Dropshipping

Anyone with experience dropshipping on shopify ? Is it worth my time as a passive income (once i set up the shop) ?
Any suggestions or tips are appreciated.

Attached: 43422595_241840259826922_8255475824984064000_n.jpg (540x524, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

over9000factory.com/
wordstream.com/black-hat-seo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I recall talking with my son's roomie about him doing it. The way he described it was hit or miss work and not worth the time although admittedly I don't know exactly what he did and my son said his roomie was busy with his regular job too so that may be a factor.

If you don't have 10 grand to invest right away don't even bother. You'll most likely blow several thousand by failing and learning. And for the love of god don't buy courses.

You need to know a loot to make it work (you will be competing agains seo pros so..)

yeah, it may work, but be prepared to put 400 plus hours (or iether a good amount of money to make others make it work)

Oversaturated business, so many people are doing it. But if you can set up good shop, and make a decent social media following, you might be able to pull some money from it.

You need to find a niche but its overly saturated and AliExpress is becoming well known.

Also keep in mind that the good days of cheap shipping from China are gone thanks to trade wars

My friend makes a killing doing joke/meme sound greeting cards, he designs them himself. He used to print and do em at home but outsourced to a domestic printing company. He orders sound modules from China (like $30k orders) and makes like 100k during holidays through the year.

So consider making something yourself with chinkshit to sell

That's quite the idea, good for your friend. I guess i'll have to come up with something original.

I'm a digital marketing consultant. But i never got to try E-commerce myself. I have the skills but i want to know if it's worth it.

If it's a lot of investment then it's not worth it i guess...

I looked into it and I gotta concur with what others have said - it's oversaturated as fuck.

there are people making tons of money with dropshipping I persoanlly know several of them. but its hard, the market is competitive and if you have to ask dumb questions like "hurr durr is it worth my time" on an autistic fly fishing forum then you might as well just not go for it because 99% you dont have what it takes and will fail

You can start nearly for free (200 bucks and youre done, a server woocommerce and alidropship plugin)

since youre into the bussines, if you know how seo works youre pretty much done

i would add up to 1k more to blackhat seo so you get listed in 2-3 months.

this is what i did to build:

over9000factory.com/ it was a test, to learn about how this things works, and it makes 10 bucks month meaby? but i dont really put heavy linkbuilding on it.

Shopify + Oberlo

>consider making something yourself with chinkshit to sell

This is a great idea, been thinking the same. Chinese electronic boards can help you do just about anything by just connecting a couple wires and a tiny bit of soldering.

Competition = Money. If people are making money from it then you can too. That's what i'm thinking

That's quite good actually, have you tried influencer marketing and fb ads ?

That's the plan

Tried instagram, but this year their algo dont let us promote anything. influencer may be the best option, i let the site on standby for work/trading.

im looking to either sell it, or keep puting blackhat on it (in my experieence its the best ROI, i did like 100$, and now i get like 100 clicks each month, wich would cost me double on adds, and the client feel better and its more pront to buy if he search than by an add)

Shoutouts on IG go for 20$, you should try it (a good influencer in your niche will do).

Blackhat is the ROI timewise too. The goal here is to make the shop provide a passive income. I'll look more into this and update on biz i guess.

i cant rent you the site for free kek, its been 4 months since i last touch it.

*i can*

Nice of you to offer, but i'm looking to start my own shop. Definitely going blackhat though

What's blackhat?

Blackhat SEO gets you listed faster but you're cheating the system.

wordstream.com/black-hat-seo

Blackhat what, you gonna makes a pbn network and use that? What's your style

I can smell the indian flag from here

Didn't biz create a E-commerce/Dropshitting discord a year or two ago? Wonder what happened to those guys...

Attached: SMART.jpg (1000x751, 100K)

PBN network for long term and bot traffic for short term

I'm interested

Found it. discord.gg slash 28bhHAt. I remember they used to have general threads a year or two ago. I think most of them dropship

Thanks a lot dude

> trade wars
> hash wars
top kek you eat that goyim news
chink worker earns about half of what american does, chinkshit is not gonna be cheap anymore

They all killed themselves. Made $500 in total.