Smug nocoiner

No coiner here. I only come here to laugh at you.

Looks like the laughs are coming to an end soon. Crypto currency is in its death spiral, it will all be over soon. Already I'm seeing far fewer crypto related posts on Jow Forums. Looks like you've all mostly cashed out, taken your losses, and stopped posting.

Too bad. I really enjoyed the time we had together. My favorite thing to do was to post the green "We're back!" wojack in the middle of a crash, just to really rub it in your faces. Oh well, I'll always have the memories.

Attached: smugjak.png (226x223, 6K)

>I sat on the sidelines while an asset went almost 3000% in two years.

>asset

I don't think you understand what that word means. Your internet meme currency, which in a few weeks will have ZERO value, is not an asset.

>muh crypto
kekekekekekek

>bitcoin after 80% correction still 15x up since the last bear market
>nocoiners feel smug

Imagine being this fucking retarded. Although still better than buying alts.

Attached: 1529186770652-biz.jpg (660x868, 122K)

This "meme currency" made a lot of people here rich. Including me. Glad to hear op had a good time, too.

>Banks use account holds funds to it bail out all over your face
I have the feeling you literally have no idea about how fucked the banks really are...
>MUH i trust my funds to someone that gambling using 1:100 leverage

>KoP B DoGz
pretty fucking good ID desu ne

>still 15x up
there are pennystocks that did more in less than a month, btc took 2/3 years to do it

lmao

Wwwwhyyyy peenny over crypto

I'm sure those penny stocks have plenty of liquidity to cash out your $50.

It won't go to ZERO, but it might go below $1000. Who knows?

they do>It won't go to ZERO, but it might go below $1000
youll see what happens there if it hits 1.3k 1k muahahhahahhahahhahahhaahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahah

Attached: 1516134410999.png (554x546, 39K)

>No coiner here. I only come here to laugh at you.
Strong buy signal

Attached: 1271361401003.jpg (441x408, 23K)

hello sir have you heard of monkeytips?

Attached: monkeytips.png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

lol, go ahead, buy. Let's see how that works out for you.

Getting nervous, nocoiner? Youre going to miss yet another chance, arent you? I guesss its in your nature to wagecuck.

Attached: 127136140003.jpg (441x408, 34K)

Yeah I'm really nervous that I'm missing out on this amazing bull market you've got going on right now, lol.

Getting taunted by a crypto-tard right now is like being taunted by the Black Knight in Monty Python's Holy Grail. Your super smart """investment""" has done nothing but crash over and over and over for the past year. It's down like 800%, your portfolio is crippled beyond recognition, and you're all like "What are you jealous that you're missing out????"

Like what are you going to do you poor ass chump, bleed on me with your losses?

Attached: Monty-Python-and-The-Holy-Grail-monty-python-16538977-845-468.jpg (845x468, 107K)

Nobody saw this shit coming.
Anyway it's over now, back to coasting along on triple digits.

Attached: bitcoin.png (3102x400, 116K)

good bait wagecuck

You’ll still have at least another good year of laughs until it reaches absolute zero and stays there

Just bought more link faggot

Attached: 1518048632442.png (800x1099, 87K)