ZEC v. XMR

Monero is superior, correct? ZCASH has the option to use a public address, does this not attach private transactions to a public one, thus being traceable to a degree?

Attached: download.jpg (287x176, 9K)

Zec will be (((their))) coin

COLX

zcash has a back door
monero is super hard to use

hodl monero and wait for better user experience

> Ahem...

Attached: XMR-ZCASH-DERO.jpg (552x165, 34K)

fuckoff manvinder

everybody should own 1 XMR just in case
zcash is politically worse than their ripple shit token

>blocks your moon mission

Attached: komodo.png (200x200, 12K)

ZEC -
>20% dev tax on miners meaning it’s not very decentralized
>not all transactions are private
>copy paste of bitcoin codebase
>asic mining
>basically a research project for ETH with a very small community

XMR
>no miner tax
>all transactions private by default
>completely different codebase
>asic resistant (random js coming)
>cpu and gpu mining only
>much larger and diehard community

There really is no comparison.

fucking based

which coin do drug dealers use?
there you go

Lol yes ! DYOR on pirate. Its provably more secure. discord gg/UjnqMyW

>Monero is superior, correct?
correct. zcash is not trustless.

my cousin says he buys pot with litecoin....

XMR's new(ish) wallet is way better than the old one, much easier to use. You still have to change one of the settings to use it in lite mode though, they should set that as the default for noobs.

The only coin I see they accept is BTC but I only know the usual markets.

honey pods
avoid

There is a reason why ZCash is on coinbase and Monero likely never will be.

Buy both faggot!
1000 XMR & ZEC minimum!
Are you mothafucking poor or something?

Private transactions aren't private if the related logistics & deals take place in an insecure environment, right? If you are a piece of shit who deserves the long dick of the law, having concrete proof of the tx isn't necessary at a certain risk level; other evidence against you can be found once you prove yourself suspicious. From a cryptographic perspective, truly private transactions are cool as hell. But from a security/safety perspective, private transactions or unbreakable encryption in general is best kept away from wrongdoers and instead 'private enough' solutions with backdoors for severe circumstances are more appropriate. I feel kind of dirty saying that as a libertarian leaning individual, but the world simply may not be ready. At the same time, if a real solution presented itself, I would not want to see it made illegal or compromised. I welcome some debate on this matter. I want to explore both sides of this concept

XMR dumping to ZERO

monero is the only one you should be using if you care about privacy. they're both about the same if you only care about bagholding alts. and both will be gone in a few years when feature coins disappear due to second layer networks.

This. Why is Zec on coinbase and gemini but not monero? The answer tells you why.