Anyone else still pretty sure crypto will make them a millionaire

anyone else still pretty sure crypto will make them a millionaire

Attached: 1533313475656.png (1000x666, 246K)

yep, but my stupid greed gets in the way
I want to make me multi billionaire

I am one...I have a million satoshis

Attached: judges.jpg (540x362, 46K)

yes because i'm shorting it

I have no problem continuing to accumulate as it goes down.

too late to become a millionaire, too many normies know about it now. Your best bet is to cash out at 6 figures and invest elsewhere

LOL user, because of your single post that means we need to go down another 90% thanks for the short signal, going all in

Attached: you.jpg (600x484, 27K)

Yes. The actual $$ in the market is far lower than the $112 billion shown on CMC, and you're not having companies buy $400 million exchanges or get valued at billions to have Bitcoin and other coins go to $0. Panic and fear and greed and impatience is at play here and those with the iron fists will be rewarded in the future.

yes it has actually. Problem is, I used to be a billionaire.

Yeap just give it father time

XMR the gains train. The only real crypto other than BTC

i choose to believe

Attached: 457c0d7fbca52854f2bf755e17d208a2fcfb77e362867db243e86d1e4c05f846.png (503x408, 10K)

yes, but I'm also retarded

I own 1000 link sooo yeah. Duh

If we somehow reach the ATH again, the majority will sell. Don't kid yourself

I hope you are not holding link

knowledge % doesn't matter for MARKETCAP brainlet. in fact the more people know about crypto and own a little bit of it, the better.

what matters is what % of the world's wealth already stored in crypto. it will reach gold, then stock levels eventually. which means crypto still has over 1000x in it.

No they won’t because the exact same market psychology will be at play as the last time around. People say they’re gonna sell but then everything is green and they can’t resist holding a bit longer

e.g. if a millionaire owns a bitcoin and stores 0.001% of their wealth in crypto, it's nothing compared to someone who stores 10% of their wealth in crypto. when crypto becomes the de-facto store of wealth tables will turn massively.

This.
Not looking to become a millionaire but 150k yo 450k would be just fine.

Fuck yes.
I have put around 4.5k in crypto, thats my whole net.
Everytime i make some extra cash i put it in crypto.
I would rather varely afford to pay rent for a couple of years more and then become a fucking millionaire than sell rn and buy normie stuff.

cryptos are a 10 year old technology in the ultra fast moving IT market and have found literally zero use for consumers

what makes you believe that an asset that is only good for hoarding will ever become a currency outside of wild retardation

Yes. Someday

It might take 10 years, but yes.

Attached: betauprising.jpg (400x607, 33K)

Unironically yes. The coins I'm accumulating are going to blow the fuck up next bullrun.

praying so

for an entire new industry at the scale of crypto, 10 years is literally nothing.

but it doesn't need to become a currency at all. it's the most convenient store of wealth invented by man and very likely ever to exist, just very few % of the population has realized and understood it yet. as that % of people that understand crypto grows, that's what will be the primary force behind bullruns of the future.

Stop looking at first mover coins you boomer, there are far more innovative concepts out there

Not going to make it.

Hope so man,
RN one of my biggest bags is ZIL but i do hope that one day my 25k zill will be worth at least 1$ so i can swap them for chainlink

>Portfolio goes down by another 10%
>4th day in a row this has happened
>Down to just a fraction of my original investment
heheh, yeah. Millionaires. Sure.
You bet, OP, we're all gonna make it...
>places barrel into mouth
>chambers round

Attached: 1517481352278.jpg (320x528, 40K)

lol. look, let me explain something to you. think of all the millions of bagholders who bought between 19k and 5k, who are just waiting to sell and recoup their losses. there will never be enough new money coming in, or enough buy pressure, to ever offset the number of bagholders who are waiting to sell. for this reason, it is never and i mean EVER, going back up

BTC ETH and XMR will go up again and make very nice gains. Personally, I'm taking a riskier position and going all in on Stakenet for the time being. It is very underrated and - mock me if you will - a likely contender for an ETH-style breakout in the next few years.

Until these threads are mocked in full, bitcoin will keep dumping.

It did for like 3 weeks last year

Already did. I sold the minute it started dropping. Had amassed a lot of coins since 2013 by letting people pay for shit with them on my online store, it was a novelty. I almost sold during the New Year's drop a couple years back, but the drop was too fast and there was no catching it. This time, I figure I actually made almost $2M, which I've put into an aggressive growth index fund. I'm 26, want to cash it in at a peak, buy a house in my hometown Albuquerque, and never work again.

wall st can tell you what a f500 ceo had for lunch three weeks ago
i still hear smart rich people ask if bitcoin is faster or slower than ethereum

there is still so much alpha to be had its disgusting
you cant change the waves, but its never been easier to keep your head above water

oracles will make me a millionaire

Yes, user. You are special. You may not be the smartest guy in the room, the most enterprising or have the best work ethic but you always knew inside that you are not like other people. There's something different about you. You always knew that somehow you would make it in the end, even though you were never sure how and you never could bring yourself to do something productive. But then you discovered crypto and you knew instantly that this is it. You were the only one among your friends to see the unique potential of it. You would be rewarded handsomely for your faith, all you had to do was to buy and hold.

What is this never work again meme?

you know how fucking bored you'll get in a few weeks right?

It already has.
1KYuH5LrNjYfuPjxW3Zrhq4jfreb8RBt3S

Attached: 20181127_143309.jpg (3024x1039, 2.8M)

#metoo
I never understood how sheeple could believe in god or some shit. But now I can feel the same for BTC.

kek keeping that much in one bank account

>There's something different about you
Yeah, other people aren't down 90% on their investments

I'm a brainlet nerd who lucked out, what do you want from me?

I want your money and fuck you in the ass.

you just wait until blockchain tech is used in lockstep with AI, IoT, and robotics tech and youll shit your pants with how much money is running through meme digital money and smart contract.

It took almost 30 years for the internet to become ubiquitous.

Yes... but not anytime soon

Pls no. If it's any consolation I once bought a cheap chinese flashlight for 5BTC

PLS HELP ME .1 BTC COULD MAKE ME CRY WITH HAPPINESS

1Q2Luuz1REKhXYz1X4KHxDq82b81C6DJy

Will crypto make betas into alphas soon

Attached: 1540921844374.png (432x391, 58K)

Are you still heavy in crypto? And if so how much have you lost since Jan?

If only. I'm just as ugly and awkward as ever, fren :(

No

I still have a few hundred BTC and about 2k ETH. I haven't lost anything. It's a different perspective when everything you ever bought is still up 5000%+

yeah.

Attached: file.png (1136x568, 941K)

Happy for you fren. I hope to make it one day.

I dont think it will gain as fast as it has in the past, but I think we're still in the early to mid game. Instead of "making it" in 5 years, now it will probably take 10-15, at least that's what I think, but I'm no genius or psychic.

Fancy hitting up some biz frens with some BTC to give us a much needed morale boost?

>what do you want from me?
open three more bank accounts so you can keep your deposit insured by the fdic at the very least

Attached: 1518826963958.jpg (867x689, 142K)

Yeah, I'm looking at rental properties right now so it wont be there for long anyways, but that's very valid advice.

take it easy no one's gonna buy your TRON

Lmao

If you guys want to know this oldfags choice shitcoin besides ETH, look into OMG

Bagholders will sell at 15k and FOMO back in at 40k only to become bagholders again

Has money changed the way people treat you?

200IQ post

He can actually do shit he enjoys like hobbies

Only people who were more acquaintances than actual friends. Also a couple of shithead family members who think I should pay off their house because they gave me $20 every Christmas growing up.

Ethereum is faster than bitcoin in both network and rate at which the value drops.

What makes you think I have any interest in a chink scam like Tron? Zilliqa is the only chink coin I own and it's just for suicide insurance.

>all you had to do was to buy and hold.
This has worked for people who bought before 2013

Btw my lifestyle hasn't changed at all. I bought a new car ($30k, nothing fancy), still wear the same clothes, live in the same house, and still work. I want to buy some rental properties for passive income that I can fall back on, or just buy a bunch of shitcoins with lol

You make me proud, son.

Attached: 51zcMqY7GQL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 31K)

Any other coins you hold besides BTC, ETH, and OMG?

Thanks dad :3

Yep. Most of them can be found here:
>www.shitcoin.com
Lol. But also I have some of pretty much every DApp and Bankcoin with any reputation and github presence/activity.

I bought a little LINK when I was drunk last year. I dont recommend doing this, btw.

I'll give you and these other gullible fags some insider information: Joseph Poon has had to do ALL of the work for Omisego because they are incompetent retards. They also can't find a network engineer to actually build the dex they raised funds for in their ICO. They are either fucked and/or the whole thing is a scam.

heh funny, sounds kinda like my story. made it to 1MM and nothing has really changed, maybe just some nicer vacations and eating out a bit more but still living a normal life. only difference is i did quit my job to daytrade full time, no regrets but a lot of my friends still work so i'm bored often. thought about buying a nice car but i hate spending money so i'm just using it all to continue trading. maybe that'll change once i have a bigger financial cushion.

But who doesnt like poon, user? If OMG fails then I'm not out too much. 95% of my folio is BTC & ETH

NMC

I'm too much of a brainlet to day trade, but I admire anyone who can honestly be successful at it. Way beyond me.

He's trying to save them but can't do it all by himself I'll give you another insider tip. Look at what side projects Poon is working on and you might just find yourself a diamond in the rough.

Yes. Just hold through 2021. We will be at 2k or less through 2019-2020, perfect accumulation period.