Hello? Is anybody there?

Attached: o2iWCeVL_400x400.jpg (240x240, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/coinbase/status/1067580733177221120
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brave 1.0 and ads have been pushed back to June 2019. The absolute just...

More time to accumulate cheaply.

Not true.

Brave ads moved up to Brave 0.59, which would likely be in January. BAT has been bouncing up and down since it was released but if it goes anywhere below it's current price it never stays that low for long.

More cope to cope copely cope cope, McCoperson :^)

Inside of a whale here: It actually got delayed until November 2019

no staking to encourage people to hold
chrome fork

the more you dig the worse it gets

sell everything now

We are always
Here user just yesterday brendan rplied to a tweet about
Losing his bet look for it

I am inside of a whale too. And this guy is right

>scammed by a juw

it's not over yet senpai

>BPT

Yeah he replied to me cuz I'm inside of a whale

about to dump 30k so sick of this shit

BAT hasnt even begun yet. It hasnt mooned thus far for a good reason.

my plan for the past year has been to wait until brave ads. If it's a game changer then I will be relieved, but I am worried, although I feel like I will just go down with the ship in the hopes that if there is ever another bull run, it will be worth it

twitter.com/coinbase/status/1067580733177221120

Why be nervous fren? They're going to make this work whether people want it or not (initially).

Biz is literally too retarded to see the big picture. BAT is going to be the lifeblood of the post Google internet.

I know I sound like a LINK autist, but my faith in Brave and BAT is unshakable, no FUD is going to change that.

It's too solid of a concept with too good of a team to deny its potential. Pushing Brave ADs further back isn't even going to shake me, because I know it'll be for good reason. I tested the ads out on my mac, I was in the test trial. They worked but they also needed a lot of polish. The whole idea weighs heavily on Brave Ads and they can't rush this shit out there. I think the team knows what they're doing.

Attached: bat JUST.png (841x750, 192K)

should i just trade my ETC for some BAT?

Absolutely. In fact you should trade it regardless of what you put it into.

Look at the last 6 months, perfect cup and handle, paired with Brave ads coming this month still according to Brendan.