THC distillate facility investment

Hey guys taking a step away from the whole crypto scene we have here and actually giving you an investor oppurtunity. As we all know the marijuana/extracts market is booming and i'd like to share what I have on the table.I have a buddy who has gotten his temp- permits for an extraction facility located in CA. He's currently in the funding phase and I'm reaching out to y'all in hopes of finding an investor. If you're serious and actually want to know more please email me at [email protected]

Attached: IMG_0237.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18kMwrTEj8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you really think we haven't seen a P&D scam before?

Really... literally all info could be provided if someone is actually serious.

Weed is wrong and immoral even if it is physically harmless.

>[email protected]

If you can confirm that I will receive 100% of all profits until I get my initial investment back and receive 10% all profit after my initial is recuperated ill send you an email.

what would happen if you drank all that?

>yfw

Attached: index.jpg (302x167, 5K)

Any cannabis connoisseur would tell you that distillate is complete shit... If you guys are too stupid to know this, then enjoy failure.

Attached: highestever.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Since becoming legal in CA, bought CBD/THC tincture the other day. A small little bottle of 150 mg. for $45. Put 10 mg. (2 droppers) under my tongue. I got high high as fuck for the first time in my life.

But will not be buying again. I just wanted to try it. It took almost 90 min. to take effect so in the "I want it now" society, this is a bad investment.

>cannabis connoisseur
DUDE

Shoot me an email.

you can use the distillate for vape cartridges or to make shatter/wax - those are instant hits

Someone understands it.

Serious hot-boxers wear helmets.

youtube.com/watch?v=18kMwrTEj8Y

Why is there a mouse in the bottom of the jar? Is it like those worms in the tequila?

Where's your operation located OP? I'm in the bay area and if you let me see your facility Id be interested. I work in pharmaceutical manufacturing too.

Please email me!

Nigeria

Those tinctures are meant to be therapeutic for people who want sleep or pain relief. They’re not really marketed to people who want to get high.

Really? The dude at the counter asked me do you want to get high or dull pain? I said the former and gave me the tincture. I went down the rabbit hole, like going through a tunnel in space.

Also, I expected the dispensary to be busy, I was the only one there.

Just stop you mong.

Yeah sounds more like you’re actually in Mumbai, Pajeet.

Smokin/vaping is the only reliable way to control dosing. It is amazing how well one may do so.

Eating it is a rulette game, not for novices. Extreemely theraputic doses should have been attempted, like grain of rice, starting as a novice. Like eating or insulfating a bunch of essential oils will fuck you up.

>please invest in my 100% legit business guys!
>but im so secretive i wont even give out basic information about my business like where its located or why i need your investor money in the first place and what i plan to buy

hmmm seems legit

That's why I said email me, god damn.

whats with all the secrecy you twat, nobody wants to waste time emailing you even with their throwaways unless you at least offer some sort of potential here

>taking a step away from crypto

Located in Oakland, already have the temp permit.

Funding for what? What does he have already and what does he still need to buy to become viable? Does he have a rented location? Does he have the required equipment? What does he need investment for? This shit costs pennies to make with basic equipment that you can find on craigslist for less than $60

gonna point out the obvious plot hole in this story and say that if someone got permits for such a facility they would already have funding and a concise plan. and if OP really got a permit without these things then whats stopping me from getting my own permit and then starting myself? The state wouldn't allow this in any sense, they don't just hand this shit out to any stoner

Does he need investment to buy the weed in the first place? Because top kek, you need to grow your own if you want to make big profits doing this

maybe op is a cop looking to entrap some niggas who will volunteer their own stashes of weed

This is a large scale CA complaint operation here not something you do in your bathroom. The funding is needed to secure the building and for lab buildout.

No that is already taken care of.

Go for it, try starting your own.

That's literally all of the funding.
Trust me, I'm about to open up a production license facility in OR.
Completely different product, but I've done my fucking research.
You want funding for the building and lab buildout?
THAT'S LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU FUCKING MUPPETS
Yeah let me just get 80k for a supercritical c02 extraction machine.
I swear i'll pay you back
fuckin a man

A heated hydrolic press is a better investment.

>put in 4 oz. of top shelf bud costing around $4-500
>squish it
>get 1 oz. of rosin with a retail price of $30-$50 a gram

Kevin?

>puts it under his tongue
>wonders why it took 90 minutes
Not sure if bait