottom, where everyone is saying the markets dead

Attached: 1532141452179.jpg (225x225, 6K)

*bear

should i be pulling out of my alts? xrp buffered me pretty well.

I thought we were hitting 3800 back in september and exploding from there but that never happened.

I threw some money at btc on Robinhood around 6800 and haven't been able to convince myself to pull there.

>who the fuck sells bitcoin right now at fucking sub $4000.
These people will be:
thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/08/24/mt-gox-cryptocurrency-claims/

So January through October 2019 are the times to accumulate?

how do you confuse those two word?

> still agree tho

I'm not really worried about it dropping too much lower, sure as shit am scared of low volume sideways motion for another 6 months.

Niggas who bought in under $3k will be just fine