TA user

Hello, will continue to take TA requests like I did yesterday while sharing some good charts.

Yesterday we had the POE trade for a 38%, quick AGI trade for a 10% and finally this BCHSV for a 20% setup (even though I didn't ride it the entire way)

Been telling people about this chart yesterday, hope you got in. Had a nice 20% run today.

Here's BCHSV.

Attached: bchsv06122018-4.png (1508x747, 93K)

I noticed the setup with this graph and bought in after the confirmed breakout.

Attached: bchsv06122018-2.png (1508x747, 75K)

Bchsv is my biggest stack, how do you feel about gas user? I'm a lil down since my buy in

GAS looks bad. First thing I see when I look at this chart is the fact that it was not able to make any prior lows a support and is on its way to make a new low.

The only real support is that long ass wick that touched 163 sats.

Would never entry gas right now since there are no signs that show that bottom is in.

If you bled with GAS for a long time though, cant really say much I dont like the HODL meme but might be an OK thing to do at this point

Still, NEO and GAS have been performing terrible lately and this doesnt look good.

Attached: gasbtc06122018.png (1508x747, 35K)

Here are some of the trades I did yesterday. I bought back POE after selling majority of stack at 215. Was a nice quick trade.

BCHSV buy at 24410, it hit 30000 today.

Attached: trade06122018.png (584x209, 9K)

do Link next

Do neblio please user, thanks.

aga chart ne diyo bsv yukselicekmi

4channel.org banlanmadigi icin simdilik shitpost yapabiliyoruz :DDD

Here's link, NEBL next.

I was waiting for a good entry on LINK after buying at 4k and selling at 9k, but LINK wasnt able to hold the longass uptrend which is the green line.

Now trying to find support at prior lows. It wicked 6317 and it held for now but if i cannot take back the green trendline I think more dump will follow.

Attached: linkbtc06122018.png (1508x747, 47K)

What do you think about BTC and the market in general?

where do you decide to put the lines? how do i learn this?

vay amk, bchsv 15 min de bayrak var nereye kirdigina bakar ben o coinden simdilik karlarimi alip ciktim bile

Here's NEBL.2856 sats seems to be the important price range. I drew the move that might happen and where my entry would be. So i would only buy the retest of 2856 after it is broken bullish.

This does not mean that it will. Just only where I'd be interested in an entry. Otherwise it doesn't look that good right now clearly in a minor bearish trend.

Attached: neblbtc06122018.png (1508x747, 46K)

BTC is testing CRITICAL levels right now. Might be on it ways to make new lows.

2 Things I see is the green downtrend channel that is well defined.

However with the purple line you can argue for a falling wedge which is usually bullish when broken upwards (so breakthru the purple line)

but doesnt look that great right now. Bulls really shouldnt want 3680 to break down cause if it does we'll probably go down to 3000-3500 range and have to test 3680 as resistance sometime later.

It's basically bounce or bleed at this point. Thats why Im not too eager right now to take any alt positions (except the bchsv trade I had)

Attached: btcusd06122018-5.png (1508x747, 62K)

Where ever the fuck you want pajeet

Just say I don't know... instead of bla bla

Nobody fuckings knows you retard, he's just making well educated guesses

Nobody can predict the future.

Keep talking to yourself faggot, no one cares about your meme lines

Whats tomorrows pump?

How about NEM?

Can you do OMG pls TA user? Appreciate it!

I still believe that 3k would be the perfect entry and would not want it to go any lower. If we go lower the way up will be real tough.

So yeah, buying this green box

Attached: btcusd05122018.png (1508x747, 68K)

What about XVG? Now that it broke through MA's on 4h looks like it's gonna come down to 140 sats to me

I'm thinking a good buy-in would actually be around 3k, do you think it'll keep dipping into March? I'm trying to make a little profit before the year ends, but nothing's looking good, bagholding BNB right now.

Attached: big_sadness.jpg (392x495, 54K)

Ok...

Attached: ok.png (3136x702, 539K)

NEM has been in a very nice uptrend for the past few days. One of the healthier higher market cap coins that show life (instead of just dying like neo).

Currently testing 200 MA (purple line) on daily chart, which is usually tought resistance to beat. But if it manages to do so, 2443 would be an easy target, where a cup and hold formation might follow and go even higher.

Also not visible on chart but still holding top bollinger band on daily which shows bullish trend and have always tested mid bb with success. Good stuff.

So I'd wait and see what it does at this range, if MA is broken bullishly might be interested in a buy.

But still, the perfect entry wouldve been around 1400 sats after noticing that the price has bottomed and bollingers getting tighter. So no wouldnt buy right now especially considering BTC might act up.

Attached: xembtc06122018.png (1508x747, 84K)

yep 3k is my very good entry range asell for now, might not dip that low tho bears usually dont want to give the perfect entry to bulls so it'd be smart to level it. 3000 3050 3100 3150 etc.

Here's omg chart for

OMG does NOT look good. Notice how it was going sideway between 456 and 581 sats. Once 456 was broken bearish momentum increasd and huge selling commenced. At this point trying to buy this would just be gambling hoping for a bottom.

I'd be interested after 461 sat (prior support, now will be resistance) is breaken bullishly and retested. That would be a good time to entry.

not interested right now.

xvg next

i bought bnb at 12500-13000 range to reduce my fees, dont really plan on selling since its not there to make profit, but yeah.

XVG next

Attached: omgbtc06122018.png (1508x747, 34K)

Won't break $3700 tonight

Attached: kk.png (1917x915, 262K)

XVG looks bad.

RSI is downwards and still has a lot more room to work with, cant find support on any of the MAs on weekly chart.

I feel like this will slowly bleed towards 119, where I believe would be a good entry. Higher marketcap coins have been performing rly bad lately and cant make huge moves due to their size.

That said it might find a bottom earlier than 119 but even then id only be interested after trend divergence is confirmed.

perfect entry would be 119

Attached: XVGBTC06122018.png (1508x747, 52K)

Here's a chart that I think is prime for a bust in the near future.

ENG. Enigma.

Rly hoping that 7100 sats hold, as long as it does once green line is broken bullishly could have an insane rally.

Did a 5% today, so am I buying now? No, but did it catch my interest? For sure.

Attached: engbtc06122018.png (1508x747, 46K)

thanks boss

can ETH die already

I have no business asking this, but can you do one for REQ

Do you favor any crypto that will survive the junk purge?

Thank you for your work, man. You're a fantastic guy.

Not yet but I'm also watching it.

Attached: ENG.jpg (1122x606, 81K)

my absolute sides

this TA is probably the worst i've seen on Jow Forums
thanks for the laugh, the best part is you think it's serious

Hello friend, can you recommend any books on TA?

That's a sloping inverted head and shoulder formation you nuts.

nice call on bchsv. i remember the thread from yesterday. do bchsv again and eos and ltc pls

these are the two choices

no stop run yet so im leaning towards another leg of the correction of the downwards wave

Attached: drfgfge.png (881x610, 73K)

>that chart

Attached: download (19).jpg (220x226, 11K)

REQ, 0x and BAT user, pretty please.

Enigma pls

You didn't say anything bullish about SV's chart last time. I was there

Attached: 89b.png (292x257, 106K)

So what happens after the breakout that's occurring now?

oh nononono he was right

> BCHSV

These are great threads
Do you have a twitter or social media I can follow you on user?