Should I do cocaine before my presentation tomorrow?

Should I do cocaine before my presentation tomorrow?

Attached: pepe.jpg (750x1000, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6P2synObts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Are you a seasoned cokehead? If not probably not

hey user, i know your anxious and worried about presenting in front of ur classmates. Dont worry user, we've all been there. Take a big breath, look at the back of the room when presenting, and do the power pose before u present. you got this fren

Attached: 1526618771005.png (790x837, 229K)

YES! checkem

im pretty seasoned yes

what are you presenting

the answer is yes and record it.

Na dude

I did coke once before work and it's just hard to contain yourself since everyone around you is literally braindead slow

you will get expelled from school

I get super chill and super social on coke. So yes.

Just drink so you've got a nice buzz going. But don't get drunk. Only enough to have some liquid confidence in your system

Are you the 3 minute presentation guy? Unless you have to present for 4 hours no. You will run over your time and say nothing you intended to as well

You won't even need to prepare if you do coke.
Go for it brah. There's a reason all the execs do it.

yeah that's me

I have a presentation tomorrow too user, maybe we are in the same class :3

this. Just one shot of tequila

what time is urs?

If you need a functional stimulant, amphetamine only. Coke is too noticable and wayyy to short acting for your purposes

>Just do it bro, you only get to do a presentation in school on coke once.
>Don't do it man, people will notice or you will fuck up somehow and ruin your life over something so silly.
This is what the voices are telling me OP

no just deliver like a fucking man. No one likes presentations just get over that shit

Maybe you'll luck out and some uni student in your class gets murdered tonight and class gets canceled tomorrow. Happened to me twice in college. We ended up not having to do our presentation, only getting graded on our work/slides.

Then you already know the answer. You just wanted attention. Also where do you get Adderall brah with crypto. It's for a fren. PS I don't glow in the dark.

>You just wanted attention
true
>Also where do you get Adderall brah with crypto.
I don't get anything from online

can't remember like 6pm or something

power pose is lib propaganda

Just be careful with coke fren, you don't wanna end up like that Adam sessler guy from tv

youtube.com/watch?v=E6P2synObts

Sounds like you need light dose of xanax and some inderal.

I keep them handy for presentations when needed.

Also, you could ell the audience you just bleached your anus and your a bit nervous because it's really sore.

nah, cocaine definitely isn't the drug for that. You want to be on benzos. valium or xanax.

op.. do a few lines of coke and get a prostitute to suck your dick right before you go on stage.. you wont have any nerves

Why don't you try something different for a change and do a suicide before your presentation?