REQ

Who excited about the future?

Attached: 1537360536171.png (225x225, 8K)

I'm down 92% FUCK

But I see its up in gwei. Whats happening?

Legitimately? Yes. Memes aside, the crypto market will crumble and the survivors will rise. REQ has use cases and will likely survive.

I'm at 10k and will be buying more at .015

We should get to $5-15 in the next two years.

The bear market will likely last through fall of 2019 though lol.

This

Dubs of truth >88
I have 150k and I buy more every day
/comfy/

Unironically this. My target is 100k.

Mine too

Imagine becoming a millionaire off of this shit lmao you'd be a visionary.

Nice to see we’re still fully in delusion

Literally frothing at the mouth with these prices.

Never fails to make me mad
Wonder what % of soi did the original redditor who said this had.

Same as all the BTC and ETH millionaires before us..I do think REQ is a good shot -- I've been watching crypto since ~2011. Never bought BTC until 2014, but I did buy ETH in early 2015 when it was under $5. Somehow I'm not rich (don't play with margin people, I basically lost over a mil in potential profit because I got greedy / wanted to pay for my parents' retirement and sisters college). I should have cashed out in retrospect, but I didnt invest more than I could afford to lose. sin embargo, REQ struck me the same way (and continues to strike me) like it will be another moonshot. Great use cases, team seems professional and hardworking and visionary despite the vast amount of FUD....Only time will tell. But this board is full of FUD and people that don't actually understanding investing NOR crypto, NOR req itself. What coins are there better than REQ in any dimension? Almost none. All the FUD is emotional and non-factual, mostly conjecture too presented as fact. I mean, if I would have sold the top I could have so many REQ...but whatever. I'm holding on for dear life; even if it somehow goes under a cent. At least it's back above ICO price in ETH (barely)

Sieg Heil !
We are gonna /makeit/ !

Feeling pretty comfy, sitting on a stack just shy of 800K REQ. Debating buying another £3K of ETH that should net me another 200K.

I don't know what's more impressive, the fact I didn't cash out a penny and held all the way down or that I've managed to trade myself up from 30K REQ to nearly a mil in a year.

Oh well, coin flip at this point. Heads I'm a millionaire in a year or so, tails I'm not. Sounds like a sweet deal.

I cant decide if I want to buy ETH, OMG, REQ, or LINK. Any advice?

I have 150k REQ but I am not sure it will be enough

What is everyone else's target?

lots of good news for link next year

Link news confirmed. Nice 3s you got there marine!

LINK 50% REQ 30% and ETH 20%

A mil, then two. I'm watching everyday, waiting, I think we need to test 0.00017.

Aside from having faith in the project another motivation of mine to have as large a stack as possible is the team haven't ruled out staking...

When/if we start to see adoption and REQ starts getting burnt consistently and regularly, this thing is going parabolic.

Solid af. Maybe chuck in some BAT too?

Gonna buy REQ and increase my link to 10k

Attached: Screenshot_20181206-205638_Delta.jpg (720x1480, 271K)

my REQ was once worth 250k
now its about 4k

Same here. But I view late 2017 like an ugly anomaly, a frenzy driven by the public, something that should not have happened.

If you ignore late 2017, we've got most of the functionality promised being ready with v2 protocol, including cross-currency transactions, which is exciting.

I think REQ has the best chance of being PayPal 2.0.

Vaneck CBOE ETF just got postponed to Feb. 27, 2019. Some of you care, some of you don't. Just leaving it here.

What does that mean for a brainlet

CHECKED

Attached: images (29).jpg (240x210, 13K)

Rate my bagholdfolio guys

Yes im down 70%

What should I buy more of? Req? Link? Eth?

Attached: 7709E967-8ADB-4229-B693-EE5028246F9B.png (750x1334, 238K)

I thought this was old news?

Who will take advantage of this? I only see REQ in this space going for this. Who else is there? Whoever can successfully do this will moon.

Attached: fElVSIO.jpg (747x649, 42K)

>the team

cashed out 25 000 eth at 1k
outsourced the project development to pajeets

rlc and link seems much better options than req.

anyone get JUSTed hard by this coin?

Attached: 1507324440163.png (772x804, 414K)

Yea, I guess but I'm not selling

ETF is likely to increase demand for Bitcoin. The last time the decision was postponed the market reacted negatively to the news.
It was postponed.. and now it's postponed again 'til february. From what I understand it was their last chance to delay, so they have to give an answer by february.