Hahahaha burgers are absolutely fucked

SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND
> leaves office

Attached: 51F637C8-BD10-44D1-BD55-EE728801BBDF.jpg (750x276, 93K)

Thank god i'm French.

kek.

enjoy your 70% tax.

He knows it will be a Dem leader after him.

5d chess

Attached: 42F1CCE9-C1CE-4A44-AD17-67E21B8179D9.png (259x194, 9K)

>increase spending
>reduce income
nothing can go wrong

>Thank god i'm French.

Attached: Paris metro.webm (640x360, 2.18M)

it was obvious. there is no way america can get out of it's debt. they debt trapped themselves. there is only two ways to get out of this. revolution and start new or keep printing money to keep the debt in a manageable state.

This is retarded even for redneck standards.

At least he admits it I guess

stay mad europoors
debt will keep rising, nothing bad will happen., and theres nothing you can do to stop it because we own you

It’s not anyone’s problem

>le single digit percent

and china owns your debt. just wait until they start dumping

>acts like he knows a lot about macroeconomics and cares so much about national debt
>only invests in crypto
you're still fags though. Enjoy American everything forever silly cockroaches

Attached: 1538152069782.jpg (2696x1372, 235K)

Well it was at $20 trillion when he entered office

he certainly isn't helping it though, it's rising even when the economy is doing well.

>la

you forgot the third option, which is what will actually happen: WW3

Attached: leface.jpg (1852x1000, 429K)

going into a ww3 will put you even further into debt like what all wars do friend. external debt is small compared to internal debt.

based and redpilled

Do Americans really believe shit would be better with Hilary as president? You guys are jewed either way

>meme country
burgers are beyond repair now

No? Only people who watch MSNBC all day think that. We had two narcissist pricks with their own ego agendas to pick from and picked the game show host. This country is fucked so I’m hedging with crypto

If you're a top10 economy then your debt doesn't matter. If you crash the entire world economy crashes alongside with you so nobody is gonna let it happen.

>"As you know, the last eight years, [the federal government] borrowed more than it did in the whole history of our country," Trump said. "So they borrowed more than $10 trillion, right? And yet we picked up $5.2 trillion just in the stock market. Possibly picked up the whole thing in terms of the first nine months, in terms of value."
Americans are so fucked lmao this nigga has no fucking clue

This

Jow Forums said he was going to shift the overton window so next time we could get Hitler

It's ok. Those dumbass 'mericans are fucked up the ass no matter what.

Attached: Obama's Legacy.png (844x499, 416K)

>It's ok. Those dumbass 'mericans are fucked up the ass no matter what.

THANKS OBAMA!

Attached: Obama's Entitlements.jpg (1200x900, 183K)

this
I gave up on this literal meme and anything they produce the day they elected this dumb cunt

Attached: large-brain.png (480x416, 342K)

I'm sure the way this article is representing that statement is 100% accurate, truthful, and in context. FUCK DRUMPF!

>It's ok. Those dumbass 'mericans are fucked up the ass no matter what.

It really doesn't matter what the fuck FrumpDrumphTump thinks anyways, cuz he can't do shit while Repubs & Dems won't give up their entitlements.

Attached: 'Mericans are Fucked.png (742x538, 232K)

Do I think we wouldn’t have cut revenue by decreasing taxes on the rich and that we wouldn’t have a trade war causing a historic import/export deficit if we elected Hillary? Call me a brainlet but yeah, don’t think we would.

>muh hillary
that is literally NOT an argument.

Stock market gains /= government revenue

He’s such a fucking moron

What the actual fuckkkkk

Yes, my brainlet friend, Hillary would not be increasing military spendings, cutting taxes & creating tariffs with all our trade partners

Hillary would've probably increased military expenditure by the same amount as Trump, but yes, she wouldn't have cut taxes or put these retarded tariffs up.

gare du nord is a shithole
what if I post a picture of skid row and claim it's the USA on a nutshell.

AHEM

FUCK THE KIKES AND SHITSKINS
SATURDAY IS THE DAY WE BEHEAD MACRON

Attached: 1543850081325.jpg (511x671, 70K)

Ya good luck collecting on that debt you pussies

Attached: France-Macron-Whore-Of-Jews-Race-War.jpg (1024x768, 182K)