Rhombus FUD? Is it FUD or real?

Consensys Partner
Openlaw Partner
Quotes from Maker, Etherisc and Ethereum on their website.
We dont know how it works, cant prove its an Oraclize clone and its good enough for these companies to use?

What gives?

Attached: photo_2018-12-06_20-09-30.jpg (1280x376, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

artificiallawyer.com/2018/12/06/openlaw-rhombus-build-derivatives-smart-contracts/
dan.vonkohorn.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not fud, rhombus is actually getting shit done:
artificiallawyer.com/2018/12/06/openlaw-rhombus-build-derivatives-smart-contracts/

Chainlink encompasses much more then what rhombus is doing, waaay more. Please pajeet harder i need this to go down to 10 cents

>much more then what rhombus is doing
we dont even know what Rhombus is doing because there is no info

>solves the same problem but... morer

Read the documentation on their website lol

There will be competitors, Chainlink is still unique and will do well.

Exactly , even if they do the same shit as link which they never will, link is embedded with the biggest and smartest players in the game, its not what you know its who you know

im honestly pissed
how the fuck did they top chainlink within 1 week?

There is nothing on how the system works.

Yeah for example off chain PRIVATE computation using town crier. Just within this category they have invented a new more secure way of generating random numbers. That alone is game changing but town crier could be used for many more things then just that. Link is doing side quests that literally make whole other tokens completely useless. Fud harder man price is still at 20 something cents i need .10c link please think of something better

Exactly this...how are people SO suprised that there is other companies trying to do the same thing. This is a trillions market, enough for everybody

LINK about to drop out of the top 50 cope harder

Where can i buy rhombus coins sir?

Conensys is going bankrupt

It's real. They are using Astraea's game theory oracle solution.

Rhombus is real. We have to be careful. You see, my god bless you all right love ya too bro hope ya feel ya better soon bro you know what what you’re gonna for life to be this year or so you know how we can live this way to be this way to make you sure you will never be a better man.

Chainlink however has something good going for it in that way I wanna is the way I can get the rest to be done with it and I know it will never get better but you know how to make sure you have to a good job was a good night I hope was a nice night I wanna is a great night to see the girls and I will see if I wanna is a way you are a great idea!

Different use cases, I see rhombus for prototyping and when trust isn't an issue

Im glad it is dumbass i need to get cheaper link

A decent reply.
Lead devs brother? is an Advisor to Consensys.
dan.vonkohorn.com/
Cited in the recent ETH paper on offchain computing.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-12-06 21-11-52.png (642x215, 23K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-12-06 21-50-08.png (943x631, 84K)

I don't understand any of it. Explain?

where buy rhombus coin bros?