Carnage Continues: US Futures Flash Crash After Huawei CFO Arrest

ruh-roh

zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-05/carnage-continues-us-futures-crash-re-open-after-huawei-cfo-arrest

Attached: 2018.12.05sabrina.jpg (880x525, 26K)

spoopy tranny

So this is basically like the US throwing their weight around and being like "Fuck you China" and China responding with "No, fuck YOU America!"

>2018
>Arresting competition
Wtf is wrong with americucks ?
I will unironically buy a $1k Huawei P20Pro this Christmass.
Fuck the NiggaSA !

Attached: 1544101311944.jpg (880x525, 56K)

Enjoy being spied on.

Hi CIA nigger

all """smart""" devices spy on you, whether it's American botnet or Chinese botnet

Attached: 1531092806612.png (800x600, 144K)

this, they have more programmes than botnets

By the Chinese? Who cares. Unless China invades the US Red Dawn style, it sounds like something that will have no effect on my life. I much prefer that to the CIA or American companies spying on me .

There’s no way to be 100%, but it’s a lot more likely that the Chinese government is/can spy on all users of Huawei than the American government is spying on all users of Apple. Even if they both do it, giving my data to the US government >>> giving my data to the Chinese governemnt. The main reason why I’m willing to pay the premium for an IPhone is that Apple (in my opinion) is the least likely smart phone manufacturer to abuse/share my most private data.

Proudly giving my data to PRC. Long live Xi Jinping, fuck Trump pig man.

>than the American government is spying on all users of Apple
the only solution is to not give anyone your data. be like RMS

Attached: 1387222768706.jpg (700x525, 86K)

10 points have been added to your social credit score.

>giving my data to the US government >>> giving my data to the Chinese government
user, don't you think they trade info....the whole Russia v USA is a farce, it always has been

so this is the power of the invisible hand guiding the market

Maybe. But I still trust Apple the most. Unless you literally make all your computer/phone components yourself you can’t be 100% sure that your hardware is secure.

actually you can create a secure computer, such as a libreboot Thinkpad or Talos II workstation
t. Jow Forums

intel has hardware backdoors...doubt they are the only one...

Why did she even go to Canada when US has her on a hit list over avoiding sanctions on Iran?
This just one day after the trade truce... ugh.

She thought Trudeau will back up the chinks, but too bad that didn't happen. Kek

Implying you’re not being spied on faggot
Repeating US talking point to feel better about witnessing competition being kidnapped
Fucking idiot
You will never make it you fucking faggot

yes, all new Intel and AMD hardware has backdoors (ie Intel ME/AMD PSP), but older chipsets (pre 2009) are safe to use because they don't have a backdoor or the backdoor can be completely removed.

>but older chipsets (pre 2009) are safe to use because they don't have a backdoor or the backdoor can be completely removed.
You know what...thanks user, i completely forgot about the older computers, i have a '08 iMac sitting around, i was going to donate it! THANKS

It already has linux...thanks for the idea! & to think i thought it was worthless

Is this what actual Asian women look like?

Attached: B9E6CA25-9A2F-4932-A73B-CF48D2444F02.jpg (621x621, 86K)

I give her credit, with the amount of money they have she didn’t do any noticeable plastic surgery.

still the best looking race of women but yeah nothing compares to 2D.

It is publicly known the NSA has backdoors into US phones and all the US Telcos corporate with it to steal network traffic

This, I'm not living in China

>No fuck you, America!
>We'll get the CFO of one of our major technorogy companies arrested, causing its stock price to prunge!!
>Haha fuk u