Small Business Thread

Now that Bitcoin is dead is Jow Forums ready to start talking about actual business related topics now?

What sort of small or home based business do you operate?

Attached: Press3.jpg (1494x2656, 1.13M)

no one here does actual business are you mad
this is pajeet galore

only hippies would buy that shit

Reselling drugs to my small town; that i order from the Netherlands in bulk off the DNMs.

A) LE are too busy keeping 3rd worlders off the border, massive police resource shortage(denmark).
B) plausible deniability.
C) you can pay yourself, and your friends a solid amount of money .. it makes life better, for you and everyone you care about
D) the drug market has several hundred of billions flowing through it every year- entering, is analogous to putting your bucket into a giant river of gold

Attached: ssarvuqdrlcz.jpg (1440x900, 43K)

I’ma co owner at a small digital agency

I used my BTC gains (sold above $17800) to buy a small house in a rural town and built a large workshop in the basement. I haven't worked since last January and been starting leather working, woodworking, silversmithing, blacksmithing, enameling.

My plan is to create a ton of different meme items, tables, jewelry, leather bags, clothing rustic types of house furniture and sell them on an online store, facebook, etsy, flee markets, farmers markets etc.

I'm also going to tie everything into a youtube and twitch channel.

But it's about 5 years down the road. I'm still learning.

I'll be honest, not working is very boring for me as well. So I might go back to work at some point.

trying to figure out how to monetize my skill sets

>No skill set
>No degree
>Brainlet
>Enabling rich parents who cut me off at 29 so no work experience
>Gave me 20k and told me to go start a life I am almost 30. Down to 5k

WHAT DO I DO Jow Forums?!

Cant try that shit in the U.S. You'd get life for an ounce of weed in some southern states.

I have passive income from product autobuy sales. Not that interesting.

holy fucking shit i thought i was the only one. Let me guess they let you stay home and you jerkd off while playing video games?

This. Avoid screen printing business at all cost.
Most of the shops are either broke or on their way to go broke.

Seems like code monkey business is a way forward however I fear everywhere you look,
market is way over saturated.

Personally I would stick with something basic that everyone needs - food, clothes, fuel and shelter.

Silver custom made pepes are the proverbial goldmine

same here, tho i dont jerk off nor play video games

> food, clothes, fuel and shelter.
Pray tell how you'd like to apply that to a small business thread? And what is your argument that screen printing is over saturated but you can really get in on the fuel market?

i make my gf do online tarot reading and remotely heal dogs and cats.

Basically. How are we going to unfuck our shit bröthers?

i have a similar skill set: clarcognizance any recommendations on where to post?

I have a very successful screen printing business, although we make copyrighted shit without paying royalties, and I dont pay any taxes, ama

What do you make and where do you sell it? I was planning on selling video game and movie posters on Etsy

Kek, expand on this please.

i dont fucking know man. Im close to joing border patrol. They are desperate for people right now.

>He didn't make a High Yield savings account.
>He didn't invest his funs into a fiduciary.

What an idiot.

>video game and movie posters
you wont be able to sell anything on any reputable site if it has copyright restricted design included... anything that links what your selling to another persons product; be that videogame/ movie/ clothing brand is illegal.

Dont grow pot
Prices have collapsed and will probably go to 800 a pound in the next year

>live in Washington
>so used to 10/g
>go shopping the other day
>$89/oz
>brain can't handle it, "has to be shit"
>frosty as fuck
>willie nelson brand (lol)
>best shit I ever smoked
I'm not used to these fucking prices

when weed inevitably drops in price because of ease of entering the market and other stuff, who still makes money?

dude

>food, clothes, fuel and shelter
No guns?

you shouldn't be worried about that, goy

people pay me 150 dollars an hour to write software

I think i put the question like a tard, i mean more:
>what's the equivalent of selling shovels in a later stage economy weed market?

It honestly doesn't seem as susceptible to branding as say alcohol or cigarettes and even the paraphinalia seems like it's over-competitive . My guess would be apps and shit around the ecosystem but i wanted some other people's input.

any tips on how to get them to pay me this much for my clarcognizance or music writing abilities?

grow your hair out and try to become viral in silicon valley, like that raw water guy

i grew weed under $4 fluro flights and aluminium foil and it was glorious. yes i am serious.

where do you sell? everyone blocks or reports knock off or copyrighted shit

I sell to other retailers

Tell me more. Especially about the lights.

Lmfao so you come here to talk business but bring up screenprinting shirts. Holy fuck you are dumb. I’ve thought about this before and it is the stupidest idea. Not only is it tedious but als a big waste of time. You’ll soon end up peddling shit T-shirt’s outside of sporting events kek

Attached: ADB76D14-522F-4AE6-9413-7A2AEB7A0D89.jpg (299x168, 16K)

so like friends? or just small business chinese people who dont care? because legit retail chains would never buy stuff with copyrighted shit if it wasnt properly licensed, would they'?

entrepreneurs who sell these kind of clothes, accessories, in their shops, on their websites, on the market, etc

nice. i was thinking of getting into this business mostly for a hobby to make my own clothes and sell enough to pay for the equipment. what kind of printer/software do you use to make the designs?

> He never heard of consignment stores. (psssst! By the way, every store is a consignment store.)