What are good ways to make money from home? Managing a website that sells something or receives ad revenue for example...

What are good ways to make money from home? Managing a website that sells something or receives ad revenue for example. Making web modules or addons, streaming, youtube, freelamce etc. Give me some ideas on how to be a part of society without leaving my house.

Attached: 1460622337293.png (787x830, 763K)

All those. Theres dozens of good ideas it just takes a lot of time, effort, and maybe some skill to get em off the ground.

invite people into your house to suck their dick for cash

>Theres dozens of good ideas
Post them. I have no idea what normal people want.

I'm an extremely manly lad. I probably wouldn't get much from it.

yes user try websites target long tail low volume keywords that could attract visitors that are in buy mode

good luck

>run a blog, put adsense and affiliate links on it
>sell all your belongings on amazon/eBay
>do mturk tasks for slave labor
>upload artwork to redbubble to sell shirt and stick designs to zoomers

this board is full vietcong these days isnt it.

what about ideas for people who want to earn more than $2 a day

All the things I listed except ad revenue would easily get you more if they took off. Same with any business or venture.

I don't have anything to sell though.

I also just remembered another extremely profitable idea, doing art commissions for furries. You'll want to die but it's supposedly great money even if your art is shit.

for best gains you need to find niche that can be monetized with affiliate offers. Think amazon, clickbank and similar.. You then do keyword research within that niche discovering low hanging money keywords

you then create decent content and should rank easily in search engine money will slowly come

it really works and you can learn to do it properly and be rewarded greatly (beyond any wagecuck job)

So basically review niche items and link to sites that sell them? Interesting. I honestly didn't think that would work because I usually research things myself.

you are supposed to be creating content based on keywords you discover during keyword research phase it does not necessary need to be reviews, but yes reviews would work too

visit blackhatworld.com there are plenty of newbie guides how to do it

twitch streamer is best money these days. you build a fan base. and you play video games for money. just need to be funny with some kind of personality. you do it long enough you will make it. or just get a roastie to twitch stream for you, thats even better.

Take HRT and grow tits, then become a streamer.

Like I said I have broad shoulders and tight hips. I get there are some pathetic people in the world but surely they wouldn't have standards that low.

Attached: 1417730915363.png (456x570, 60K)

Come on guys I need more ideas. The more options the more freedom of choice.

Go and ask every billionare for $10k each, they'll give it since 10k is nothing compared to billions

Pretty sure the way they got all that money is not doing that. Good idea if I can convince them to give money to a stranger though.

Options trading

jesus christ, you must really be dumb if you come to a shitposting forum seeking real advice on earning a living.

KKKill yourself

This is an anything board.

Might want to get that stutter checked out user.

Attached: 1423658825610.png (448x595, 193K)

One last bump to see if I can squeeze a few more ideas.

Attached: 1425313095730.jpg (300x489, 62K)

Get a camera and take a video of you sucking your own dick.

Do you recommend Twitch over YouTube? What are some alternative ways of monetizing a YouTube channel? I've thought of making a Shopify store to sell products alongside gaming vids, any other ideas?

Do both. Have an archive youtube channel while streaming on twitch. I think you can also stream on both at the same time. Get bits/super chats while streaming. Get subs on twitch. Get ad views on youtube. Sell merch. Maybe do promotional stuff if someone wants it.

sports gambling is easy money because you can make safe small returns by simply betting 0.5% to 1% of your bankroll on dozens or hundreds of "sure thing" bets everyday. you don't need to know anything about the sport, just learn how to read the odds ratio and manage risk with the Kelly criterion. the individual returns are small but it adds up quickly.

websites like predictit let you trade futures contracts on real world events like elections, impeachments, assassinations (indirectly) and outcomes of events. if you're a smarty-pants you can make some really profitable plays on there.

if you're super smart you can scalp coin futures contracts. they're so highly leveraged that you can get 100% gains (or losses) with only 2% moves in the actual coin price.

good luck, fren

Attached: fren matrix.gif (640x480, 1.26M)